Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 12:07
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

LiF Breach of NLR 11:00 Server Time 5/12/16

Server and location: LiF Server, Clan Conmara Claim

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 5th December 2016 at Approximately 11PM Server time.

Your in game name: Godfrey De Greffier

Names of allies involved: The Knights Order of the Temple of Romulus

Name of suspect/s: Clan Conmara, Vilkar Helmancer

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Many friendly horses

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

This screenshot shows one of the people that already died running back.

https://puu.sh/sFBdB/262b91b9b5.jpg

Here we see good ol' Percals looting his corpse mid fight, as you can see, he is equipping a weapon from his corpse just before he attacked me again.

https://puu.sh/sFB9v/7633aa87a4.jpg

And here is ya boi Gathrax doing the same thing.

https://puu.sh/sFB9E/fab08f62df.jpg

Detailed description of the events: We were attacking Clan Conmara and many of us were engaged in a huge fight outside of their keep. At one point in the battle, I managed to make it through the Conmara gate as they retreated. I was then trapped inside with around 4 of them. After a short fight, I managed to kill all of them. I killed them on their claim, so they spawned behind me. I do believe some of them logged out, but one of them decided to continue attacking me after dying. Another one of them respawned, ran out and hid my horse before logging off. I do believe that they also looted their own bodies before logging out.

I know that the one guy attacking me was called Percals Mac Conmara or something along those lines.

Edited by Storm

My game crashed as I dropped to 3fps fighting you by the herb fields (wasn't sure to log back in or not - ghosting vs combat logging) - hopefully logs or some rpt files can prove this if necessary. I know a few of us were crashing due to all the horses. The people who will died AFAIK are @Lv6Pidgey, @Wood and IGN Gloria Conmara or something like that, unsure of forum name.

Edited by FTFGlenn

37 minutes ago, FTFGlenn said:

My game crashed as I dropped to 3fps fighting you by the herb fields (wasn't sure to log back in or not - ghosting vs combat logging) - hopefully logs or some rpt files can prove this if necessary. I know a few of us were crashing due to all the horses. The people who will died AFAIK are @Lv6Pidgey, @Wood and IGN Gloria Conmara or something like that, unsure of forum name.

If you didn't log back in, that would be combat logging.

1 hour ago, Storm said:

If you didn't log back in, that would be combat logging.

did my best, took a while since LiF did some error report thing idk, but you're saying it'd be better to log back in as the fight was finishing? I expect, if I did that, it would be "ghosting"? was/am i in a lose-lose situation?

Edited by FTFGlenn

10 minutes ago, FTFGlenn said:

did my best, took a while since LiF did some error report thing idk, but you're saying it'd be better to log back in as the fight was finishing? I expect, if I did that, it would be "ghosting"? was/am i in a lose-lose situation?

It would not be ghosting. You were involved in the fight and you didn't log onto another server to move location.

1 minute ago, Storm said:

It would not be ghosting. You were involved in the fight and you didn't log onto another server to move location.

e8b263ff82.png

You obviously thought I either didn't exist or that you'd killed me judging by "I killed them all" in the OP. My game crashed and it took some file reinstalling to get it running again. I got in ASAP (which happened to be well after you had left the camp), and if that's not good enough for you then there's not much else to say.

Alexander Rurikovich POV:

As the battle was continuing, Storm suddenly charged into the Mac Conmara compound, at which point some of us, got off our horses and proceeded to move up bark boxes to the walls. After a short while, we hear Storm say that one of the killed (and respawned) had grabbed a weapon and was attacking him. At this point, the boxes had been stacked. I toss a few naphtha pots over the wall, climb the boxes and see that at least one (it was dark, couldn't see well) of the besieged was running around naked with nothing but a weapon, attempting to kill Storm. I never jumped over the walls and when this ceased, Storm also returned, but without his horse, which was either stolen or stuck on their claim (not certain, did not keep an eye on it).

1 minute ago, FTFGlenn said:

e8b263ff82.png

You obviously thought I either didn't exist or that you'd killed me judging by "I killed them all" in the OP. My game crashed and it took some file reinstalling to get it running again. I got in ASAP (which happened to be well after you had left the camp), and if that's not good enough for you then there's not much else to say.

Read this very carefully. 'You were involved in the situation.' You were in the fight, and you crashed. You didn't log back in. You have openly admitted that you combat logged. Logging back in would give you no advantage as I would have killed you too. You limited the gear I could have looted from your body and this triggers me.

Just now, Storm said:

Read this very carefully. 'You were involved in the situation.' You were in the fight, and you crashed. You didn't log back in. You have openly admitted that you combat logged. Logging back in would give you no advantage as I would have killed you too. You limited the gear I could have looted from your body and this triggers me.

Read this very carefully.

3 minutes ago, FTFGlenn said:

My game crashed and it took some file reinstalling to get it running again. I got in ASAP (which happened to be well after you had left the camp)

Just now, FTFGlenn said:

Read this very carefully.

