Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 20:05
Sign in to follow this  
Evilnoob

Heya

Greetings, Name`s Evilnoob and i have been playing dayz here and there and finally found myself wound here.

And hopefully ill stay here and play lots with the community.

Hello, and welcome to the community! Allow me to direct you to here, as this is an excellent, and new, program we're offering to help newer players get some tips/pointers and experience from our more veteran-level RolePlayers.

If you need assistance with anything, feel free to drop in the 'Waiting For Staff Help' channel in TeamSpeak.

(Also, for TS3 permissions, please go here and follow the steps it tells you, which is Ctrl + I and copying the UUID to gain permissions on our TS3 server.)

Welcome Evilnoob!

Welcome to the community :D 

welcome to dayzrp fella!

also you might want to post somewhere on the forums that isn't the introductions or off topic just to make sure that your account doesn't get deleted :)

Hello and welcome!

Have Fun here ^^

It's scary at first to interact if you're new (Especially when you come out of PvP) , but just go say Hi to people IG and it will naturally flow.

Hi Evilnoob and welcome to DayZRP.
Good luck with your whitelist app! :D

Welcome but I just need to ask you - why do you consider yourself to be both evil and noob? I'm just curious :P

3 minutes ago, Tewudin said:

Welcome but I just need to ask you - why do you consider yourself to be both evil and noob? I'm just curious :P

in certain games i just cant be good against certain players, which makes me the noob.
but every so often i get those lucky shoots at them and kills them, aannnnd i mock them relentlessly...hench my evil part buahah9_9:D

have to get back at those who mocks me:)

Edited by Evilnoob
extra line :O

If you want to act in secret then maybe you should change your name to DayZPalpatine. ;)

Anyway, I think we went a bit out of topic so yet again - welcome in our community and have fun.

Edited by Tewudin

Welcome Noob

44 minutes ago, Tewudin said:

than....heeeey! that an insult?

:D:D

Edited by Evilnoob

Sign in to follow this