Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 02:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
boshchrissy86

ban appeal responce to a POV

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: i understand why they did it but work commitment forced me 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: so i tried to join the server today as i had an hour before work to realise i had been banned for not responding to a POV.... i didnt realise i had been called for a statment i havnt been active on the forums because of work ive been doing alot of hours with the lead up to christmas so havnt been all that actiive on my pc... i justed hopped ingame to see this message, i appologise for not responding to it if i had of been on the forums i would of noticed it i understand its my own fault in this case..... i am willing to give my statment here if still needed.

i was in the town with kieran when i heard a car approuching so i hid and waited for it to stop i headed towards to see who was there, kieran approached from the back as i seen him to the side of the building, i told the man drop his weapon and get on the floor he was busy doing something with a jerry can at the time, he didnt respond to any of my attempts to make him drop the weapon..... i seen him lower the jerry can so i walked forward to then see him draw his gun, at this point kieran shot him before he could shoot us that is my side from inside the town from my point of view we did nothing wrong it was all RPed on are side, after all that we got are gear prepped and kieran was heading along the coast to pick a friend up down there told him id meet him up north somewhere. i spoke with kieran on discord were he informed me he hadto go off because his son was awake.

in this instance i appologise for not responding as work commitment took over the most of my day thanks.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to be unbanned and allowed to RP once more 

What could you have done better?: check the forums regularly and make sure theres no outstanding messages.

Your temp ban will be lifted. Please have a close look at your ban appeal in case we have some questions. Thank you.

Ok, we are confused. Please explain the following:

Last time you have been ingame was at:

04:44:41 | Player "Chris Douglas"(id=) has been disconnected

Kieran logs in at:

11:11:58 | Player "Kieran Hales" is connected (id=)

The Kill on John Richerdson was at:

11:33:43 | Player "John Richerdson"(id=) has been killed by player "Kieran Hales"(id=)

You log in at:

11:51:23 | Player "Chris Douglas" is connected (id=)

Kieran logs out and you log out later.

12:31:41 | Player "Chris Douglas"(id=) has been disconnected

So, you have not been online to the time. Care to explain your PoV?

Since you have failed to answer, you are now temp banned until you explain the situation above.

i cant understand why all the logs arnt there my pc isnt the best so my game always crashes forcing me to reset my game by forcing it closed i was logged in at the time of this takingplace so i cant understand why the log isnt there for this as i left my game froze so i had to completly shut my pc down for this and then i logged back in just after..... if you check all my logs through the week it should show this, i dont no if it doesnt show when my game crashes or anything i dont no, but all honesty i was in the town when this incident took place so i cant understand why the logs not there to prove it...... i hate all this i really enjoy playing and just want to get back in and play i understand why all this is happing because theres rules to be inforced and your just doing your job i completly understand this, im willing to verbally appoligise to the person involved over teamspeak, and as ive seen kieran was banned for 3 days for this incident, i understand were everything went wrong and im sorry for this, but hopefully we can set aside this issue and i can continue to play thanks again,

kind regards 

Your temp ban will again be lifted. Please have a close look at your own ban appeal in case we have more questions, so you wont get temp banned again.

Hello boshchrissy86,

As Terra has mentioned logs do not show that you were on the server at the time that the original incident occurred. Several staff members have looked through the available logs and have not found any sign to indicate that you were possibly present for this altercation.

What that would indicate, is that you and your friend have not been truthful in your POVs provided, and that would mean instead of the OP of the report not complying to demands given to him, that perhaps something entirely different went on.

That being said, this was a time where we were experiencing various issues with our servers. We are inclined to believe your POV at this time, but would like to remind yourself as well as the rest of the community that lying in a report or ban appeal will not be tolerated. 

Therefor, we will accept your ban appeal at this time as we can not be 100% certain on the evidence provided in your connection logs.