Server time (UTC): 2019-10-20, 15:15
Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

S1 NVFL Woods behind Camp Hope Dec. 4

Server and location: S1 in the woods behind Camp Hope.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): December 4th at 16:06:58 West Coast Time

Your in game name: Eric Tanner

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Brandon Agatha (http://www.dayzrp.com/profile/1710-bigwiz14/)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=813027085

Detailed description of the events: 

Okay so, I was playing Eric Tanner. He is a 16 year old cannibal (long story). He is also a Clown in recruitment, so I do have permission to wear a Clown mask and say I am one (I asked permission.) I was walking through Novy when I see this guy. I begin talking with him and pull the innocent kid deal, asking for protection. Being a nice guy, he offered to protect me. We walked through Novy for a good 20 minutes. I then told him "Oh, I saw a camp near here. I can show you!" We walked down to Camp Hope. We checked it out, then I told him I saw a camp with tents in the treeline. While walking in the woods, I asked him about The Clowns. We talked a bit, until we got to a certain point in the woods. I asked him if we could take a break for water. I took a sip and I asked if he wanted any. I was trying to get him to begin drinking so I could distract him, but he said no. I then asked him if he had any food. He did. He handed me rice, then I pulled out my revolver and told him to put his hands up. I put on my mask after he puts his hands up. I take his gun and place it on the ground (my mistake). We talk for a few minutes and I tie him up with rope. I begin telling him about myself, my TRUE self. I then tell him I am a cannibal. I describe my addiction to human meat and I pull out my knife. I tell him I am going to eat him, but not all of him. I make a joke saying most cannibals eat part of you, and don't kill you. I tell him to get on his stomach, he complies. The entire time, we're RPing. I ask perms OOC to cut chunks out the back of his legs and he gives perms. I roll up his pant legs by emoting it. I then proceed to RP cut the chunks. I walk back and I begin talking to him more after bandaging him. At that point, he had untied himself and pulled his rifle out. I told him to stop, then he fires a shot missing me, but obviously aiming at me. I shoot him in the chest twice knocking him out with my revolver and then shoot him again to ensure he is dead. I was annoyed because it would not make sense to do that, especially with a sniper rifle (carbine). Also, I had my gun out, so that made even less sense. 

When I rob people on that character, I never take things. I was planning on giving him his rifle back after the RP session, but sadly I was forced to kill him. I hope he learns from his mistakes and doesn't make the same one in the future. He had fine RP, but doing what he did is unacceptable.

Brandon Agatha here!

Just for the record, I perm my characters after death. I don't like them dying, but I play survivor characters... it doesn't make sense to be a survivor and not have the threat of imminent death be an option. Brandon was fun to play and I had a lot of good contact with other players with him. He was friendly and helped anyone who needed it. So coming across a teenager immediately after logging in was very lucky! Eric was a good kid it seemed and immediately mentioned he was all alone. Playing a more-or-less hero, I decided to take him under my protection. I was heading to Stary and enjoying some RP and Eric mentions a camp nearby. OOC I know the camp and know nothing great would be there, but good ol' Brandon thought it sounded like a nice adventure! Eric leads me there and we look around. He showed me his gun soon after we met, so I knew he was armed, and he insisted on going to abandoned places and wooded areas. I was suspicious OOC and knew quickly where it was going which slipped once when I refused to drink the water he offered me. So, he points his gun at me when I gave him food and I was okay with everything to that point. We had fun and the roleplay was enjoyable. He has me put my hands up and I immediately comply and get on my knees. He dons a clown mask and explains a bit about himself to me. He binds my hands with rope and tells me about his cannibalism and how he was going to eat me. My carbine was fully loaded right beneath me the entire time.

He had this weird... twitch. Every time he'd finish saying something he'd pace back and forth and looks away from me every few seconds. I used those chances to squirm now and then, loosening my bonds bit by bit. Finally, he says, "you know what?" and kneels down to fiddle with what I thought was my rifle. I squirm and squirm and squirm and break free. He doesn't notice right away and I try and fail for several seconds to pick up the rifle (glitched as if my hands were still tied and couldn't take things into my hands). As I successfully pick up the rifle (this last bit must've been in all of 5 seconds) I grab my gun. He notices and says, "Hey, you better not!" and I pop a prone shot at him and miss. He raises his scorpion and brzzzzzt. "You are unconscious." After maybe 5 minutes it becomes, "You are dead." 

So, if you were told by someone who admitted to eating three or more people that you were next, would you just... get eaten? A survivor would not simply get eaten and Brandon Agatha was a survivor. I honestly thought I could pop him in a shot, stand in the confusion, sprint, reload and finish him off. I'm sorry that you feel so jilted by this encounter, but I had fun and I played it as my character would and with what seemed like a good chance for my survival. Hope to see you in the future, but it won't be as Brandon Agatha.

-Cruton

Disconnections:

02:06:00 | Player "Eric Tanner"(id=) has been disconnected

Hits/Kills:

00:12:23 | "Eric Tanner(uid=) SHOT Brandon Agatha(uid=) by CZ61 into head."
00:12:23 | "Eric Tanner(uid=) SHOT Brandon Agatha(uid=) by CZ61 into head."
00:12:23 | Player "Brandon Agatha"(id=) has been killed by player "Eric Tanner"(id=)

Alright well we spoke but he had very little to say. I'm going to keep the report up. I'd also like to add a report of BadRP. For the fact that I had a gun out and he pulled what he did, and ended up stopping the RP experience, that is not okay.

9 hours ago, reesesaddict said:

He had fine RP, but doing what he did is unacceptable.

2 hours ago, reesesaddict said:

I'd also like to add a report of BadRP.

Add AOGM too, since I untied myself. The RP police here is going to find fault with anything but RP that goes precisely the way he wants it. It's petty and childish and I won't be feeding into it. It's an RP server. There should already be enough drama in game. I've given my POV to OP twice when asked I'm finished here until verdict. Thanks staff <3 much love.

Edited by bigwiz14

We don't see any rule breaks in this report hence why we are closing it.  The OP initiates, ties him up and starts eating chunks out of him (with permission).  Bigwiz manages to free himself and tries to shoot the OP which is within his rights.  Unfortunately the accused fails and is killed as a result.   There has been numerous times people shoot their hostage takers and wins.  This wasn't the case.  We would like to imagine that if someone is getting eaten by someone and they saw a window to kill that person and escape that it would be in fact valuing their life.  

To the Bigwiz, I understand your frustration but you need to knock it off with the sarcasm.

To the OP, your attitude is poor at best.  In the first post you said his RP was fine, then you changed your mind.  Sorry the outcome didn't go your way, but trying to drum up charges against another player to get them banned is just plain wrong.   We can logically understand why you may have thought this was NVFL but its not.  The fact that you are trying to just find rule breaks out of thin air, especially with no video has you skirting on edge of report being false.  Take a deep breathe and relax and it will be ok.  

On that note

/closed