Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 11:54
Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

Election Day

Who should win?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HillaryClinton-DonaldTrump_web.png

So today in America we have our election and I think everyone is already feeling a little uneasy. Most people don't want Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton and the support for third party candidates is the highest it has been in years, but they still have about 0 percent chance of winning.

Who's gonna win?

What's gonna happen?

Is the system rigged?

Will we all die?

Thoughts?

[video=youtube]

I'm personally voting for the Donald for a few reasons:

-He wants to tear down the establishment

-He wants to fix illegal immigration

-He won't allow Syrian "refugees" into our country

-He is a capitalist

-He won't allow discrimination against white males in colleges and workplaces any longer

-He doesn't want war with Russia

-He wants to work with Russia and Syria to wipe out ISIS and quit collapsing Middle East regimes

-He'll repeal and replace Obamacare

-He'll combat terrorism

-He'll stop funding random countries that are our "allies" or in NATO that don't benefit us

-He wants to impose congressional term limits

-He'll lower taxes

-He'll destroy the welfare system that has destroyed major cities like Detroit

-He knows how to work the economy and bring jobs back

-He isn't a complete mong when it comes to the military

-He sees soldiers and veterans as individuals rather than numbers

-He's gonna build the wall and Mexico's gonna pay for it

I'd prefer death over either of them. So hopefully that happens.

But I voted Gary Johnson in 2012. So that'd be cool.

bomb_shelter.jpg?w=620

Hilary Clinton: A flip flopper that changes her opinions based on what is popular at the time in order to get votes, implying that she will flip again when she gets into the White House. She has advocated for a no-fly zone over Syria, which risks conflict or even war with Russia, who has a heavy amount of presence in the area. Not to mention her callous sending of ****potentially classified**** files over her private, less-secure-than-the-government email server, and I do not trust her with 4 years in the White House. One executive order could mean war between two superpowers.

EDIT: Oh, and this. http://www.dailywire.com/news/6996/10-devastating-facts-benghazi-report-james-barrett#

Donald Trump: A racist, sexist, and manipulating businessman who's vernacular frankly scares me. Is a man who openly defames Mexicans, blacks, and women really someone you want talking with world leaders? This is an eye opener.

EDIT: Here's a Donald Trump quote for ya, when seeing black accountants working at his firms:

bcdfc415e3f015bebb69df18ae891e09.png

Gary Johnson: Idiot. Can't name a world leader that he likes or the capital of a war-torn country that has gotten 24/7 news coverage. (Syria). Not fit to be president. This is how he acts during a presidential debate:

UNFrVcS.gif

I can't even name the green party candidate. She's got something like less than 1% of the national vote and I don't even think she's on the ballot in some states.

Conclusion? We're all fucked. Hopefully, Congress can make sure that neither of the two can ruin the next four years. I wish we would've had Mitt Romney or someone who is actually fit to be president running. Or fuck it, just repeal the twenty-second amendment and let Obama in for another four years.

Lets make not only America, but western civilisation great again. I think the era of the great cuckening has to come to an end before it's too late, were watching big multi-national globalists such as the EU fuck our nations for their own benefit and it's time to end it. I think Brexit, alongisde a Trump victory will show them that us, the working class are no longer standing for their shit and that we will have democratic rule over our countries, not be controlled by the big businesses and political class which wish to control every aspect of our nations.

Hopefully a Trump victory will also bring about an end to the failed project which is uncontrolled immigration which is, at an ever-increasing rate destroying all that we have fought for.

I dont care. I love the idea that was once america. So I am claiming sovereignty and Thumperlandia will be a monarchy.

I'd rather not have any of them but at the end of the day i'd 100% rather have Trump than Hillary.

[video=youtube]

I'm personally voting for the Donald for a few reasons:

-He wants to tear down the establishment

-He wants to fix illegal immigration

-He won't allow Syrian "refugees" into our country

-He is a capitalist

-He won't allow discrimination against white males in colleges and workplaces any longer

-He doesn't want war with Russia

-He wants to work with Russia and Syria to wipe out ISIS and quit collapsing Middle East regimes

-He'll repeal and replace Obamacare

-He'll combat terrorism

-He'll stop funding random countries that are our "allies" or in NATO that don't benefit us

-He wants to impose congressional term limits

-He'll lower taxes

-He'll destroy the welfare system that has destroyed major cities like Detroit

-He knows how to work the economy and bring jobs back

-He isn't a complete mong when it comes to the military

-He sees soldiers and veterans as individuals rather than numbers

-He's gonna build the wall and Mexico's gonna pay for it

Hilary Clinton: A flip flopper that changes her opinions based on what is popular at the time in order to get votes, implying that she will flip again when she gets into the White House. She has advocated for a no-fly zone over Syria, which risks conflict or even war with Russia, who has a heavy amount of presence in the area. Not to mention her callous sending of ****potentially classified**** files over her private, less-secure-than-the-government email server, and I do not trust her with 4 years in the White House. One executive order could mean war between two superpowers.

