Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:23

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrianEnge

The Cure

Guest BrianEnge   
Guest BrianEnge

The name is Brian, I used to be a scientist at Cure-co Science center. We worked on cures for all types of viruses and diseases before everything happened. At the time we were working on a cure for cancer, almost there to. We were days away from the testing for our newly found medicine.

When it all happened...All we heard about was 1 zombie then 2 zombie's the number grew faster and faster until they were almost uncontrollable. That's when we stepped in. Working night and day trying to find some cure...some kind of immunity. We had nothing, we didn't even know where to start on a disease like this. Almost a week had past and it had spread even worse. Many countries all around the world were declaring national emergencies and getting there troops ready to try and gain control. Finally one of our new scientists had an idea, we attempted to start the testing immediately. But it didn't work,nothing worked. It had been 3 weeks since the infection started. Rumor had it that almost 85% of the world was infected already. On May 15th ,2013 we had a break through. It would take a few days to make but this could have been it,a way out of this mess. Everything looked amazing. People hoping that we had done it.

Until the day May 18th, 2013 just days away from having the cure. We were over run they came in through all different ways. A few of us made it out alive, but we lost the cure research. At least I thought we did. A week later I got news from another scientist. That one of the new scientists had made it away with the research. They told me he had taken the research to this island and is trying to finish the cure. That's why I'm here. I need to find him and get the cure finished,for the hope of the world, and man kind.

Any changes u guys suggest would be nice

Just Edited It sorry bout the grammer before

Guest BrianEnge   
Guest BrianEnge

What do you guys think

Guest BrianEnge   
Guest BrianEnge

alright thanks man^

Guest BrianEnge   
Guest BrianEnge

Is there anything i can imporve guys i really love rping i think it owuld be awesoem

Sign in to follow this