S1:4-5 am NWAF: Bad RP/Possible Under Age:

Server and location:  S1 Nwaf

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4-5 am 

Your in game name: Dimitri Pushka

Names of allies involved: New Moon

Name of suspect/s:  Dan Diglebus and James Diglebus

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  Video Shows it all.

Dre Ashford PoV:

Eagle informs us that he is getting initiated on and we head into position. I then arrive to the pub that they took him at and see multiple people in the area. Since I was alone at the moment I back up and retreat to the trees. Once Nihoolious arrives he tells me that the people that eagle identified are talking to him. So I start recording and run up to the both of them. I kill one and start shooting at the other one but stop because I realize he did not have a gun out and was no threat. I then initiate and we take him to gryshino where he is then tortured.

http://plays.tv/video/5844e91103c6f2c7e8/why-did-you-rdm-my-friend

Would like to note the OOC in the video right after we take the one guy.

Edited by Billy

Izaak Sirko PoV:

Eagle gets initiated on as seen in the video. They leave him and head to the pub so Eagle breaks free, updates us on their clothing and we get into a very messy gunfight. Eventually the suspects appear at the pub again and I inform Billy. One dies the other ends up complying and goes ooc asking "Why did you RDM my friend?" which was unexpected. We do some hostage rp to see if he is lying which gets interrupted by another mis-ID fiasco in Grishino until we finally release him.  

Connection Logs

23:34:10 | Player "Dan Dinglebus" is connected
03:12:12 | Player "Dan Dinglebus" has been disconnected

01:14:10 | Player "Kath Dinglebus" is connected
04:58:48 | Player "Kath Dinglebus" has been disconnected

00:41:25 | Player "James Dinglebus" is connected
03:15:20 | Player "James Dinglebus" has been disconnected

23:27:11 | Player "Dimitri Pushka" is connected
NO D/C LOG

23:55:42 | Player "Dre Ashford" is connected
NO D/C LOG

02:40:07 | Player "Izaak Sirko" is connected
04:23:18 | Player "Izaak Sirko" has been disconnected

01:45:22 | Player "James Einfield" is connected
03:53:33 | Player "James Einfield" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Dimitri Pushka:
02:54:29 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into Chest."
02:54:31 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into leftleg."
02:54:31 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into leftleg."
02:54:31 | "Dimitri Pushka SHOT Dan Dinglebus by AK101 into RightLeg."
02:54:31 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into RightLeg."
02:54:31 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into RightLeg."
02:54:31 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into Chest."
02:54:31 | "Dan Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into Chest."
02:54:31 | "Dimitri Pushka SHOT Dan Dinglebus by  into LeftFoot."

Dan Dinglebus:
02:54:33 | "Dan Dinglebus STARTS BLEEDING."
02:54:33 | "Player Dan Dinglebus has fallen into unconsciousness."
02:54:39 | "James Einfield SHOT Dan Dinglebus by AKS74U_Black into pelvis."
02:54:42 | "James Einfield SHOT Dan Dinglebus by AKS74U_Black into rightarm."

Kath Dinglebus:
03:03:57 | "Dre Ashford SHOT Kath Dinglebus by AKS74U_Black into LeftArm."
03:03:58 | "Kath Dinglebus STARTS BLEEDING."
03:04:14 | "Kath Dinglebus STOPS BLEEDING."
03:22:05 | "Player Kath Dinglebus has fallen into unconsciousness."
03:22:05 | "Kath Dinglebus has fallen into unconsciousness.
03:22:05 | "Izaak Sirko HIT Kath Dinglebus by Sword into head."
03:22:05 | "Izaak Sirko HIT Kath Dinglebus by Sword into head."
03:22:06 | "Kath Dinglebus STARTS BLEEDING."
03:22:38 | "Kath Dinglebus STOPS BLEEDING."

James Dinglebus:
03:03:54 | "Dre Ashford SHOT James Dinglebus by AKS74U_Black into leftarm."
03:03:54 | "Player James Dinglebus has fallen into unconsciousness."
03:03:54 | "Dre Ashford SHOT James Dinglebus by AKS74U_Black into Head."

Kill Log

02:54:31 | Player "Dimitri Pushka" has been killed by player "Dan Dinglebus"

02:54:42 | Player "Dan Dinglebus" has been killed by player "James Einfield"

03:03:54 | Player "James Dinglebus" has been killed by player "Dre Ashford"

NO KILL LOG ON KATH DINGLEBUS

Calling in Dan Dinglebus and Kath Dinglebus to post their full and true points of view at this time.

@Eagle The video can only say so much, could you please post a point of view that leads up to the video and the results afterward please

EDIT 12/5/16: Added James Dinglebus to logs

Here's the Whole Thing.

After the Robbery I decide to run up to the pub to get a shot on them since billy was few meters away instead of having the time to pull out my gun  in a smart manner I see the guys coming from the road and running towards me , I decide to not  pull out my gun and wait for them to run up to me they tell me to leave at gun point and I decide to run bit down while I wait for my team to finish them off which in the end they do but let a hostage go.

@SpaceCowboy is there logs for who Billy (Dre Ashford) killed as seen in his video? The guy matched the description of one of the suspects in Eagle's pov and I never got a pulse check nor did Kath tell me his name, only that it was his brother.

@Nihoolious I do see that Billy did kill someone around that time frame so I will add that to my original post at this time. 

