Server time: 2018-12-17, 15:53
Sign in to follow this  
Furlean

When was the last time you felt fear?

25 minutes ago, Fox said:

When I was running around with my Brothers to spread the word of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and I was told admins can log into any user's account now.

By any means necessary. ^_^

The fear can be quite real, and this is where it hits hard.

I've never really had an issue feeling fear, I'm a pretty nervous person in general so I find it easy to get immersed in the role-play and show fear. Or sometimes I try to masks the fear by playing cool but in my head, I'm freaking out.

I feel fear every time I encounter a group of people when I'm alone because the chances are something bad is gonna happen. I get scared when I'm looting military bases alone. I find it easy to feel fear when someone has a gun aimed at my head.

3 hours ago, Andrey said:

Probably when Redfield took me and my boy Emile hostage at VMC. Other than that, probably during some inner Liska RP.

That's funny because the last time I felt any fear was when cerna liska took me hostage.

Edited by secretsquirre

On 11/21/2016 at 8:40 AM, Riggsee said:

Probably during the Halloween event. We were being stalked and chased by cannibals it was dead of night and we were on the coast so the fog was real. Hope started yelling about a car having its lights on and we all started hearing noises coming from around it. 

Well what do you know... that night scarred me too. 

Mines was last night We were just going to this compound to look for tires etc then out of no where about 15 people show up we all run off exept one of us so i go to try get him in the process all i hear is "GET YOUR [email protected] HANDS UP" at this point im just like shit.. so then they take me and my friend into the compound it turns out to be CJ and new moon im just like fuck because i knew Cj was hunting my group (the soul reapers) and from then they cut my left eye out and shit it was amazing rp though  which is why i actually felt fear not like other groups that go "hands up/whats your name" i knew they had reasons to capture me which made it so much funner but yeah i have let this drag on too much :P

Last time i felt fear was when i was been chased by this cult of cannibals. Up by cherno 

I get scared everytime I go IG. I fucking hate zombies.

But the last time I felt proper fear, during an RP-situation, was the time Cerna Liska was still around. I always wanted to meet them, and I had heard of their amazing hostage RP. However, when they captured me and my group, my blood started pumping and I felt adrenaline going through my body. I think it was a mix between fear and excitement. I react weirdly to adrenaline, and where some people start shivering, I just shake uncontrollably as I have experienced multiple times in real-life situations.

But they gave 10/10 RP, and it makes me miss this type of group. Everyone was warning everyone about them, and there was some sort of fear factor about them across the server.

The only time I feel fear is when I'm running low on 5.56.

2 hours ago, Dusty said:

True 

Probably back when John Marshal and the Trust had caught me and my associate maybe a few days after torturing him. I don't think I'll ever forget the multiple RP sessions where he captured me, because it always ends up being a great RP experience. :) 

Haven't felt fear since the Chedaki took me hostage once. That was probably about a year ago...?

Haven't felt real fear IC since that time Joffery had his eyes on us back in the Unnamed.  That was real fear, and since then everyone else has done a real poor job at portraying anything scary or worth fearing.  Most people nowadays that try to portray fear come across more of a nuisance.

Fear is something lost to the ages I feel nowadays. As Cid said, everyone seems to try too hard to portray fear and if they do so, it's either stereotypical washed up clown mask "horror" or it's a crazy character that honestly one time or another has been done by another community member. So in my honest opinion the most fear sadly comes from firefights when that lovely thing called adrenaline kicks in and I'm so close to shitting myself at the thought of getting domed by a random "hero/whitename".

I feel fear every firefight I get into. It's a rush from combat that you can't find anywhere else.

Back in the day when SDS was a thing, since I encountered them so much I kind of developed an image of what fear really is. Now, most groups don't fall anywhere near what SDS used to do. Shit they could have 2 people and rob 10+ successfully, that's someone to fear.

I one time ran into a group of ~10+ guys whilst I was alone. They started saying vulgar stuff and I was so scared and shaking, knowing this wasn't going to be good for me. Then it led to my first torture rp. It's scary having to pretend to cry in front of so many dudes when they wanted answers I didn't have!

Edited by Fialova

Every time i meet lyca and bobby belfour as samti johnsen

today

walked in on two people having some...intimate...roleplay in a cabin. i had talked to the guy for a minute at the house then gone on my way, but later on i wanted to use the cabin they were in to make a fire and the house was no longer illuminated like it was before so i thought they were gone. they wernt. i opened the door and stepper in and both their faces turned from looking at each other to right at me. in like a nanosecond i turned around and booked it out of their, went in another house, and locked myself in upstairs. i was legitimately embarrassed and scared, and not even like my character was, i actually was while sitting at my computer. funniest thing to ever happen to me in this game hahahahah :D

On 24/11/2016 at 7:48 PM, Dusty said:

vDuGeUljpt3f0Bh5fV8rZ1rs9eKZCIwtGBOFfOE9

Last time I properly bricked my kegs in-game was when I logged in and within two or three minutes, the clowns caught up to me.  This was during a time when Coldwater was smashing 'em pretty good in firefights etc so I was a little nervous to say the least! Turned out to be a pretty fun experience though; got to punch another prisoner to death. :3

Every time I hear Victor Cruz's voice, so yesterday :) Probably when Victor captured me, my friends and had Richard smash my kneecap in with a mallet, feared for the lives of my friends and my own wellbeing :D

Last night I felt fear to my core.

Being told to get out of town or your dead isn't something you take very lightly.

Specially if you have a injured family member with you.

Was Some Month Ago I had betrayed the Clowns and Has Help the Brokers to Kill Vlad ( Some of the Best Friends of Lyca ), Lyca and Some Clown Friends have Hunted me and Find me Random on the Airfield the taken me Hostage and then Torture me Really bad the Holy time I was Really Scared what the Do with me.

Anytime I run into anyone else. Mainly cause I am a loan wanderer now.. and after having a group you kinda get used to being safe. 

During the Savages war I guess that shit was fun as fuck, got captured by them on an alt one time was pure bantz