Donald Trump: A racist, sexist, and manipulating businessman who's vernacular frankly scares me. Is a man who openly defames Mexicans, blacks, and women really someone you want talking with world leaders? This is an eye opener.

Gary Johnson: Idiot. Can't name a world leader that he likes or the capital of a war-torn country that has gotten 24 news coverage. (Syria). Not fit to be president.

I can't even name the green party candidate. She's got something like less than 1% of the national vote and I don't even think she's on the ballot in some states.

Conclusion? We're all fucked. Hopefully, Congress can make sure that neither of the two can ruin the next four years. I wish we would've had Mitt Romney or someone who is actually fit to be president running. Or fuck it, just repeal the twenty-second amendment and let Obama in for another four years.

I looked at the tweet and saw it was posted by the Clinton News Network, sorry I did not watch it all. If you can find me /legitimate/ proof that Donald J. Trump is any of these I will retract my statements. He is not sexist, the only video that is out which supposedly shows him begin sexist is when he said "Grab her by the pussy" Which, really isn't sexist it's banter between two friends, we've said/heard worse in our circle of friends and if you say you haven't I simply believe that you are either lying or are a cuck.

As for racism, when? He said Mexico are sending their rapists which they are, 90% of Hispanics who cross the border from Mexico to the U.S. get raped by other illegals and by Coyotes (A term used for those who help smuggle illegals through the border) They are certaintly not sending their best, how many doctors, teachers etc. Do you see coming from Mexico? Not as many as you will see criminals or low-level immigrants. As for racism against black I beg you to show me proof. I think he is the only president who will actually help the African-American population. The Democrats like to string Afro-Americans along with false promises of a better life but they never pull through because just throwing money and free stuff at the problem doesn't fix it, creating jobs so that there are less Afro-American teens on the streets being sucked into this gang culture will.

EDIT: Cipher, that image proves nothing, if you can find a video of him saying that I will believe, as for that "Evidence" I could just as easily but some random image in the background while saying "All jews must be killed" -Hillary Clinton.

Still hoping that Bernie will make a comeback and win.

I wish we would've had Mitt Romney or someone who is actually fit to be president running. Or fuck it, just repeal the twenty-second amendment and let Obama in for another four years.

Putin-Laughing-gif.gif

Gary Johnson: Idiot. Can't name a world leader that he likes or the capital of a war-torn country that has gotten 24 news coverage. (Syria). Not fit to be president.

I looked at the tweet and saw it was posted by the Clinton News Network, sorry I did not watch it all. If you can find me /legitimate/ proof that Donald J. Trump is any of these I will retract my statements. He is not sexist, the only video that is out which supposedly shows him begin sexist is when he said "Grab her by the pussy" Which, really isn't sexist it's banter between two friends, we've said/heard worse in our circle of friends and if you say you haven't I simply believe that you are either lying or are a cuck.

As for racism, when? He said Mexico are sending their rapists which they are, 90% of Hispanics who cross the border from Mexico to the U.S. get raped by other illegals and by Coyotes (A term used for those who help smuggle illegals through the border) They are certaintly not sending their best, how many doctors, teachers etc. Do you see coming from Mexico? Not as many as you will see criminals or low-level immigrants. As for racism against black I beg you to show me proof. I think he is the only president who will actually help the African-American population. The Democrats like to string Afro-Americans along with false promises of a better life but they never pull through because just throwing money and free stuff at the problem doesn't fix it, creating jobs so that there are less Afro-American teens on the streets being sucked into this gang culture will.

But CNN isn't the "Clinton News Network" it's the Cash News Network but whatever floats your boat.