Also calling in James Dinglebus at this time to post his full POV

Dan Dinglebus and Kath Dinglebus will both be temp banned until they respond due to being online since being called in and failing to provide their POVs.

Will provide proof of age as for the BadRP we both went up and talked to him for a solid minute we asked him to put his hands up we didn't take anything because Dan didn't have any keys on him as he thought he could cut the handcuffs with a knife (he hasn't played DayZ in 5 months) we told him if we saw him following us "we are going to have an issue" keep in mind that this did not mean as we would kill him, we knew Dimitri had friends because we were warned about a group of people robbing up there earlier on in the day. As we told him not to Dimitri kept following us and was instructed not to on the second time we saw him, we all gave him fair warning on not to follow us. The last time we saw him he had his gun out and that threatened Dan's life, so Dan shot  and killed Dimitri and he also knocked Dan out too. Also, what is the email that I can provide proof of age too?

How is this bad RP? You literally made no attempt to have a conversation with us at all, you just sat there quietly while me and James talked. After that you started to follow us and i told you not to,  which you kept doing. That is why i shot you. I do not record this because i did not think it was a big deal. You made no attempt to reach out to me after the incident.

@Swushee provide a full and detailed POV.

3 minutes ago, Swushee said:

@Castiel How would you like to me provide my POV? There is literally a video of what happened?

You still need to provide a full and detailed POV.

Ok, After reaching NWAF and finding him we proceeded to rob him. When i figured out that i couldn't unrestrain him with my knife i put everything i had taken off him except for his food, which i needed at the time. After running off and seeing him follow me i told him not to follow us, which he kept doing so I ran back and said come here Demitri. He pulled an AK off his back so i shot him, and he shot me.

After, me and James left NWAF from getting food. We ran into a dead man standing up and started to talk to him; we thought he was alive. So we wanted to see if he was okay. Then right when we declared he was dead, two men run out and shoot James and capture me. The reason why I broke character during this time was, I was constantly streaming over mic and talking in my TS channel with friends and I said to the TS "Why did they kill my friend?" Once I said that I saw that I was streaming over game. That was the reason I broke character. 

@LilKonasKorner and @Swushee your temp ban has been lifted at this time. We ask you keep your eyes on this report as you may have to answer more questions. 

On 12/5/2016 at 11:49 PM, LilKonasKorner said:

After, me and James left NWAF from getting food. We ran into a dead man standing up and started to talk to him; we thought he was alive. So we wanted to see if he was okay. Then right when we declared he was dead, two men run out and shoot James and capture me. The reason why I broke character during this time was, I was constantly streaming over mic and talking in my TS channel with friends and I said to the TS "Why did they kill my friend?" Once I said that I saw that I was streaming over game. That was the reason I broke character. 

You didn't do that by an accident you literally said "Wait I have a question, why did you rdm my friend."

Verdict: 

Dimitri Pushka: Bad RP - Verbal Warning
Dan Dinglebus: Bad RP - Verbal Warning
James Dinglebus: Bad RP - Verbal Warning
Kath Dinglebus: Bad RP/Lying in a report - Guilty

Reason:

A team of staff have looked over this report and have come to the following.

Dan Dinglebus, and James Dinglebus, you both decided to rob Dimitri Pushka for food and  gear in general. There is nothing wrong with robbing for gear as long as there is sufficient roleplay to go along with it. That being said, the roleplay you gave the OP left much to be desired. You could have added so much more to the roleplay, but ended it so quickly with not much for your hostage to go off of, which would have lengthen and made the roleplay experience more enjoyable.

For this reason we will be giving you both a verbal warning, we do not want to see you do this again in the future. Always keep in mind that you need to entertain your hostage and make their experience enjoyable. When you simply just looked through his bag and sent him on his way. You left him there in handcuffs in a high populated zombie area which could have also ended badly. This we will not be tolerate again.

Dimitri Pushka, it might have been hard to respond and continue to roleplay out the situation, we also see points where you could have furthered the situation. For the most part you say ok to everything, when you could have been outraged that they didn't have keys. This is why you are also getting a verbal, for roleplay is a two way street. It's not just up to the hostage takers to provide good rp.

To Kath Dinglebus, for the initial robbery you were the look out you later got captured by one of the OP's allies. At which point you are told to put your hands up and follow your hostage taker. You have difficulty with which button to push and even break character. While we see this as a minor offence, you then continue to go out of character shortly after saying, "Can I ask you a question though, can I ask you a question? Why did you RDM my friend?" As we can clearly hear you said this in VOIP.

However in POV you state this:

The reason why I broke character during this time was, I was constantly streaming over mic and talking in my TS channel with friends and I said to the TS "Why did they kill my friend?"

There are many faults in your POV that points to you lying in this report. You claim you were speaking to your friends in teamspeak, when it was obvious you were speaking to your captors in game.  Because of this, you will be receiving a punishment for lying in your report.

We would also like to remind you that your not allowed to speak relay information through TS when your hands are raised or tied. 

In closing to all of you included in this report, please watch what you say and always make each others roleplay experiences entertaining. If you need help with hostile roleplay, please check out the Mentor Programme. They will be more than happy to help you long the way, and teach you things you might not know yet.

With the above stated, the following applies,

Dimitri Pushka: Bad RP - Verbal Warning
Dan Dinglebus: Bad RP - Verbal Warning
James Dinglebus: Bad RP - Verbal Warning
Kath Dinglebus: Bad RP/Lying in a report -  7 days and 1 Banstrike