Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 12:41
Sign in to follow this  
Lad

So what about that good ol' T-Shirt Competition and community meetup?

So yeah, pretty much as I've put down in the title, was getting a little curious about what's going on with the competition, I know the new website came along and all that sweet jazz but  I never actually saw a result, and nothing is on the shop. And plus the community meetup, anything on that at all cos I cannot see anything at all.

So yeah, what happened? Was it forgotten about or just people being too busy?

Edited by JAMMIELAD

Im pretty sure its still going on, with the whole website and all the bugs that have come along with it, I would think that there's more urgent matters to attend to

Probably being put on the backburner while the new website is being fixed and fine tuned. To be honest I think the new website is more important than t-shirts.

Calling in @Rolle to provide his PoV.

Why not just have the t-shirts as an ongoing competition? Handing out awards after a nice design has been made, instead of limiting the artists time. Sometimes you find creativity by relaxing and thinking about other things, not stressing over a deadline. 

I would want Rolle to focus his time on making the forum perfect before focusing on any side project.

Edited by Sofie

1 minute ago, Sofie said:

Why not just have the t-shirts as an ongoing competition? Handing out awards after a nice design has been made, instead of limiting the artists time. Sometimes you find creativity by relaxing and thinking about other things, not stressing over a deadline. 

I would want Rolle to focus his time on making the forum perfect before focusing on any side project.

This

Rolle can always make more t-shirt designs. Its not like they are replacing something like the trailer and the headers were