Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 07:30
Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

Need Group Name Ideas!!!

Separate group name for a group. Link included to the idea: 

I need name ideas bad. Trying to think of some myself!

Edited by reesesaddict

Have you tried using different languages? 

Like names in Latin, Greek or Czech.

Like for instance Silence = Silentium which could be a cool name.

Maybe something like "Hear No Evil See No Evil Speak No Evil"

thats probably too long/edgy and possibly doesn't fit the group but just a suggestion :P

Edited by Smash Gordon

The Pirates of the Carribean.

Edit:

Oh wait.

Piratae de Caribbean.

There you go. It's in Latin and everything.

Edited by Ezio012103

I'm not very good at these but here it goes:

Tokyo Ghouls. You live among the dead, so you're ghouls. Tokyo cuz you drift across Chernarus. 

Or how about this one: The Challenged. Here's why this one is so good. You can issue challenges to your leader whenever to take his spot and you challenge each other to rise in the ranks. The challenged one has to be good in all regards, so when he is challenged, the challenger chooses the rules of the game. This also keeps the challenged one on his toes.

Last but not least: Crypt Keepers. You issue challenges, which gets you closer to your ultimate goal of dominance over your gated community. Death is all around you and you're the only ones constantly surviving. You travel not far from where you come from with the occasional trip up North in the summer and return South in the winter. Man, you could play this really well and all be elderly characters! We don't have enough old folks running around-- never mind I'm taking this idea for my own. Use the Challenged since this one is mine.

I am not that good at thinking about names either, but what I do is try and think of something that sounds rather cool and a word that describes what we do

I'm always really bad at naming things though I'll give it a shot since it seems like an interesting group idea and I'd like to give it a shot.

νεκρός σύντροφοι

Or with English characters.

nekrós sýntrofoi

I guess it roughly translates to Dead Companions? Thought it seemed pretty fitting for you lot, though I do hope you're ready for the IC remarks about necrophilia.

How about "The Un-Infected", I know it seems like a pretty general term for everyone. But you say you live among the dead so I thought it would be a clever idea. Or Perhaps "The Spectres" since you like to live in the shadows. 

'The Weaboos' 

Bunch of anime characters came to chernarus to find hope and 556.

Well seeing as your group idea revolves you living amongst the infected, you could use something like -

The Grave Walkers 
The Living Dead
Among the Dead (not something you would call yourselves IC, you would just say you have no name, you just live amongst the infected)
The Herd (since you know, lead a herd of infected like cattle)

Idk man everything is gonna seem so edgy when trying to name a group like that. :P Good luck either way.

• The unheard.
  • The unwritten.
  • Super Solider Clan 46.

Or just try a name generator like someone suggested.

P.S. Super Soldier Clan 46 is patent pending.