Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

Miscreated Servers...

reesesaddict    28

Gonna be short and sweet. Let's be honest. Very few people are on the Miscreated servers. Currently, it is Saturday night for me, and there is one person on the Miscreated server. On the other hand, both DayzRP servers are full with people spamming in. This is DayzRP, not MiscreatedRP.  I recommend we cancel the Miscreated server to host another Dayz server. This will give us more spaces for on the weekends, more space in general with 0.61 coming up, and an effective use of money.

Frosty    0

This ^

xD

In all seriousness though. The mistreated servers are cheap, and they don't need to be closed. That one person must be having a great time... Hopefully.

Shark    0

No.

You realize additional SA servers cost around €80 a month each? How would it be an effective use of money to spend that much to pay for a server that will only be needed on weekends? Rolle can order new servers and have them set up within minutes when 0.61 hits, as we saw with the 0.60/Psi wave, when we went from two to five full servers in the matter of a few hours.

If Rolle determines Miscreated is worth having, despite lack of players, then it'll stay. But suggesting wasting money on a server for 4-8 days a month is nonsense.

I was the only player on it for about 4 days, almost right after the giveaway. I thought that the people who were waiting for DayZ to have a base building element added could maybe have a bit of fun building in Miscreated in the meantime. Seems I was wrong. I've given up now and I'm mad that I didn't get 7 Days to Die instead when it was on special at $10.40...

Aeryes    127

In all honesty 7 days to die used to be good but it is rubbish now. The view distance sucks. Miscreated is an awesome game and I really love playing it. I have had great fun running around by myself in a world that looks far prettier than DayZ does. I think people need to give it a chance and maybe do some advertising or streamer stuff to help it takeoff.

WilliAM    431

Once miscreated has a basic lore or something then maybe it will become more active

Poppy    378

I think Miscreated is still waiting for the actual lore and rules.

Once miscreated has a basic lore or something then maybe it will become more active

This is why I am waiting, and I know this is why some are waiting. At the moment the RP gets so wierd and meh so we need a lore and rules.

*wanders into thread, looks around, and holds up a picket sign that reads "BRING BACK LIFE IS FEUDAL"*

In all honesty 7 days to die used to be good but it is rubbish now. The view distance sucks.

Not sure what this is about, the view distance is better than ever.

You know, what with everything not disappearing into the Magic Mist and mountains in the distance showing now.

Should have never simplified all meat down to one kind, though. And who removes sticks?!

Aeryes    127

*wanders into thread, looks around, and holds up a picket sign that reads "BRING BACK LIFE IS FEUDAL"*

In all honesty 7 days to die used to be good but it is rubbish now. The view distance sucks.

Not sure what this is about, the view distance is better than ever.

You know, what with everything not disappearing into the Magic Mist and mountains in the distance showing now.

No when 7 days to die first came out the game had way better view distance, it was just a fun minecraft styled zombie sandbox but with the addition of quests and stupid skills it has made the game too complex and rubbish in my opinion. The game today has trees that just appear into your view due to rubbish rendering. I used to play that game a lot but cant bear to play it anymore due to the new mechanics which feel clanky and unnatural added to the increasing lean towards skills which I think do not suit the game. Miscreated has far more potential as far as I am concerned.

Helix    40

personally i love miscreated however the lack of rules and lore made it very difficult to roleplay with people as no one was on the same base level.

If the rules and lore do come out personally i will be jumping back into it. Also on the topic of cost efficiency Shark is right the cost difference in the miscreated server to a dayz server is massive and honestly until the new 0.61 patch actually comes out we really dont need more servers.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Honestly I would be on Miscreated every day if I had the funds to purchase it, the game just looks better and will probably run better on my PC.

Aeryes    127

I must agree that the lore needs a huge amount of work as well as the rules. There is much work to be done on Miscreated but I think as a community we can do it together !!

It's already been said that we're using the current Miscreated lore, which I think is fine and a much welcome breath of fresh air in my opinion. Not to mention that the in-game references to Amalgamated Corporation kinda forces it into the lore to some extent. As for the rules, just don't KoS, use the SA rules as a guideline, I think there isn't much that is not covered by them already. If more people played I'd be on it all the time.

Aeryes    127

I think there is a chance to create a totally different RP experience using Miscreated and I think it should be kept totally apart from SA. Thats just how I feel.

It's already been said that we're using the current Miscreated lore, which I think is fine and a much welcome breath of fresh air in my opinion. Not to mention that the in-game references to Amalgamated Corporation kinda forces it into the lore to some extent. As for the rules, just don't KoS, use the SA rules as a guideline, I think there isn't much that is not covered by them already. If more people played I'd be on it all the time.

I think there is a chance to create a totally different RP experience using Miscreated and I think it should be kept totally apart from SA. Thats just how I feel.

That's why we're using the Miscreated lore, I don't see how changing the rules would make it a different experience, unless you're talking about allowing KoS, then you might as well join a populated pub server cos that's not going to happen here.

Aeryes    127

That's why we're using the Miscreated lore, I don't see how changing the rules would make it a different experience, unless you're talking about allowing KoS, then you might as well join a populated pub server.

Obviously not KoS. There are some things that need to be added considering that Miscreated has base building and DayZ does not to the same extent that Miscreated does.

Method    68

i want to play it but the game is such a hassle for me to start up and when it does start up i cant find the server by then i say screw it and do something else

Bran    0

Miscreated is a meme. I didn't think memes were allowed around here?

Rory    1564

Miscreated is a meme. I didn't think memes were allowed around here?

You're my hero :D