Server time (UTC): 2019-10-17, 13:59
Sign in to follow this  
Sergeant Mexico

Calling any doctors

*Nikolai fiddles with the switches on the run down old radio*

Ahoj? Je tam někdo? Musím lékař, prosím, jeden z těch sráči dostal já a moji rány dostali infikována nebo tak něco .... Nemyslím si, že mám mnohem déle, moje nohy jsou stále slabé.

(Hello? Is there anybody out there?  I need a doctor, please, one of those fuckers got me and my wounds have gotten infected or something.... I don't think I have much longer, my legs are getting weak.)

*he drops the radio into his lap and prays for a reply*

Hope would overhear the radio message. Struggling to pick herself up with her bump after lying down so long. 

"Ahoj. Dr. Hope Pisces radioing in. If you are calling the infected the 'fuckers' if I have translated properly then I could help but strict medical procedure could occur. More to where I will have to restrain you in case of you changing. Unless you know you are immune to the virus, ano?"

she would await a response patiently, feeling a soft kick push against her stomach.

*Phil hears the transmission that sounds russian to him. As he finish his bottle of vodka he press the PTT.*ç

*A French-Canadian accent comes up on the radio. The men is obviously drunk*

"Fucking Russians and their stupid language. One day, *Hiccups* One day I will make then all pay for killing my War brothers. I don't know what you said but from what that... Doctor something said, someone got bitten by them infected. I hope you die from it, that will ease my work. *He start laughing before coughing.* I will avenged my brothers"

*A glass bottle breaking can be heard before the transmission goes off*

*as Nikolai slowly regains consciousness he hears the radio crackle to life*

Ahoj….. doktor....*coughs*..... Mohu sotva vidět nebo stát, Věřím, že jsem imunní vůči otáčení, ale bohužel nemám mnohem déle ..... jsem v ...*violent coughing*.....pustoshka .... Jestli mě zachránil od tohoto osudu budu tvým dlužníkem ....*static*…..a pokud jde o opilého hlupáka marníme kyslík, proč si vzít nějaký čas vzdělávat sami na lidi tohoto národa před označování nás jako špinavých Rusové vám zkurvysyn.

(Hello....doctor......*coughs*....I can barely see or stand, I believe I am immune to turning but i haven't got much longer.....I am in...*violent coughing*...pustoshka....If you save me from this fate I will be in your debt.....*static*.....and as for the drunken fool wasting our oxygen, why don't you take some time to educate yourself on the people of this nation before labeling us as filthy Russians you son of a whore. )

*the transmission ends as Nikolai convulses in a violent coughing fit*

Sign in to follow this