Server time: 2017-10-22, 12:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Redneck Rebel

Share Your First Day On The Server

Today 12/25/2015, i was introduced to a community like no other, granted I've been reading post on the forums before today i never got the real experience of playing DayzRP.  starting on the coast like most fresh spawns do i met a man who i teamed with then as we went north we met someone else who was friendly. thus a trio began, alas one had to leave so me and guy 2 went exploring, coming a cross a group of people i told him i would investigate and he should sit tight.... was not a group of friendly's and i must say it was a experience to be had, after conversing with these people they told me to run and now i have no clue where i am in fear of being shot from them, lol. As a first time user on DayzRP i must say as a community you guys rock and in game I'm glad i can be a part of this... DayzRP alone made me wanna buy the game and I'm glad i did. Thank you for a wonderful experience

Roach    1654

So happy to hear you're liking this man! Sounds like a great first day :D

This community is pretty damn amazing. Been here a while and I don't plan to leave.

Hope to see you out there man :)

iparodyall    15

AYE! we are a great community! (roach is the only terrible one here) :P

Get yourself a profile picture! We wanna see memorable avatars!

Enjoy yourself my friend!

Welcome home!

p.s....C'mon roach I'm just joking :P

CODEHX    1

You left me!!! Why??!?!

But I am glad you enjoyed your experience, I like meeting new friendly people like myself.

NishiUrban    84

It's always good to hear someone enjoying themselves in roleplay, there are a lot of awesome people I've met in this community and I'm sure in no time you'll be able to say the same, maybe we'll see each other IG sometime. ;)

On a side note, if you ever have a really fun experience, or just want to let someone you rped with know you enjoyed their roleplay, check out this thread here.

Dingle    13

The community is great! One of the best in my opinion. It truly seems like every player wants the best possible experience in the game, and we're all playing for the same reason: To play DayZ the way it's meant to be played! I've sometimes met some really gnarly and mean guys in-game, and some of those people turn out be be some of the nicest people on the forums. I love it!

I hope you'll fit in well here, and ofcourse, that you decide to stay!

Welcome to the community!

Rory    1589

(roach is the only terrible one here) :P

Basically :troll:

Dave    1

Glad you enjoyed it mate!

Kanen    108

With people sharing their first day on the server in general discussion, we will now have a dedicated thread for this. Feel free to share your first day on RP with everyone in this thread. 

Old timer's feel free to post yours if you remember it too.

Vapor    0

I got killed in Berezino. Made a report, because no kill logs, it got closed. RIP. A great day to remember! :D

Sasha    0

All I remember from my first day on standalone is running around in a pink dress, a cowboy hat and smashing zombies with a fire extinguisher. This was an act of desperation, not by choice.

Melvin    84

guy kept insisting on tying me up, i eventually freed myself, and he shot me even though i was like omg what are you doing

i then figured out it was badrp robbery but that was like 6 months later

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Killed a guy at GM with a Makarov (took the surname of my character from that episode), he was wearing a pink dress and tried to knock me out with a fire extinguisher screaming.

Randle    933

Ran into Jacob Page, and the Reapers, killed some UN, Joined the Reapers.

<3

Rory    1589

On my first day I met Percy Winsor (JohnnyThunders) at NWAF. He helped me pick up a can of coke because it glitched out for me :D (Felt super awkward asking him to pick the can up because my ''hands were sweaty'') I then started rolling around with Percy and we ran into the wolves whi told me that their friend Nora was kidnapped by some guy that they were trying to find. I decided to offer my help to the wolves to find Nora and we headed up to green mountain and a few of them logged out. Me and my friend Jack then proceeded to Berezino where I was KOS'd. I filed a report and closed it as it was a misunderstanding. I then respawned in cherno and met a dude who attempted to rape me in character (He voice RP'd it out which was extremely creepy) He left me with no clothes and in handcuffs, no food and water, nothing. And ran off. Luckily I was in a channel with conor at that time so he perma banned the guy :D Yep, my first day on rp was interesting...

