Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 12:11
Sign in to follow this  
Keedz

To the Fireflies [PRIVATE]

*Blades hears from his snakes that the fireflies are ploting behind his back he smirks and presses down the ptt*

You pissed off horsepeople by calling them poniefuckers.

You pissed off New Moon by poisoning their food.

You pissed off C-J by hiring Coldwater against him.

Gave you a chance to redeem yourself and pledge alliance to my clients, but you decide to go behind their back.

*he gets closer to the radio*

We know.

*Short pause*

Expect a visit from me soon , Fuckface.

*You hear people hissing in the backround  as he releases the PTT and switches to CJ's private frequency and begins ploting attacking the firefucks everyday till they all die*

Edited by Keedz

*Rolls out of his cloths pile bed and across de floor to his radio across de room he switches it on imideatly hearing some one talking about de fire flies hearing the familiar voice he ansers*

"Hey hey hey now ok what is wrong? Why do you give a fuck if we talk shit to OUR enemy. our as in we are fighting on the same side already! I have hols in my brain but even i remember that we have already sworn to your peoples time and time again are you not listening to de radios? OK here is de truth not your delusions. We tried to poison the new moon men because they where coming to our camp demanding food. well we gave them food after being oppressed by them no one noes who poisoned it the food was un guarded. The CJ thing well that was just one man who went rouge because he and CJ both loved the same woman and they where fighting over some pussy. So that is the truth not whatever lies are going into your ears"

*Releases his radio dropping it like de mike onto his bed*

Edited by Kirov Mironovich

*He presses the ptt*

I'm not asking why you did it , I am stating the people  you pissed off

And when it comes to my clients , Ask your leaders on what are they planning against us.

The only thing I can tell you is WE KNOW

*He releases the ptt*

Edited by Keedz

*roles his eyes, pressing the ptt*

"No no. Nope. Noone planning just you and your delusions. Or lies you are listening to. But its ok i give into my delusions all the time. It keeps life interesting. Believe what you want my friend but remember. We at the fireflies never fire the first shot but we crawl under de brush and outlast. We always resurface stronger it is in our nature. We will continue to aid and save every person we meat no matter who wants us to stop. We are a Light of hope in this dark world! Let our yellow glow guild you to salvation in de night!"

*Louie bursts through de door walking into de room yelling at Kirov*

"Kirove you fuck what are you doing on the radio talking shit. give me that fucking radio no actual ya know what you fucking be responsible for you self you fuck i want you to fucking apologize*

"Do what no i am...."

*A scuffle can be heard and someone Turns off his radio*

*Turns his radio back on after being scolded*

"ok.... ok yes i was told i was talking shit..... i did not feel that that is what i was doing buuuuut i was told to stop talking on de radio..... ok by."

*turns off his radio*

*Looking over to Kirov. Emily takes over the conversation.*

"We pissed of the horseman because we didn't want to live in Grishino."

"We had a deal with New Moon, but then we got that incident with the food being poisoned."

"As for CJ, It could have been handled better, if someone didn't call in an attack on him."

"We fucked up, we all did. So we will face whatever gets to us. And about never firing the first shot, we will settle this like civil human beings. If this will not get settled we might have to fight back. change who we are, but changes are good sometimes."

*She sighs knowing all to well that whatever happened could never be turned back to what it was before.*

"Right now we are working things out. Everyone wants to work things out so we don't have everyone on our asses. I hope we can come to an agreement that suits both of us. A reasonable one."

*She looks over at Louie and then the rest of her men. Putting on a smile to make sure they understand.*

*He presses the ptt*

Listen lady I don't give a shit on your reasons

we gave you our terms you agreed on them and went against my back

bitch ama see ya later on the other side of my barrel , that's when you get a chance to convince me

*He releases the ptt and realizes how edgy he is*

Edited by Keedz

*Jackson pauses in the middle of the woods to grab a drink and add in his thoughts*

"Listen here guy, I don't know about the rest of us, but I'm pretty sick of hearing from you. We don't take orders from a mercenary. If your 'clients'  really give a shit, then have them contact us." 

*Jackson continues on his walk, and chamber checks his rifle to be safe* 

*Ryan tunes his radio to the frequency Blades gave him just in time to hear Jackson's message. He smirks as he takes the radio and pushes down the PTT*

Hey guy

Names Ryan Robertson, of A World Without borders... my friend Blades here has found information about your group that we are not happy about... we would come down and talk to you, like you promised we would be able to the first time we met, but you lot have fucked off into the woods somewhere and I haven't been able to find you...

*he sighs*

So imma give you one chance to come clean and admit to the shit that I know as fact... or we will join the army of people who already want you lot dead

24 hours

*he releases the PTT and returns to cleaning his shiny new FAL*

*He presses the ptt*

Eyyy Louie I don't know if you heard it

but what your guy just said exactly what gets people to come after your sorry ass

*he sighs*

fucking retard.

*He releases the ptt cringing*

*hiding in his room with the door locked Kirov takes out his other radio he has hidden in his cloths pile*

"Ya see it's not me who is to blame for de shit talking on de radio it is my love who is the shit talker. Kirov is number one good guy!"

*unclicks his radio making a cat face hoping he made de Jackson grumpy*

*Derren stops after hearing the broadcast, he then slumps down against a wall, he buries his head in his hands before reaching out for his radio.*

"Hey Blades, long time no see bud, listen... its.. hard to track the fireflies when you keep.. well... killing them. *he chuckles* Just uhh, cool off ya know? Save me a peice of the prize okay?"

*He reaches for his bag, before hearing a loud crash and Kirov shout, he cursed under his breath and promptly lifted himself up.*

*Ryan sits restlessly in one of his old safehouses, listening in on the frequency. Irritated he picks up the radio and pushes down the PTT*

You got under 12 hours... what's taking you lot so long?

just admit to what you have been doing behind our backs, and nothing will happen

*he releases the PTT and rests the radio back on the table*

Mack James wakes up and wants to yell. Just scream at the top of his voice. He takes the radio and tunes into the frequency Ryan gave him.

"Listen here. This is Your Worst Fucking Nightmare calling from the A World Without Borders HQ. We offered to protect you and in exchange you plot against us? Not cool dude. Not fucking cool.

Don't make me have to go up there and spank you. If you do not admit your wrongdoings to us in 12 hours I will personally make it my duty to find and kill everyone even remotely involved with your piece of shit organization. Do not play with me.

Have a blessed day."

He releases the PTT and stretches his back, feeling good that he got his anger out.

*Ryan picks up the radio from the table and pushes down the PTT*

How long now... I'd say 5 hours.. yeah

*he releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this