Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:29

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nazgraul

Hopefully this will be an exciting, thrilling adventure.

Guest Nazgraul   
Guest Nazgraul

So, I've recently had the extraordinary chance of happening upon this, what may you say, modification, I may portray it as? Whatever it may be, I have no quarrels to the entitlement of this contraption.

But I digress, my main acuity of curiosity towards this project of sorts lies in the nature of the role-playing aspect. You see, I am indeed attracted to these displays of realisticness that the role-playing environment has to offer. I consider myself somewhat of a veteran at role-playing, seeing as I had done much of it within the game World of Warcraft, where I was in the niche of the top role-players of my realm.

I shall not interact with any of the supposed background of my intentional character, as this is a simple introductory branch of the forums, is it not? Needless to say, I shall be hoping to join the ranks of the supposedly wonderful on-goers of this modification.

Livs    0

Welcome Nazgraul! Good to see a member that has roleplayed before. Hope you will find your self welcome in our community!

If you have any questions, take a look around on the forum, or just ask one of our many staff members.

Daniel    2

// if you meet S-GRU and you comply you will have a nice rp experience : )

Guest Nazgraul   
Guest Nazgraul

Mayhaps I should have added this shred of information to the original post, yet I guess the thought slipped my mind. I am rather young comparatively to many people of this community, being only of twelve years of age.

I have heard pray tell that there was the possibility of interviews within another post, though I am unsure whether this be rumor or truth. Regardless, I feel as though I shalt not lie of this, even unsure of the consequences, as I know that you should be upwards of sixteen. Regardless of that, I believe, in my opinion that at least a decent rate of my mental maturity has shone though the canopy.

VaanKogan    0

// man for a 12 year old you seem really fancy. Id still love to meet you in game.