Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mers

My old account was deleted!

Question

Mers    0

Hi, my name is Mers! My former account was 'Axis48' and very recently my account was deleted for no real reason. I had been playing frequently until about three weeks ago when I took a break. When I came back I couldn't get on the server and my account was gone, no recognition of e-mail or account name. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, I could just make a new account and re-whitelist, I'm an RPer after all! But the Whitelist is closed and I'm not sure I will be able to get on it soon and so I'm missing out on being with my friends.

I'm curious if there is anyway I can get my old account back or be permitted to get back on the whitelist?

Here is some proof that I was on the server.

f3xdah.png

Here is me mentioned in some threads.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-between-cherno-and-balota-gas-station-2013-03-27?pid=72106&highlight=Mers#pid72106

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-neaf-sds?highlight=Mers

7 answers to this question

Dblxross    0

Just announce somewhere on the forums or PM an admin next time you will be taking a leave of absence. You know what they say about the five P's, Prior Planning and all that.

Skippy    4

It may have been pruned due to inactivity

It shouldn't have been. Mers had posted and been active in the last couple weeks. All his posts are gone now (since the account is gone) but at the time he had active posts.

Guest Tales   
Guest Tales

So I thought we would be able to get this sorted but my friend is still not able to play on the server with us, I just started playing again now that school and finals are done and my account is still around. Mers has been playing longer then me and his account is gone? He was talking to one guy and it seemed we would get it sorted but apparently not since one of the admins said "No" and didn't really give a reason.

Guest Tales   
Guest Tales

Well is there anyway for him to come back, we were all planning to play with our friend who plays on this server. Mers was way more active then me... :/