Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:50
Sign in to follow this  
JOEAL

i think your whitlist is broken?

hello again, thank you for your support regarding the whitelist but recently I have encountered a problem which I have found during the questions stage of the whitelist and would like to ask if I can have some more attempts,due to this bug I failed all of my attempts it was something like: what is abuse of game mechanics, I wrote 5 times that it was the right one and still it said it was wrong.

thank you very much for the guidance and you can tell I am very upset with this,as I am very exited to join the community and I would really appreciate more attempts as I have read all the rules and know all of them.

thank you again, joe

Edited by JOE

As far as I know the whitelist is still extremely buggy after the recent website migration. So just don't make any more attempts if you are granted a pass and instead wait until the staff team fixes the whitelist. But remember they can't fix it right away as they have jobs and such outside of DayzRP :)

Edited by LightGhillie

Hi there,

I see in your post that you used all of your 5 whitelist attempts. I hope this is correct.
If you want to have a 6e attempt you need to create a ban appeal.
Please follow the requirements and the rules on how to make a ban appeal.
I hope I informed you enough.
I would recommend you to join the '' Waiting For Staff Help '' Channel on TS next time when something like this is happening.

I can confirm though... that goofy things are happening with the whitelist after having done the process just the other day. It seemed to reset itself multiple times on it's own, redirected back to page 1 (questions) from the backstory page... and on a fail it disregards the time and says you can automatically re-apply right away. 

Not sure where you'd post bug issues with the whitelisting application... but it is having some issues. Good luck OP with your attempt to getting in.

Its W.I.P since the transition to the new website like most things are at the moment. Give it a few weeks and it should be up and running as intended