Here's some great sexist quotes for you, in this article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Racism? I think this one sums it up pretty well

-Donald Trump, from a book written by John R. O'Donnell, where he also was quoted saying "Laziness is a trait in blacks"/

Here's the best proof I can find you, without buying the book:

70c917d5d351928250d7cc344d84e3d0.png

As well as this one

13321510a32de2a4ba517c0f73afdbdc.png

-Donald Trump

You can't sit back and tell me that these two aren't directly or indirectly racist statements by Trump. Sorry.

EDIT: I'll do my best to see if I can find the sources for these two. The second image was from a presidential interview I think. Hang on.

EDIT 2: On the second one:

[video=youtube]

I wish we would've had Mitt Romney or someone who is actually fit to be president running. Or fuck it, just repeal the twenty-second amendment and let Obama in for another four years.

Putin-Laughing-gif.gif

Yeah urite.

Still I'd rather have one of those two than any of the candidates we have now.

Still hoping that Bernie will make a comeback and win.

Me too. God help you America if Trump wins.

-Donald Trump

You can't sit back and tell me that these two aren't directly or indirectly racist statements by Trump. Sorry.

Nice political correctness fam, because telling the truth is quite frankly racist. It isn't racist to say the illegal immigrants from Mexico are bringing crime and rapists... Because they are. If you honestly believe that it is racist to say things like that, then there is a reason this country has become so bad.

They are bringing drugs.

They are bringing crime.

They are in many cases, rapists.

If Trump had said, "I hate Hispanics, all of them are just criminals" -that would be racist. To state illegal immigration is a problem isn't. But even as Lemonade stated above, you use the Clinton News Network as a source, so I'm not surprised you are using these far leftist arguments against Trump, especially when they shouldn't even be recognized as an argument. "Racist" isn't a reason someone should be not president. Someone like Hillary, being associated with the KKK in the past, should be a reason to not be president, because that is actually a fact of proven racism, rather than just silly accusations and "offensive remarks" Trump as made.

Why isn't Deez Nuts an option? He had a pretty good lead.

just kidding we are all screwed.

EDIT: Oh, and this. http://www.dailywire.com/news/6996/10-devastating-facts-benghazi-report-james-barrett#

EDIT: Here's a Donald Trump quote for ya, when seeing black accountants working at his firms:

Gary Johnson: Idiot. Can't name a world leader that he likes or the capital of a war-torn country that has gotten 24/7 news coverage. (Syria). Not fit to be president. This is how he acts during a presidential debate:

UNFrVcS.gif

But CNN isn't the "Clinton News Network" it's the Cash News Network but whatever floats your boat.

Here's some great sexist quotes for you, in this article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Racism? I think this one sums it up pretty well

-Donald Trump

As well as this one

-Donald Trump

EDIT: I'll do my best to see if I can find the sources for these two. The second image was from a presidential interview I think. Hang on.

CNN can be called whatever, they are still so Pro-Clinton they may as well be a public relations forum for her campaign.

Just read those quotes, none of them were sexist, they were very "Boyish" remarks which I am sure most of us have made, They may seem crude to some but they are really nothing. He's not advocating to remove the womans vote, he's not advocating to remove any of their rights. I think you have Trump confused with the religion of peace

The first image shows nothing, anyone can write that.

The second quote is rather true, as I said before how many doctors, teachers etc. are coming through the border? Not as many as those who are affiliated with cartels and joining hispanic street gangs, that's for sure.

map-drug-traffic-624.gif

Image of drug trafficking routes into the U.S. Tell me Trump is wrong when he says they're bringing drugs. And with drugs inevitably comes violence and crime.

-Donald Trump

Nice political correctness fam, because telling the truth is quite frankly racist. It isn't racist to say the illegal immigrants from Mexico are bringing crime and rapists... Because they are. If you honestly believe that it is racist to say things like that, then there is a reason this country has become so bad.

They are bringing drugs.

They are bringing crime.

They are in many cases, rapists.

If Trump had said, "I hate Hispanics, all of them are just criminals" -that would be racist. To state illegal immigration is a problem isn't. But even as Lemonade stated above, you use the Clinton News Network as a source, so I'm not surprised you are using these far leftist arguments against Trump, especially when they shouldn't even be recognized as an argument. "Racist" isn't a reason someone should be not president. Someone like Hillary, being associated with the KKK in the past, should be a reason to not be president, because that is actually a fact of proven racism, rather than just silly accusations and "offensive remarks" Trump as made.

There are better ways to say that illegal immigration needs to be curbed than insulting them and then trying to backpedal by saying "I assume that some are good people, too"

I use the Cash News Network thanks, and I'm not at all advocating for Clinton I'm just saying that I think Trump is too callous to be president.

