Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 23:44
Sign in to follow this  
5MILE5

Group Page bug?

I'm the leader of the faction FireFlies, but I can't even change the page. people are joining and leaving, but I can't do anything but save the page...

Is this something that can be fixed soon or is it something else?

thanks for helping

Jadeboat had a similar issue with the Our Harbor group thread and the way we fixed it was that we swapped leadership of the group so I (who was able to edit and change everything) edited and then gave it back to the original leader, Jade. 

Is it the group tools of adding and removing members etc that you are having problems with or actually just editing the thread itself? If it's the thread just saving but not changing itself, I have this problem too everytime I edit my threads. Its a pain but you would just have to edit and redo the work, then save once more and it should show up on the thread.

Might just be a coding problem that only Rolle can fix.

No i have only the option to edit the page and thats it. i can't do anything else but editing the page and that isn't even working.

I think it's a weird problem that someone needs to look at, or i'll need premission to make the page over and delete this one.

I hope it get sorted out though, since i do need to work on the page since it wasn't finished yet. 

Thanks for the help! ^^

Is this working now for you @5MILE5? I believe Rolle has fixed the issue.

Can confirm its fixed for me. I can actually edit my group now which is pretty lit tbh. Should be the same for 5MILE5 now.

Edited by Nihoolious