Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 12:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Buddy

Official Mentor Program - [CLOSED]

Happy to be with ya'll!

Image result for Youjo senki waving gifs

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Adam Sheldrake. Character Creation

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?: 10.00 - 18.00 (but am very flexible on this)

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Homepage

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: No RP experience. Strong points? my imagination probably. I want to improve everything on the list most likely, am prioritising them as far as I can.

1 minute ago, Flywheel said:

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Adam Sheldrake. Character Creation

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?: 10.00 - 18.00 (but am very flexible on this)

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Homepage

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: No RP experience. Strong points? my imagination probably. I want to improve everything on the list most likely, am prioritising them as far as I can.

Hey @Flywheel,

Your application has been forwarded to the team, you shall receive contact from us in a day or two while we discuss who would be the most suitable mentor from our team for you. If you have any questions for us or see us in the mentor room on teamspeak don't be afraid to hop in and ask!

Just a quick question from me, do you know your specific timezone? For example I live in britain so i'm on "UTC+00:00"

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Just a quick question from me, do you know your specific timezone? For example I live in britain so i'm on "UTC+00:00"

My apologies, same as you, Britain.

Just now, Flywheel said:

My apologies, same as you, Britain.

Thanks for the quick response, we'll be in touch soon.

I'd give you a bean if I had any left Buddy, but one piece of advice. That needs a thread of it's own. Well done mate.

This Is a Great Idea!!!

Edited by coolman23
Error

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Sam Case - Hero Role Play

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?: Central - Untied States ; Usually anytime after 4 PM

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Forums and others on this page.

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: The RP aspect is new to me in a sense.  I am good at thinking on my feet but it seems as if this community has a whole bigger aspect to the RP universe that is told on the forums.  I don't even know where to start to keep up with everyone! :P

1 minute ago, Slim40 said:

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Sam Case - Hero Role Play

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?: Central - Untied States ; Usually anytime after 4 PM

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Forums and others on this page.

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: The RP aspect is new to me in a sense.  I am good at thinking on my feet but it seems as if this community has a whole bigger aspect to the RP universe that is told on the forums.  I don't even know where to start to keep up with everyone! :P

Hey @Slim40!!

Thanks for applying and welcome to the community!! :D 

I'm going to forward your app to the full team and you will  hear back from one of us in due time.

Thank you! May I say the fact this community has such a large group of people admining and making things happen is very encouraging. 

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Mentors; @lukaszxe & @Lyca :) 

The newcomers will never know what hit them!!!! ;) 

Thank you, Buddy. ^_^

giphy.gif

Edited by Lyca

Thank you, it's pleasure to be a part of the team Buddy :D

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Alexander Finch, and I'd like to improve in Survivor Roleplay and Hostile Roleplay. I just really need help breaking out of the public server "generic man in all green with big backpack" idea that was beaten into my head for a few years.

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?: Pacific time and I won't be available until this Sunday, 11 February, around 14:00-16:00. After that, my availability depends on my work schedule

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Just saw it on the forums

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: I'd say I'm very good at being a passive observer / participant in any kind of roleplay, but when it comes to being an active participant in roleplay and having to adhere to who my character is, I struggle. Basically, I'm good at going along with situations created by others, but I'd really like to create situations of my own. Also, I find it really hard to interact with characters who I don't know are trustworthy. That is to say, I either value my own life too much or just struggle to find the right things to say and therefore terminate spontaneous interactions with other characters as quickly as possible.

Hey @ryanbroman! Thanks for checking us out :) 

I'm going to forward your application to the full team for review and you will hear back from one of us soon! 

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Johnny Zhu - Hero Role Play

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?:  UTC/GMT +1

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Forums and teamspeak link

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: I'm good at being robbed. No but really I want to create immersion for other people, but sometimes struggle to do so when playing as a Hero good guy. I really just want to improve my own RP for the sake of myself and others around me. I want to BRING immersion to the fullest!

Hey there @JohnnyZhu!!!!!!! :) 

I too have a rather impressive talent for being robbed :D I like to think I can be a good victim as well

ANYHOW... Very nice to have you with us here and we'd love to help you out as best we can in any way possible. I'm going to forward your application to the full team for review and you'll hear back from one of us soon :) 

Thank you so much!!!!

Right now I'm roleplaying as a NATO remnant. I'm planning on just sitting in the NWAF ATM tower picking off infected to make other people's looting easier ^_^ Just wanna help people out! 

Late EDIT: Just got robbed again on the ATM tower... xD

Spoiler

Edited by JohnnyZhu

Your IG name and which subject are you interested in learning about? (Please chose from the above listed categories): Johnny Hart

What Timezone are you from and what time's do you usually play?: GMT, all day every day

How were you directed to the Mentors thread (Word of mouth, friends, report verdict, forums)?: Word of Mouth

If you had to judge yourself and your role play, what would you say are your strong points and what areas would you like to learn about or improve on?: No strong points, Everything

Edited by RandyBiscuit

Hey @RandyBiscuit,

Thank you for applying! ^_^

I'm going to forward your application to the full team for review and you will hear back from one of us soon! 

I'm a good candidate to teach white names on how to be good

On 04/03/2018 at 12:19 PM, Septimus said:

I'm a good candidate to teach white names on how to be good

Hello Septimus. If you are serious about wanting to be a Mentor, please use the Template made for that and send a message to Buddy :)