The second quote is rather true, as I said before how many doctors, teachers etc. are coming through the border? Not as many as those who are affiliated with cartels and joining hispanic street gangs, that's for sure.

map-drug-traffic-624.gif

Image of drug trafficking routes into the U.S. Tell me Trump is wrong when he says they're bringing drugs. And with drugs inevitably comes violence and crime.

Read above. There are better ways to go about saying we have a problem with illegal immigration than outing an entire race as the problem. He is not wrong. But there is a better way.

Political correctness? Yeah, we think it's unnecessary, but for politicians it is very important. Why would you want such a brash "politician" to speak with world leaders, where one slip-up could screw our relations?

Cant vote, but would vote Hillary if i wasnt 17. Ive done my homework on the matter and favor a globalized and open america rather than a tight and isolated one. Even so, neither victory will cause horrifying change, neither victory will cause a WW3 solely because of their victory. Neither victory will drastically change american lives, unless youre Muslim or an illegal immigrant. In that case a Trump victory is pretty shitty for you.

If we were to remove the personality of the candidate from our decision, i would honestly be undecided. Some of Donalds ideas are pretty smart, and he could possibly bring jobs back to america and make companies house their business headquarters here through changing or removing NAFTA and TPP. However his ideas on abortion i dislike, i am pro-choice. Also he thinks that gay marriage should have been done by the states, which yeah hes right, its a states issue. However its not one that needs to be revered, as he said he would consider. I dont want my fellow females to be grabbed by their pussies, i dont want Muslims banned from the country.

Hillary. her ideas i like, her idea of globalizing america even more but moderating it better is favorable to me. Her economic plans and stance on the 2nd amendment (probably the dumbest argument ever in america, IMO) are favorable to me. I do not think she is a liar, Trump mis a flat out liar and its sad his supporters dont admit he lies frequently. Shes not a crook. She is a strong intelligent woman, a lifelong politician fighting for a progressvive america. I think a progressive country is the way to go.

Trump is a fear mongering uninformed toddler, who wants more money to feed himself. He will increase the middle class' taxes, he will make our country feared by the world.

Although I am 17, i want Hillary, when i am an older man i may think republicans are right, but at this moment, i think trump is a foul mouthed moron who doesn't deserve to run an amazing country founded on awesome ideas. Also, i live in New York City a very democratic state, and i attend an Arts high school, so im pretty much surrounded by liberal concepts, and i like it. Im so excited to be going to Hillary's event in the city today, its gonna be huge.

However, my most important point to make, America--- please rethink the two party system, break the mold a bit, take a few crazy turns, try something new. Because in my opinion a country that is split 50 50 over two presidents is a weak country in some way.

Exercise your right to vote, and no matter who you vote for make sure you know as much as you can about the candidate.

I agree with the above almost entirely, but I still don't think with the fuck-ups Hilary's been involved in that she's our best choice. Idk, I'm only an unintelligent 17 year old

[video=youtube]

Why we need a Donnie Trump to preserve an American future, and not let it be over run by a Women who wants to give away all the benefits of being a American citizen.

Political correctness? Yeah, we think it's unnecessary, but for politicians it is very important. Why would you want such a brash "politician" to speak with world leaders, where one slip-up could screw our relations?

Because what happens in our country should be more important than appeasing world leaders. Instead of going and bowing down to the King of Saudi Arabia, Obama should be trying to fix things such as the random riots that occur when BLM terrorists get triggered every time criminals are gunned down, on the basis that they are African-American. If you constantly are looking to appease everyone in the world by speaking a different way, how can you serve your country?

And why is it that only certain people have to be politically correct? I can't tell you how many times I've gone into inner cities and been harassed for being a "white boy" and all that, but you know damn well if I ever said something like that to a minority I would be jumped, mugged, beaten to a pulp, and shamed for being a "racist". How come it is okay for anyone to say something bad about whites, but whites can't say anything back? How come it is "racist" to criticize Islam and Sharia law, when at the same time, Sharia Law also advocates the intense discrimination and abuse of women. "OMG Trump is such a sexist" Oh really? Well considering the fact that Hillary takes money from freedom-hating countries like Saudi Arabia, where women are executed for pretty much anything imaginable. I'm gad if Trump pisses of the Saudis. Fuck those kids. Honestly.

thomas_paine_quotes_01.jpg