Server time (UTC): 2019-09-15, 06:47
Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

Election Day

Who should win?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if Clinton wins which looks like it's probable, than oh-seven America. Was fun while it lasted.

Can't Stump the Trump

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Sinkin a tinny for Trump, Wishing we could vote for big old Trump dick at this point.

Looks like this has degenerated into a meme thread

Calling in Jackson to lock it down and review these memes

tharmy.gif~c200

The conversation was mildly irritating while it lasted.

Please don't encourage moderator wumby to start moderating this thread with his stale memes.

Turned into a meme thread when I dropped that sweet gif on page two.

I love shitposting.

MAGA. Trump gonna win this shiet.

*Squints* Do you challenge me to a game of fistycuffs?!

fOOjNDI.png

Bring it on my good sir, my fists hunger for Justice.

tharmy.gif~c200

Please don't encourage moderator wumby to start moderating this thread with his stale memes.

KFCPolice.jpg

After Im done with you Rampage.

tharmy.gif~c200

Don't powergame this thread. Election hasn't ended yet boi

We're fucked either way.

The two party system has ruined this country. It has divided the nation so much that we can't even agree on a basic fact sheet. I really wish we wouldn't have decided on a "winner take all" system as well as deciding on plurality wins instead of majority. Maybe we'd get more than two parties, as well as some of them agreeing to work together to get shit done instead of the winners and losers mentality that our two party system (as well as our media) has created, which accomplishes pretty much nothing.

o7

Can't Stump the Trump

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Sinkin a tinny for Trump, Wishing we could vote for big old Trump dick at this point.

Trump doesn't dog the boys.

Hillary does.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

You seem like the kind of person who would vote for trump.

You seem like the Canadian praising Hillary. GG

wait...did Canada give to millions to the Clinton foundation just like Syria? Who Hillary admitted in her e-mails is selling arms to Isis?  Is Canada selling arms to isis too?

We've sold over 4 billion dollars worth of arms to the Saudi's this year and we have a 15 billion dollar contract with them producing armoured vehicles so basically yes.

Regardless of the results hopefully the end is peaceful and people can move on from the circus that was this election.

if Clinton wins which looks like it's probable, than oh-seven America.  Was fun while it lasted.

I'd give you beanZ but I'm all out :(

Yeah, it's a shame, so many people think the way to benefit the country is to put more and more people on government programs and to tax people more and more for working harder than others, like, I'm not trying to rant, I'm still young but..

Growing up, I earned all of my money and paid for all of my stuff.

As a kid I paid for my computer, my phone bill, my car, the insurance on the car, gasoline, food when I wanted it, and I worked for it. Like, I'm far from full maturity but I've lived my whole life with the idea that if you know what you're worth than to go out and get what you're worth, but apparently that isn't so nowadays. Some reason people think that the government owes them everything. 

90d7540cf9eb04d28bf5fc418e2bda19.jpg

It's a shame that this country has come to a group of people who believe it is best for the majority to be lazy and rely off of the people in this nation who truly work hard to earn every penny of their paycheck.

Like, sorry for ranting but it just makes me so angry when I have a hard time affording stuff and I go into the store or a gas station and see a bunch of people who are dressed in pajamas buying a bunch of energy drinks, donuts, and other things they could do without and they're using a bridgecard, and you know that Hillary wants to continue the welfare state.

But like I said, sorry for ranting but it just angers me so much when people don't want to earn anything themselves.

Regardless of the results hopefully the end is peaceful and people can move on from the circus that was this election.

Well if Hilary wins we risk WW3 and if Trump wins I dont even want to begin to think about the memes we'll get over the next four years of a Trump white house.

God, anyone but these two. I hope that people can move on, too

DAVE GROHL FOR PRESIDENT!

Please Dave, you are our only hope.

harp08_1.jpg

Caption this:

Obama_And_Bush_Smiling.jpg

d0c22012137c178947e590d56b40947a537873d2e171169a8a4a7555045df383_1.jpg

I dare say, many people vote for trump on this thread and in the real world for the sake of 4chan.

Caption this:

-snip-

"Heh, they thought we were bad...'

Caption this:

Obama_And_Bush_Smiling.jpg

I can't capture it, but I can imagine what Trump'll say if he wins.

*Trump calmly walks to the podium to give his victory speech. Fixates his tie, combs his hair back, and clears his throat.*

"President Obama... You're fired."

I mean, just look at this face. You just know this face would make a good president.

o-DAVID-GROHL-facebook.jpg

I have no more beanz, but if I did, I would give you all of them

Make this man an admin already