Sign in to follow this  
Hicks

The Repo Men [Recruitment Open]

Hicks    55

4ce880b467.png

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/581e82c4afa03.mp3[/mp3]

ORuiACG.png

Pre-outbreak

During the civil war in 2009, a group of men illegally smuggled people out of the country. Of those, the majority of them were poor and forced into labor. For a while, the group made a lot of money, and when the war ended they were caught and charged with human trafficking. Unfortunately for me, I was one of them. Me and my crew were all given long sentences, but were sometimes cut short if you were willing to flip. Due to my pride and foolishness, I decided to not throw anyone under the bus. I ended up being locked away on that good forsaken island, just off the south coast of western South Zagoria. That island was hell, but it taught me some valuable lessons as well as giving me some time to rethink my life. Thanks to this disease, I ended up getting an early release.

The Beginning

I still remember the cold swim back to the coast, and it felt like it was so much longer that it actually was. When I finally reached the other side, I rested on the beach while staring up at the sky with a huge grin across my face. I finally remember what it was like to be free again. A man offered me his hand and pulled me back up on my feet. Once I was standing, I realized who it was. Ted, one of my old crew members, and we were not on that beach alone. We end up with a group of our fellow escapees, and for a while we lived like kings. We took what we wanted from whoever we wanted, and things went well for a while. Eventually we pissed off enough people that a retaliation against us was inevitable. Ted, the only person I trusted... Dead, in front of me. He was killed trying to cover another guy after a botched robbery.

After that day I slipped away from the group, as I had no intention of ending up like him. I knew those men would not take kindly of me leaving. I left, heading east out of the province, until one day I found myself back near Novigrad, sitting in the kitchen of my childhood home. With a bottle of vodka in one hand, and my pistol in the other, I thought to myself how I could just end it all. Before I could bring myself to pull the trigger, I heard someone creeping up behind me. I span my drunken self around, pointing my pistol at them, but ended up falling on my ass. There I was, on the cold dusty hardwood floor, waiting for this guy to end me, I hear "Matthew, is that you?". Once again a hand was offered to me, pulling me off the ground.

The Crew

To my surprise, the person who found me was my younger brother. I had not seen him in many years, and he was someone who I thought would most likely been long dead. We were never close before this. I tried to keep him away from the trouble I got into as a kid, and because of that I pushed him away. Besides, he was younger so it was easier for him to find a foster family after our mother passed. As the years passed, we drifted apart, and over the years I got more involved with fucked up shit. We ended up getting drunk together, and I told him about the trafficking operation I was involved with as well as my time in prison and how I survived after the outbreak. We stayed in that house for a while, until I finally realized what we had to do. I looked over at my brother and said, "I know how to make it in this new world, but we need more people". We then set off across Chernarus to bring people into our fold, doing odd jobs along the way.

Which brings us to today. I've found myself back in South Zagoria once again, but this time with people I can trust.

A22mFXk.png

Hicks - Matthew Stone

Kanen - Jakub Stone

Lewis scott - Kyle Douglas

Storm - Benjamin Jones 

Voodoo - Alex Croft

Bunny - Amelia Martin

Lucius - Logan Tanaka

Ark - Aiden Briggs

Leon_Idas - Kojo Akiwimba

JwkDYVr.png

Establish our operations in South Zagoria by offering our services to groups and individuals in the region i.e

Human Trafficking, Firearm Smuggling, Protection, Information Gathering

Gain a large amount of clientele

Recruit more members into our gang

Build a reputation for ourselves

362pGTO.png

Izaak and his boys

Weird Americans

People that do funerals 

Pack mules that want to fly

7d0rz1D.png

Preferably be 18 years or older

Been a member of the community for at least a 3 months

TBVxrOb.png

Credit to bitch boi for making the thread graphics JK the rabbit did that too

Credit to the rabbit for dealing with my terrible grammar and spelling

Majoo    638

Looks nice, good luck :)

Lookin nice , best of luck

Goooooood luck Hicks!

Looks like a solid group.

Hey thats pretty good

Masulii    24

Seems interesting... Good luck with this guys!

Sidenote: My characters second name is most probably going to cause some things to happen :D

Dishes    159

Right so some feedback...

-So there are quite a few grammatical issues throughout your backstory, mostly the issues are just broken english, other than that it's nicely written.

-For "The Beginning" section, when you are writing about "living like Kings" and how you managed to "piss enough people off that retaliation against you was inevitable"... is this based off another past group that was actually on the server or did you just write yourself into the server's history? Because if it's not based off an actual group where this happened... then no one is going to have heard of you, making your story a bit awkward.

-One of your goals are "do more than just survive and build a reputation for ourselves". Could you clarify this? When you say "do more", what exactly are you trying to do?

Those are the three major things that stuck out to me, other than that the group looks alright.

Kanen    108

-So there are quite a few grammatical issues throughout your backstory, mostly the issues are just broken english, other than that it's nicely written.

-For "The Beginning" section, when you are writing about "living like Kings" and how you managed to "piss enough people off that retaliation against you was inevitable"... is this based off another past group that was actually on the server or did you just write yourself into the server's history? Because if it's not based off an actual group where this happened... then no one is going to have heard of you, making your story a bit awkward.

-One of your goals are "do more than just survive and build a reputation for ourselves". Could you clarify this? When you say "do more", what exactly are you trying to do?

Those are the three major things that stuck out to me, other than that the group looks alright.

Dont worry Bunny's roasting him on grammar as we speak.

Ramon    330

Looks good Hicks, good luck with it! :)

Dishes    159

-snip-

Dont worry Bunny's roasting him on grammar as we speak.

Good, I'll sleep well at night knowing this.

Hicks    55

Yes my grammar is quite terrible don't worry Bunny's rectifying that as Kanen said. As for the beginning section it's based on my characters time in the convicts and the last goal I see what you mean and ill change it thanks for the feedback.

Hassan    378

Credit to bitch boi for making the thread graphics

Im triggered.

Good luck with the group boyo's, i'll get that logo done for you when i'm off work.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

Nice one Hickssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Could have guessed Kanen would have been in the group just by looking at who's group it is. You two are basically joined at the hip :troll:

All seriousness, its a nice idea and can't wait to see you guys in game. For now, good luck

Clumsy    139

So how long until Kanen goes inactive again? :P <3

Goodluck with this Hicks! Thread looks really good.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

Kanen and Hicks; all they need is Ark to complete the inactivity trio.

Kanen    108

Kanen and Hicks; all they need is Ark to complete the inactivity trio.

Soontm

Never I am active, Come join us Clumsy and you can see for yourself! <3

Was sure i saw that name before

Repo-Men-Gallery-5.jpg 

Human Trafficking

Bunny how could you...

Clumsy    139

Never I am active, Come join us Clumsy and you can see for yourself! <3

I'll think about it ;)

Sign in to follow this