Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:50

Sign in to follow this  

Finally bought a headset and built a stand for them!

So anyone that has played with me knows that I've been using my webcam mic forever and it's just not an optimal set-up at all. I found a good deal on a set of Logitech G430s and picked them up. Instead of having them just sit on my desk taking up space when I wasn't using them I decided to build a stand for them next to my desk. Never would claim to be a carpenter but I gave it the old college try...

SyOOq7s.jpg

aAPYLER.jpg

Ah, so I am not the only one who got some new headphones recently :)

So, My old ones were some pretty lame cheapo £10 that a friend of mine got me. As I thought it was time for an upgrade, I decided to buy a pair of Razer Kraken Pro headphones

As for a stand, I just put them on my seat if I am not on my computer. Since my chair is right next to my bed I tend to use it as a nightstand when I am not on it as its level height with my bed

14963101_880932848709589_1567127559_n.jpg?oh=26112c8623945269915de833b09839a9&oe=581F557E

That's them if you were wondering. Probably could have gotten something better for the price but idk, I got it out of compulsive buying

Autumn    121

The craftsmanship is great... Though it does remind me of the cross my savior was nailed to.

Huh... Coincidence?

Am I the only one that just puts my headphones on top of my monitor when I'm not using them? lol

Am I the only one that just puts my headphones on top of my monitor when I'm not using them? lol

no

Was never a fan of headphone stands, I just tend to throw mine and they land wherver they land. Rage happens.

I hang my headphones on a star of david!

I hang my headphones on my head at all times. because games is lyfe amirite or amirite.