Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:46

Sign in to follow this  
Guest HerpesMcGee

Whitelisting issue

Question

Guest HerpesMcGee   
Guest HerpesMcGee

Hi,

Something happened with my whitelisting. It says I do not meet the the age requirements.

I put in my age, 17, and progressed with putting in the meaning of NLR, No-shooting-on-sight, the background story and the reason why I want to join your servers. After that I just ended up with not meeting the age requirements.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you!

3 answers to this question

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Unfortunately due to the large amount of "I entered my age wrong and now cannot join" posts, You will have to request an interview with one of the GM's / Admins. Keep in mind interviews have not started yet so don't request at this moment in time.

As always, patience is appreciated.

Cheers

Guest merle dixon   
Guest merle dixon

Hello my whitelist application has been rejected twice now the second time i did not get a reason for why it got rejected

Hello my whitelist application has been rejected twice now the second time i did not get a reason for why it got rejected

It may have not been improved to the specification and demands that we require.

Currently our demand exceeds what we are able to do and the requirements are competitive. Therefore, regretfully, if you have been declined twice then you will be unable to reapply until we decide to reopen the white-listing process to include more attempts.