Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 32 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Nihoolious

Post Election Discussion

This is kind of ridiculous now. This is a community that is based on people pretending to be fictional characters inside a video game that is set in a fictional country and the US presidency is dividing us this much? Seriously?

I didn't expect anything less, truly.

I'm still waiting for one person to actually offer an intelligent opinion on why the world is doomed.

Isn't it obvious? Trump is Hitler...

So that confirms it guys, when the Soviets sacked Berlin they didn't kill Hitler he went into hiding and a year later he popped out of Mary Anne Trump's vagina.

Theres a difference between sharing your opinion and saying "Hope he dies, all you Americans are idiots" Thats the kind of ignorant stuff thats boils me piss if you ask me.

Well Wumby it's a opinion. I can say that America is fucked because Trump is Presdient. I can also say I hope he dies. It's a opinion. I know it pisses you off dude. Same here. But if it upsets you that much you can always hit that big old power button on your PC and take a breather. This isn't a insult just saying how it is my dude.

It is also his opinion to say that saying "hope he dies" is no way to inspire positive change and does nothing for the country. Goes both ways if you ask me. But then again I guess you didn't ask me.

+1, but I do have to agree with wumbo, saying that you hope he dies feels more like an attack then simply stating your opinion, then again all I know is opinions get people dunked on.

I vote for this to be closed so we can all go back to flaming and shit posting on gearRP threads. Obviously we've reached the end of the discussion.

That's something I can agree on. This thread has served its purpose.

I'm still waiting for one person to actually offer an intelligent opinion on why the world is doomed.

So that confirms it guys, when the Soviets sacked Berlin they didn't kill Hitler he went into hiding and a year later he popped out of Mary Anne Trump's vagina.

I am pro Trump, what I wrote was an obvious play on the fact that no one has a compelling arguement for why the world is fucked now.

I fucking knew it

Z4S1eiM.png

Urite .   I mean the TV said trump is bad so it must be true. .

I am pro Trump, what I wrote was an obvious play on the fact that no one has a compelling arguement for why the world is fucked now.

Oh I know, I was just adding on to it for the memes.

I vote for this to be closed so we can all go back to flaming and shit posting on gearRP threads. Obviously we've reached the end of the discussion.

Also +1 to this, it's gone from people actually giving valid opinions to people just shitposting with memes due to some of them not having any solid evidence to back up there claims.

Personally I haven't looked to much into Trumps campaign as words won't mean anything without actions, but I believe he is the lesser of two evils so to speak and only his time in office will tell whether or not it was a mistake, so I'm not sure why everyones losing there minds when he hasn't even done anything yet to my knowledge.

I think you got this wrong. It's called a opinion. But hey what do I know. This is only MY opinion.

Theres a difference between sharing your opinion and saying "Hope he dies, all you Americans are idiots" Thats the kind of ignorant stuff thats boils me piss if you ask me.

Well Wumby it's a opinion. I can say that America is fucked because Trump is Presdient. I can also say I hope he dies. It's a opinion. I know it pisses you off dude. Same here. But if it upsets you that much you can always hit that big old power button on your PC and take a breather. This isn't a insult just saying how it is my dude.

Seriously? things don't go your way so the first answer you see is death. That right there is the exact reason why I don't call myself a liberal anymore but hey what do I know killing each other over differences of belief or opinion has worked out so well for the middle east right? People need to stop virtue signalling for 10 seconds and pull their heads out of their asses and realize there honestly not all that different than the people they hate.

LEftist/liberal attitude in 2016: Were peaceful, progressive people, unless you disagree with us which means you don't deserve life.

I would say the world is fucked. And for simple reasons such as this thread. Instead of accepting the fact that someone was elected, before the vote was even thrown out their, their were protests with arson and vandalism. Is this the right way to portray the fact your upset? This is an anti-establishment vote, the same way the Brexit was for us. Instead of falling into the narrative that the elites want, which is to continue to divide us so the real problems never get brushed upon.

They were both puppets, and your all sitting around watching the show waiting for the curtains to close.

Im ashamed that the world has come to this. After all, Ive had to deal with it for 25 years of my life not going my way. I never rioted or kicked off and cried enough to create my own sea. I dealt with it, accepted the outcome and continued. Lets not get upset that trump is president. Lets congratulate him on a well run campaign against tough opposition and against all odds, the COMMON people have spoken. Im sorry to say but its the common working class people that make the countries great, and its the common working class people that have finally had enough and had their say.

The left are just upset that even though the mainstream media, social media, big corporations and a myriad of other things couldn't stump the Trump.

-snip-

The left are just upset that even though the mainstream media, social media, big corporations and a myriad of other things couldn't stump the Trump.

Classic right here, I vote this for post of the year. Its got so many facts and logical statements in it. I am sure this guy knows what he is talking about. Ill give this a fat +1

Mate, you need more salt with your chips?

Please close this before all the non-voters and non-americans get their safe space violated. Thank you.

Urite

Good luck getting one

IMHO Sanders was what I'd go for if I could vote, if he had made it that far.

The people voted for it, so buckle up because we have 4 years ahead of us with Trump's presidency.

I am not sure why everyone is getting so sweaty about this. Like you Europeans needs to chill. This is a role playing community. Can we not fight about childish politics.

Tl;DR

Globalist BTFO

SJW BTFO

COMMIES BTFO

rYIkxC2.jpg

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

PRAISE KEK

8iCIhi4.jpg

Im sorry to say but its the common working class people that make the countries great, and its the common working class people that have finally had enough and had their say.

+1 TBH

But why would you be sorry to say that? its the truth that the other classes and people with their heads in the clouds often forget about and its about time they had their say for their countries.

Classic right here, I vote this for post of the year. Its got so many facts and logical statements in it. I am sure this guy knows what he is talking about. Ill give this a fat +1

-snip-

I am not sure why everyone is getting so sweaty about this. Like you Europeans needs to chill. This is a role playing community. Can we not fight about childish politics.

Urite

What do you mean? I just complimented you? If you cant see that then you really must be blinded. I am sure that Trump will do something with healthcare to get you the right care. Good luck!

Rather pay for my own healthcare, where I only pay for what I need not what others need, than pay for one which is abused and overused by other people so if I was American I think removing Obamacare would be good.

The way I see it, environmentally the world is truly fucked. Basically every industry is unsustainable the way they are running things. If we're going to turn it around before it's too late, huge changes have to happen now. And seeing as a man who doesn't believe in global warming has just been voted in, I'd say we're moving backwards.

The way I see it, environmentally the world is truly fucked. Basically every industry is unsustainable the way they are running things. If we're going to turn it around before it's too late, huge changes have to happen now. And seeing as a man who doesn't believe in global warming has just been voted in, I'd say we're moving backwards.

Global Warming is a theory.

My opinion is that what's done is done and we should accept the fact that we cannot change what has happened , american or not nobody can change the vote :)

And now to lighten the mood:

CjGo6IY.jpg