Server time: 2017-08-18, 23:54

Sign in to follow this  
Hicks

To the people that like orange [Open Frequency]

Hicks    55

*Matthew flicks on his radio after bandaging up his hand*

Hello I'm not sure if any of you fella's wearing the festive arm gear will hear this but I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe we can work this out one business men to another? If it's any consolation it wasn't personal and I hope my boys didn't kill any of you and if they did well my bad. I would have called them off but ya took my radio which if you still have should be dial into our frequency. Anyway I believe you know my name if you feel like letting me I don't know take you out to dinner as they say to talk this over don't be afraid to use that radio if you still got it and umm my apologies to the lady in the mask.

*Matthew stops transmitting waiting for a response* 

Rebel Pado    282

*David stands outside of Vybor poking a body with the barrel of his gun, he hears the transmission and presses his transmit button*

I am all about bidness and the boss man is also that being said no need for formal talkin'. I'd say we cool and all that but to be honest with you slick, I don't really know who you are you talked to skinner yeah?.... *There is a pause and distance chatting can be heard*. Oh never mind, yeah yeah you still good slick. I mean Stanley did take one to the shoulder but he a bitch anyway, you also did knock the fuck outta the newbie and I got one to my leg but we all good now. Is your crew alright? I mean Dragoslav and Skinner said they capped one each and that scottish boy said he capped another... or was that some other cre- *You can hear Victor screaming in spainsh followed by 2-3 gunshots*... Alright I gotta go shits getting reaaal stay gold 'ight?

*David lets go his transmit button and jogs on over to Victor*

Hicks    55

*Matthew begins transmitting again*

You fella's shot up two of my boys but they should be alright anyway hopefully next time we meet we can shoot at each other a bit less?  You umm stay gold too friend. 

*Matthew flicks off is radio and tucks it back into his jacket*