Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:52 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

New website Premium perks

Usernames glow, option to change color of glow. Username stays color of premium unless premium rank has been changed. 

Custom badge under username, similar to mvp/vip badge but says tycoon or Tycoon only rank with custom title

Bigger avatars. 

e.g. 3a51dce1c7.png

They would looks something like this. ^^ Probably be difficult to try and do with gifs. I think it would be best for png and garbage jpeg. They would have slight fade out on the right side and bottom of it, but I think it would looks pretty slick... and again, it might be too much.

Maybe we can finally have a forum currency? Premium coins?

Also, maybe we can do something like steams does with collectibles and trading cards and trophies or whatever the hell. These should be only available to donors only. lowest to highest rank.

Will add more when I come up with more ideas... It seems like I am the only one that wants perks for my monies worth.... oh well.

Edited by MetalxTongue

Maybe being able to see a picture of your character under your profile picture :P

7 hours ago, MetalxTongue said:

Usernames glow, option to change color of glow. Username stays color of premium unless premium rank has been changed. 

Custom badge under username, similar to mvp/vip badge but says tycoon or Tycoon only rank with custom title

Bigger avatars. 

e.g. 3a51dce1c7.png

They would looks something like this. ^^ Probably be difficult to try and do with gifs. I think it would be best for png and garbage jpeg. They would have slight fade out on the right side and bottom of it, but I think it would looks pretty slick... and again, it might be too much.

Maybe we can finally have a forum currency? Premium coins?

Also, maybe we can do something like steams does with collectibles and trading cards and trophies or whatever the hell. These should be only available to donors only. lowest to highest rank.

Will add more when I come up with more ideas... It seems like I am the only one that wants perks for my monies worth.... oh well.

I'm all up for a bigger pic of a dancing Spartan :D

id really like to see all of the old website perks back TBH. (AVATAR / GIF AVATAR TRANSPARENCY PLEAAAASEE) there are a lot of great suggestions already made, the only other thing that i can think of suggesting is that tycoons get the ability to custom organize / move around the pieces of our profile to our liking. maybe even little widgets that we could get and place around. 

customization what we most desire c:

EDIT:// is it possible to allow certain donor groups to use multiple avatars? like for example i could have maybe 3-5 different ones chosen and uploaded to my profile.. and one would show at a time in its place.. but if you refresh the page where you see it (be it on the profile page or on just a thread) another one at random shows? so they just cycle through the ones you have uploaded?

am i making sense? i need a nap.... 

Edited by Buddy

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

EDIT:// is it possible to allow certain donor groups to use multiple avatars? like for example i could have maybe 3-5 different ones chosen and uploaded to my profile.. and one would show at a time in its place.. but if you refresh the page where you see it (be it on the profile page or on just a thread) another one at random shows? so they just cycle through the ones you have uploaded?

am i making sense? i need a nap.... 

Like the banners on the website. :)

Just now, MetalxTongue said:

Like the banners on the website. :)

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS ❤

List members as favorite.

Bold text only enabled.

Larger text automatically enabled.

Reputation given worth double. +2

Self suspension: Users suspend themselves; Rather than being issued points, they are put on a self suspension and placed on a 12hr suspension from the website and unable to communicate via forums or ts,

When being banned; Rather than being permanently banned, they are placed on a suspension.  This suspension can last weeks, to months, to years, this way older users have a way to redemption. This suspension is to the admins discretion.  Of course donors have a timer cut in half and able to redeem themselves via questionnaire/poll.

Highest rated post is the thread's song

Highest quoted is an award.

Too make words uncensored is specififed age to them depending on profile age. 14-17 censored. 18-  \infty. Any authentically aged verified that don't qualify will be removed.

Profile icons are to be deserved or earned.

Owner can and will be biased to distributing these awards. Once awarded, they are permanent.

When can we start seeing some of these suggested perks being added? O.o

Man some of these new perks are really killin' it! Good thing we all suggested some awesome stuff. :D

3 hours ago, Vapor said:

Man some of these new perks are really killin' it! Good thing we all suggested some awesome stuff. :D

I know right? Although I have just seen the picture you created above for the full size avatar thing and I really like it so I'll see what can be done about that.

The rest is either really minor stuff, very difficult/expensive to implement or simply pay 2 win. I mean I will gladly accept 20€ payments to remove bans, but I believe that would cause a so called "Thumper thread" to be created, torches set ablaze and pitchforks sharpened.

The full size avatars looks trash. 

5 minutes ago, Rolle said:

I mean I will gladly accept 20€ payments to remove bans, but I believe that would cause a so called "Thumper thread" to be created, torches set ablaze and pitchforks sharpened.

Do it, you won't. :D

On 11/26/2016 at 2:53 PM, Vapor said:

e.g. 3a51dce1c7.png

No that looks horrible IMO, the gifs would lag the forums into next tuesday.

21 minutes ago, Mental said:

Hold my beer.

Also, on serious note, it's probably best to create a poll in the suggestion forums for every specific new perk idea, since posting them here in a bunch doesn't tell me if the majority of users actually want it.

Can we be allowed to use animated backgrounds and sigs finally?

5 minutes ago, WeeMan said:

Can we be allowed to use animated backgrounds and sigs finally?

No. Your profile pic is bad enough and I don't want to get a seizure everytime I look on the website.

About the avatar, I have to agree that they don't really look great imo. 

Just now, Grimnir said:

No. Your profile pic is bad enough and I don't want to get a seizure everytime I look on the website.

About the avatar, I have to agree that they don't really look great imo. 

I mean its better its a option already think it should be allowed also im not meaning so i can do some "seizure" shit that would be fun but it makes profiles look unique and cool. 

56 minutes ago, Mental said:

1.It could obviously be done better than what Metal did.

2.What sorta craptop are you on that the forums lag for you?

6 minutes ago, Hellish said:

I think thats more aimed at viewing on mobile, where download speed on wifi is an issue; furthermore more stuff means more to load thus taking up more mobile data.

Just now, Roger said:

I think thats more aimed at viewing on mobile, where download speed on wifi is an issue; furthermore more stuff means more to load thus taking up more mobile data.

I guess you could be right. But then as others have suggested why not add an option to turn off avatars for mobile users? 

6 minutes ago, Roger said:

I would like to see gifs disabled in mobile tbh. I never go on DayZRP anymore as long as I'm not on a wifi network. Even on wifi the speeds are horrible.

19 minutes ago, Hellish said:

Still, I think it would look bad.

12 minutes ago, Roger said:

Dis ^

6 hours ago, Mental said:

It looks horrible because I blew up a small avatar to make it look big. There is a possibility to make it happen and it won't look so ugly. :)

@Rolle Coolio. Can't wait to see some stuff.

I'd like to see forum titles make come back. Above or below the profile picture, doesn't really matter where they go in my opinion.

Can Staff / Legends / VIPs / MVPs and Tycoons please have bold(er) forum names again like on the older website? 

Pretty please @Rolle

Image result for begging cat with big eyes gif