Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
MagicMike

To the men in kab, with the motorcycle helmet on (OPEN)

MagicMike    69

*In a calm, deep and raspy southwestern american accent*

"To the gentlemen who left me in the barn a short while ago, specifically the man in the motorcycle helmet with the low caliber pistol. The man who shot me with that low caliber pistol."

*Takes a deep breath, exhales and says in a slightly louder voice, and with hints of anger*

"Dont you forget what i said about promises, i dont keep them. I hope you and yer filthy bloodhounds rot in hell. I listened to what you said in that house, every but of it, i lied when i told you id only heard some of it. Therefore..

Im going to make yall a deal, you come to the center of the airfield tomorrow, you will drop an ak47 with three magazines, you will drop a backpack with some food in it, you will leave. 

If that easy request isnt made, i should hope youre prepared to meet death himself. However before i end your lives

I will notify the people you spoke about in the house about your plans with them. 

And no, sir, im no radio warrior, i recall you saying how much you hated those people, you should recall how i told you my plan to kill you right to your face.

ill say it again, Ak47, three mags, bag of food, you do that and leave youll be fine, i want these things left in the big tower in the center of the airfield. Midday tomorrow. Respond id youd like. I expect to see my request filled.

*Radio goes off* 

Keedz    0

*He presses the PTT*

You aint doing shit you fucking waste of oxygen.

Now shut the fuck up or else

*He releases the PTT*

MagicMike    69

*He presses the PTT*

You aint doing shit you fucking waste of oxygen.

Now shut the fuck up or else

*He releases the PTT*

*Radio turns on*

If you say so

This is a promise i will keep

Give me what i asked for, or ill divulge your information.

*Radio left on, set aside to hear responses*

Sign in to follow this