Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:24
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Meme thread

Bet you thought I was going to propose it's return, well kind of..

Am I allowed to make my own "meme" thread in media for my own stuff and only my own stuff? Or are meme threads overall just gonorrhea?

Cheers beforehand 

To my knowledge the meme threads the radio section now, don't see why you'd need to make another one tbh.

But on another truthful note don't see why you wouldn't be able to make a media thread for yourself and be a bit memey in it, unless fun isn't allowed.

Edited by Xero3451

If you make a thread in media then it has to be DayZ related content. I guess  you can make jokes and memes about screenshots or videos you've taken yourself as long as they don't offend anyone else

19 minutes ago, Hagger said:

If you make a thread in media then it has to be DayZ related content. I guess  you can make jokes and memes about screenshots or videos you've taken yourself as long as they don't offend anyone else

Oh, so only game related not community related at all?

Hm i'm not getting any notifications when people comment on my threads.

17 minutes ago, Husky said:

Oh, so only game related not community related at all?

Hm i'm not getting any notifications when people comment on my threads.

Well, description on media section is: " Videos, screenshots and other DayZRP related content you'd like to share with the community." So anything that goes into that section has to be strictly DayZ related. If the thread goes full meme, and I mean things that aren't DayZ related, it will get shut down.

23 minutes ago, Hagger said:

Well, description on media section is: " Videos, screenshots and other DayZRP related content you'd like to share with the community." So anything that goes into that section has to be strictly DayZ related. If the thread goes full meme, and I mean things that aren't DayZ related, it will get shut down.

I feel like you're contradicting yourself in your answer, the quote even says "other DayZRP related content you'd like to share with the community" yet you're saying it has to be strictly DayZ related? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

And no, it won't be a random thread for me to dump random memes I find, just community related and probably game related as well.

You'll get away with it as long as the thread title doesn't mention "meme/memes". That word is like the antichrist around here.

1 minute ago, Lil_Beefy said:

You'll get away with it as long as the thread title doesn't mention "meme/memes". That word is like the antichrist around here.

Yeah as soon as someone says the word "meme" your dunzo.

ive seen "meme" media threads on the old website so I don't see a problem. 

Sadly, no meme threads is the go to answer here.

Decreed from up high, among the withering heights of Rolle's chair.

8 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Shitpost on your wall, and the walls of your friends. Tends to work.

Free shitposting.

Shhh, Tosh now the staff know what to look for ;) 

GG