You just told me that you didn't log in due to the fear of ghosting. You didn't even poke me to let me know. I've never heard of a crash that makes you reinstall files either. It seems to me like you're changing your story to cover yourself.

Not accepting it. You crashed and then didn't log back in.

Agnar de Skarnia's POV:

A small dispute with the Conmaras escalated into a full siege. After a little while of stacking boxes and arrow firing. + The Conmara's reinforcements Storm managed to get inside. He proceeds to kill four of them by himself and informs us of one or two who respawned and tried to continue fighting.

I personally saw Percals doing this as I was attempting to get in myself but as far as the other violator I do not know.

All in all, I do also believe that they have looted their corpses and logged because when we actually got around to looting them they had barely anything. There were atleast two weapons missing  and only us and Conmaras were inside.

Last thing I wish to comment on is the hiding of storms horse followed by logging off. Why? Isn't this AOGM?

Edited by Ducky

eaef65c565.png

42 minutes ago, FTFGlenn said:

eaef65c565.png

I get this very commonly. You just close that tab and start the game again, you dont have to reinstall anything whatsoever. That file there is your log, and by hitting 'Send Now' it sends that log to the devs.

Edited by Storm

I´d like to know why my name was mentioned i did not go back since there is no proof ill disregard until any evidence is put forward

1 hour ago, HollyMolly said:

I´d like to know why my name was mentioned i did not go back since there is no proof ill disregard until any evidence is put forward

You were fighting alongside the suspects and could provide a good POV, this is why you were included. I would like it if you posted your point of view as it may help.

1 hour ago, Rogue179 said:

-User was warned for this post-

these screenshots were taken by @Aiko a different GM ingame who just happened to see the fight.. also how would he fight and take a screenshot from a different angle at the same time...

1 hour ago, Rogue179 said:

-User was warned for this post-

Alright, let me clear this up for you. I am the guy highlighted in blue. I was the one that killed you. Aiko was in GM mode watching and she happened to take screenshots. How could I fight and fly about taking screenshots? Also, are you even involved?

Calling in Percals Mac Conmara to post his POV and any evidence you might have due to forum inactivity you will be temp banned till you respond.

@HollyMolly Please post your full and detailed POV from before you died till you died.

My POV of the event was the we were being fired upon with arrows for 10+ minutes, we (clan conmara) hid in our home and sent for reinforcements.

after reinforcements arrived we took the battle outside our walls, which resulted in one member (Storm) following our retreat inside our walls. 

Being locked inside with us we attacked but failed miserably and were defeated by one man. After respawning in the house i watched from the balcony as Storm defeated our last ally and then jumped up and over our front gate to leave our camp. 

After seeing them leave the camp I looted my body thinking they were done with us and logged out in a rush with it being past 11pm and I had work the next morning.

Went into battle after Rakknar told me i told Conmaras(allies) to let me in i got in and then got killed by some templar.Thats it this is a report about NLR since i died this POV is kinda irrelevant

Verdict:

Gathrax Utgaard: NLR - Guilty

@FTFGlenn: Combat Logging - Word vs Word

Reason:

A team of staff members have reviewed the report and determined the following:

The OP and his allies after some talk with the accused's group become to fight outside of the Mac Conmara claim. After some battle, Storm manages to find his way inside the walls and fight off another 4 men inside. After beginning to kill them, both Gathrax Utgaard and Percals Mac Conmara begin to loot their bodies as the fight is still ensuing. As per the LiF rules seen here, you are not to return to your claim until the fight is over and if you are spawned inside, you must sit down somewhere and wait it out in order to not find yourself breaching our rules. 

3fa7f2fe60a413f86f78c50c351b9b45.png

In this case, the two accused find themselves looting their bodies during a fight at which point Storm's horse is allegedly taken (as it was unclaimed inside another claim). We have no proof towards this claim and therefore we will not address it at length, but a solid reminder that if someone owns a horse you are not to take it, and instead either return it to the outside of your claim or simply leave it for a GM to handle. In future, both you must sit somewhere or hide somewhere and do not return to your items or anywhere close to your attackers if you die. You must make all attempts to avoid this, as it is a clear infraction of the LiF ruleset.

Now, @FTFGlenn you state that after your crash you rejoined "ASAP". While it can take a long time to rejoin the servers and load in, it takes you a suspiciously long time to re-enter. We have no proof as to whether or not you re-entered in a timely manner, so therefore we cannot determine your guilt or innocence. A reminder that when you crash you must get back in as soon as you can to avoid combat logging infractions. 

Finally, @Wood will have to make an appeal for his tempban as he failed to respond to this report. 

With the above stated, the following applies:

Outcome:

@Lv6Pidgey: NLR - 3 days + 1 Banstrike

@FTFGlenn: Combat Logging - Word vs Word

Percals Mac Conmara: Tempbanned until an appeal is made.

Sign in to follow this