Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 07:13
Sign in to follow this  
Willder

Question about the whitelist review time.

How long does it usually take for a application to be reviewed? I read at the FAQ that your whitelist application usually get's reviewed at the same day it was posted, but depending on staff and so on it might take longer. I sent in my application 1 week ago and it hasn't been reviewed yet. 

I'm not here to whine about it taking too long to get whitelisted, I'm just wondering how long it usually takes for a non premium user to get their application reviewed. Is it because there's too many whitelists that need to be reviewed at this moment or because of staff inactivity? Let me know.

- Willder

Pretty much just give the staff time. Remember they have jobs and families aside from dayzrp too :) but the whitelist is also new as the website recently migrated so that could also have been bugged. If you can still view your pending whitelist I'd recommend copying your backstory to another document so you won't lose it. As since the website is new staff may or may not be receiving current applications. So just in case of that have an extra copy of your backstory and such.

Edited by LightGhillie

It shouldn't take a week to be reviewed, but as said above, the whitelist has been bugged for a week or two at this point so there's a chance it might be an issue on the admin side causing the delay. Just keep checking your whitelist page every now and then, as you won't receive a notification anywhere else.

If nothing else, I'm sure one of the admins will see this and take a look to make sure there's no problem with yours. 

6 minutes ago, LightGhillie said:

Pretty much just give the staff time. Remember they have jobs and families aside from dayzrp too :) but the whitelist is also new as the website recently migrated so that could also have been bugged. If you can still view your pending whitelist I'd recommend copying your backstory to another document so you won't lose it. As since the website is new staff may or may not be receiving current applications. So just in case of that have an extra copy of your backstory and such.

I'm glad I thought of this before hand. With how much I was typing, I lost both my backstory and "who are you" posts. Apparently if you take too long... the system sends you back to the lore/rule questions and deletes the text in the backstory and who you are sections. Luckily I saved it to a word document before pasting it into the application. :P

Well i just got the award for the most retarded person on planet earth. I didn't know there was a pending whitelist window, so now that i checked it it turns out I've been accepted all along.

Sorry for taking up your time folks! Appreciate the help tho ^^

- Willder