Server time: 2018-02-21, 21:14

Sign in to follow this  
vistan

Greetings!

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night, as your location on the planet dictates!  While I await verdict on my whitelist application, I thought I would introduce myself.  As my username states, I am Vistan.  I've been RPing in various forms since the early 1990's; Table-top, on-line, email, video games, once tried a game through snail-mail....That didn't turn out very well. lol

Since I got DayZ so very long ago, I've been looking for, it would seem, this very community.  Why it took me this long to find you, I have no idea, but here we are, 1168 hours of gameplay in.  As much as I enjoy the game, even with all the thousands of times I've died because I did something stupid, or wasn't paying attention, or just because so many out there in the DayZ world are kill-happy, I've not had the experience that I have sought with the game.  I've read a lot of forum posts, watched a good deal of YouTube content, people streaming RP in-game, whether from the DayZRP servers, or other RP servers, the videos all seemed to lead here, and so here I am, looking for what I hope will be the ultimate DayZ experience.

I sometimes take a bit to warm up to people, so if I seem cold, or not interested in socializing outside the game, it is because I am what most people would call "shy".  Keep pestering me, or toss a really bad joke my way, or just poke at me with a pointy stick, I'll warm up and be the social butterfly that I sometimes can be pretty fast.

P.S. My in-game combat skills are HORRIBLE, so I typically run away from gunfire, or try to find a nice place to watch from.  Usually play medic type characters or just generic survivor.

welcome to the community I'm looking forward to meeting you in game

PS. a small tip with shyness in game that really helps me because ooc if you met me I am a very very quiet person unless I know you. well here's my tip (get in character as much as you can. go all out, we don't bite and most of all have fun)

and if you need any help with anything go ahead and PM me and ill help out with what I can and if I cant answer ill find someone to answer

Welcome to DayZRP! If you need any help feel free to talk to myself or any other Community Helper. We also have a Helpdesk in teamspeak that you can come to with any questions. Good luck on that whitelist!

Welcome dude. Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need any help with Lore and character background feel free to come to me. Also if your interested theres a mentor programme as well, its a good way to learn the rules IG and even make some friends. Enjoy

Mentor Programme