Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:06

Sign in to follow this  
SkyCatan

PC specs?

SkyCatan    0

anyoen having any good specs i could add for my pc??

ima build ma own pc and i wondered if anyone have any good sugestions for streaming and playing dayz?

Stubbles    0

It depends on what sort of budget you have? Let us know what you're willing to spend and maybe we could come up with some specs.

SkyCatan    0

1,192 k i will spend?

1193£

£1193...a very exact amount!

A nice budget too.

yeah cause i got it for my confirmation and i know that i want a I5 Processor but i wanna know what i need to strteam with like no lagg or something and

Stubbles    0

Streaming with no lag wont be just to do with your processor, or graphics card. It's also to do with your internet connection / Whether your ISP throttles your speeds etc etc. So dont feel that just a pc upgrade will fix it all. What sort of games are you thinking of streaming? Just arma or?

SkyCatan    0

Streaming with no lag wont be just to do with your processor, or graphics card. It's also to do with your internet connection / Whether your ISP throttles your speeds etc etc. So dont feel that just a pc upgrade will fix it all. What sort of games are you thinking of streaming? Just arma or?

yeah and maybe soem other stuff we will se but when like sacriel streams he ahs like 60 fps and no lag?

Stubbles    0

Sacriel has a beast of a pc, Check his twitch stream out, you'll see what specs he has.

SkyCatan    0

Sacriel has a beast of a pc, Check his twitch stream out, you'll see what specs he has.

okeu thanks

ZeroXiz    0

If you're going to stream and play DayZ you really want to invest into a good CPU with water-cooling so you can overclock it! :)

Jayplay95    0

AMD FX-8350 8-Core @ 4.1Ghz

GTX 660 OC

8GB Corsair LP Vengeance

Works great for DayZ and every new game aswell (with high-ultra settings)

DORNER    0

I followed this tutorial but went off of it a bit

Instead I used the AMD Phenom II X4 965 processor and Saphire Radeon HD 7770 video card.

The whole thing cost me a little over 500$ to build and it runs this game smoothly.