Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 22:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dragan

The Fireflies [Active] [Recruitment: Open]

2qfTj4T.gif

http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/582757c00021c.mp3

The FireFlies, a little light in the darknes that surounds chernarus. That's what they want the group to stand for. People that protect others and keep their family safe. To stand up against what they think is wrong.

The name seems fitting enough and its members are a mix of people that became friends. People that were mad once and people that never stopped believing in good provails. 

This makes FireFlies unique. No one sticks to the past. They look to the future and present what you do now is important. What you did is behind us. You can't change the past and why would you.

Everyone is unique and the FireFlies stand for that. They will accept everyone until they prove them wrong in trusting. 

UueGN3D.gif

Motivation

Sanctuary, that's what they called it. We all remember the time we joined. The people we met and the once we lost. 

Sanctuary is what brought us together. It made us who we are, but that's gone now. 

After the fall of Sanctuary most of its members were lost. People died, our friends, family and lovers. They won't be forgotten, since they will be what keeps us going. 

For a while we traveled as a group with no name. Just a couple of friends, but we wanted more. To be a part of something bigger. Something we could call ourselves by. 

We began thinking, created an idea and from that we made the Fireflies. 

All we want is to keep peace, make friends and protect. We stand together in this world not just as a team, but as family. 

The Fireflies are a beacon of hope. A little light that everyone can turn to in dark times. We accept anyone as long as you have the need to protect and want to find a place to call home.

After a long time of looking for a place to call our own we ended up in zelenrgorsk. A small city at the west of chernarus. The place we operate from being the abandoned school building. People come and go, don't be put of by our protective nature. All we want is to know who goes through town. 

We want to shape friendships, create trading routes and becoming something bigger. We protect our own and make sure that people that need help will get it. 

Everyone should be welcome to show their faces once in a while. If you can stay or leave is up to how the conversation goes.

We will be friendly if you do the same. Go hostile and we will fight back, we aren't Sanctuary no more. Dont walk over us, this time we will go to war if we have to.

Founders

Dragan, Emily, Chris, Allen and Alexander. The last remaining Sanctuary members had no choice but to run.

With the guidens of Dragan they made their way down south. Most of them still in different areas they met up near novy sobor. 

The world around them changed. They changed, but not into monsters. The idea came to mind to begin again. Stay as a group but with no name for a while. 

Emily was still moarning her late boyfriend. While Alexander began to get closer to her,not as lovers but as family. He had secrets to keep and an interesting story to tell.

Emily and Alexander became closer. Forming a bond that was stronger than Alexanders need to hurt. She kept him calm in situations that would otherwise become dangerous. 

Chris stayed close for a while, but became more distant after a couple more days. He's still around, but hardly.

And so Dragan, Emily and Alexander began thinking. They didnt want to be alone forever. Sanctuary sounded like a great haven, but it turned out different. 

The FireFlies. It has the same meaning. Keep people and eachother safe. Stay sane and feel the need to call some place your home. 

There are enough bad people out there. So why would they become like them. After that they formed their group. Walking around with yellow armbands to signify there group. A light in the darkness.

Allen returned after hearing about his old friends living in Zelenrgorsk. He quickly caught up and joined in.

bnPQRDQ.gif

Dragan Adjanics - Dragan

Emily Morgan - 5MILE5

Alexander MüllerLinuari

George Lane - ChelseaDagger

Tanner Dobbs - evanthebrue

Chris Dobbs - KillerPenguin123

Kenny McCoy - Salty Candy

Allen Harper - Allen Harper

Braum Antonov - iBUYCHOWDER

Dale Brookes - Cameronpb

Nathan Shaw - Kirtaphun

Jamal Wright - jamalo

Curtis Field - WildCurtos

kMP8NDR.gif

Find a safe place to call home

Help the citizens of  Chernarus

Establish a trade route with other groups

Oppress any hostile groups

FMdKHYG.gif

Allies

Friends

The Dollars

The Moonrunners

The Soul Reapers

Neutral

Everyone

Enemies

pQm1iXs.gif

If you want to apply fill in the application form and send it to me: 

Dragan                                       

Character Name:                                               

OOC Age:

RP experience:

Character backstory:

Why would you like to join us:

Previous Groups:

I think a lot of your links are broken here. Might just be me. Nevertheless, this looks great and good luck :)

Most of the character links are broken.

oh il sort it out right thanks for mentioning

Good luck

Good luck Dragan mate.

I love it although lore is a bit short Its great to see you all still moving forward

I'm proud of all of you

Good luck out there

<3

Well met you already quite a lot before you posted this. Was always nice. Good luck guys :)

Good luck to this. You guys leave the location blank. Did you mean to put chernarus in there or are you waiting to find a location? Other than that it looks good. Hope I'll see you around

Good luck to this. You guys leave the location blank. Did you mean to put chernarus in there or are you waiting to find a location? Other than that it looks good. Hope I'll see you around

were finding a location

I love it although lore is a bit short Its great to see you all still moving forward

I'm proud of all of you

Good luck out there

<3

Thank you Ender <3 Hope you and Rose are okay and still going strong ;)

We will work on the lore

were finding a location

That's what I figured. Best of luck to you guys.

Yeah the Lore is still in progress, but we're working on it. Just wanted to start up the group already ^^

Lore is abit short but overall its a good idea , best of luck

were continue to updated the lore as the group proceeds

8fbcadf4d12a9b0c678e59cdd1e82059.png

Triggered. 

Look forward to seeing you all in game.

Hi,

Could you please ensure that your group CP matches your group thread in terms of members? The numbers don't match. I'd like to see your lore lengthened too as it is currently a bit short.

Lastly, could you ensure that you link the profiles of your members instead of just their character pages.

Thanks!

It looks pretty cool although the lore is a bit short, never the less, good luck.

Met 2 of your guys that wandered into our camp earlier today. Have to say the RP was enjoyable for sure. Also will say we will be seeing you soon.

Hi,

Could you please ensure that your group CP matches your group thread in terms of members? The numbers don't match. I'd like to see your lore lengthened too as it is currently a bit short.

Lastly, could you ensure that you link the profiles of your members instead of just their character pages.

Thanks!

I wil work on it

Met 2 of your guys that wandered into our camp earlier today. Have to say the RP was enjoyable for sure. Also will say we will be seeing you soon.

Yeah that was me and linuari. I loved the laggy fight you got into.

Can't wait for you guys to meet us again, you seem like fine people.

I would welcome Cameronpb and iBUYCHOWDER to the group.

The Lore has been updated.

Feels good to be a bit closer to your guys outpost. 

Hopefully you guys are okay with having some Bostonian ball players around :)

Good RP tonight guys, keep up the good work ;)

Sign in to follow this