Faith    732

When I officially joined I had no idea what town I was in, apparently last I logged was in NWAF. But this must've been in Dec, I started properly playing in March. I ended up following a road to Kabanino were I hear gunshots so I quickly hide in a house and see two guys run through the town, I wait for a moment then leave the house. I was a RP N00B back then. There was a guy following me with an AK and as I went to the top of Kabanino to Vybor it seemed those two guys were his friends. I found out later these guys were:

The Reapers.

There were four people that day who made my first day amazing: Yuri (Mikhail Melnik), Scott Merriman, Mickey McGewin (DogMeat) and David Montanez. 

The sarcasm I kept giving and correcting Scott about saying trachea was brilliant as he got pissed off at me xD

I met a guy on the road outside of Elektro,he was pretty nice and let me roll with him for a while.Showed me his hideout,gave me food and showed me the way up north where he said that I can possibly find some sort of sanctuary.Wonder what happened to the guy...

Killed a guy at GM with a Makarov (took the surname of my character from that episode), he was wearing a pink dress and tried to knock me out with a fire extinguisher screaming.

Now why does that sound familiar from somewhere.....oh wait.

Whip    0

Went to Veresnik,   Got surrounded by the Saoirse and was sent to spread their propaganda against Blackwood.  Went to GM And started spreading the propaganda, coincidentally the irish heard me and had me tag along with them.   We eventually ran into a guy with a Blackwwod beret at veresnik again,   I walked up and spit on the beret and walked away while they were questioning him about it.  and the rest was history. I then Fist fought the leader of the Crows and killed him and sent his 2 cronies off. ended up losing a fist fight to Johnny Denver over an AK and was the victim of a failed assassination attempt by the two previous cronies where i took two shotgun shells to the face and lived after having been in three fist fights.

Pretty much a Normal day in the life of Whip Whittaker

Edit: Thanks To Lewis Here is the video of the assassination attempt. You Can hear the guy yell "I Told you to watch your back WHip!" And then the compound erupts in gunfire,  i run past lewis bleeding and bandage myself.  3 or 4 people died in that attempt  but not the intended target GG.[video=youtube]

Dusty    1587

I'm not sure about my actual first day, but my first meaningful day, I logged into the admin building at GM and was immediately taken hostage by the 'Brotherhood of the Bulge' (I think some of them got perma'd for that group a week or more later). I believe they had another guy hostage in the jail cell. A group then came up to GM and freed myself the other hostage (I think it was their friend). We ran down to the pond and came up with a plan to finish off the last of them. We go back up there, finish off one or two of them and part ways or I died or something. The group that saved me was the Western Watch led by LemonPunch, and I ended up joining them and I still hang out with Lemon (Lucas Johnson) and Surviving Man (Rel Pham) today.

alright, spawned in Cherno, loot up, got a mosin with a scope and wore my gas mask cause I was "too cool for school", ran down to Prison Island cause it was new AF. Saw 10 people there, shat myself. Starting having a panic attack, tried to roleplay, slipped up once or twice and said "Hi, my name is Jackson Kenny, I mean Kenny Jackson, I mean K Jackson." Met 2 nice folks, RP'd with me until we reached the shore. Did some Camp fire rp then I logged off.

Logged back in the same day, met a guy called "Randy J MacReady" he drove me up and down Chernarus, ended up at Green Mountain and met the Masquerade. Logged off, took a nice big dump and went to sleep cause it was 8 am in the morning and my mom was banging at my door with a bag of rice asking me to go to bed-The End

Jewell    15

On my first day I met Vaine and hung round with him for a bit. Having never played Arma 2 in my life it was quite interesting.

Kanen    108

My first day on the standalone servers was spent on Prison Island it was a good encounter got into a situation with the regulators but other than that I had a good time.