Server time: 2017-10-19, 22:00
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Roger

We Hardly Knew Thee [Open Frequency]

Roger    0

*Roger's esophagus presses against the transmission key of his radio, a faint gargle can be heard, chocking and coughing noises can also be heard a, garbled response goes out*

"With my final breath, I curse Fox"

*Roger falls to the floor reaching for his throat, his airway blocked beyond the point of receiving a steady air supply. He beings to asphyxiate and everything begins to go dark. With his last moments of life he reaches over to his night stand, taking the aviator glasses that rested there and placing them on his face. He then keels over.*

Fox    0

*Fox hears the grose noises coming from Roger's radio. She takes her radio and pushes the PTT*

Sh- shut up, Roger.

*She releases the PTT*

*She pushes the PTT again after realising something*

Wait. Are you okay?

*She releases the PTT*

Poro    0

*Charlie bends down to the body of Roger Leboria, a radio is clearly lodged in his throat blocking the airway, he checks the man's pulse and is unable to find one. He presses down the PTT on his own radio and clears his throat* 

I'm here to inform you of the dead of a hero, a legend, nay, a prince!

Our glorious prince of Bash has went out the way he always dreamed, death by radio....

Goodnight sweet prince.

*Charlie removes the radio from Rogers airway, attempting mouth to mouth to try and revive the prince*

Undead    313

*Austin walks over to Charlie holding the radio with two fingers avoiding touching the saliva from Roger's throat and grabs it from his hands holding down the ptt*

" Today we lost a great man. He took one step too far attempting to eat his radio. Some could say he succeeded in his task and will forevermore live out in all of our memories. Today I lose a both a friend and an enemy, the man who I've through been so much with, Roger Leboria.

*Austin releases the ptt puts the radio into Roger's pocket and takes his beret to hang on his bedstand*

Roosky    0

*Andy hears all of this over his radio and comes to the scene of his death. He takes Roger's AK, Ghillie Head Dress, and his Boots, then proceeds to carry them to the apple orchard behind his house. He sticks the Muzzle of the AK into the ground, places his boots infront of the AK, and lays his Head Dress on the stock of the rifle. He then ties a rope around Andy's radio, and drapes it on the AK. He comes to the stand of attention, and proceeds to salute the soldier's burial. He grabs his spare radio out of his pack, and presses the PTT*

We lost a good man today, a man who's life I could place my hands, and his in mine. This memorial will stand until I no longer can. Until we regroup in Valhalla.

*He releases the PTT and clips his radio onto the strap of his pack, goes back to his house and starts reading The War of The Worlds, he is visibly excited, as this is the chapter where he finds out how the Aliens got to Earth.*

Shane    561

*Damon hears the great news over the radio and replies*

Praise the fucking lord!

*ends tranmission*

Poro    0

-snip-

*Charlie dawns his battle dress, slips on his aviators and presses down the PTT*

Dare thee speak ill of the prince!

You'll regret opening your mouth in such a tone peasant.

*Brushes down and cleans his battle dress before loading his rifle* 

Cipher    0

Mack sits up in his recliner, eye wide open, shocked to hear this news. To see such a man of honor, greatness, such a symbol of power, dethroned by such a reliable piece of electronic.. preposterous.

He presses down the PTT.

"Hey, radio.."

He releases the PTT momentarily to don his eyepatch, covering his completely destroyed left eye socket. After fastening the patch, he presses down the PTT.

"You're pretty good..."

He releases the PTT and drops the radio as he slowly raises his two hands and adjusts his fingers into what look like revolvers. He quickly flicks his finger revolvers downwards, animating a 'quickdraw' effect, before coming back to his senses and leaning back in his recliner chair, eyepatch still on.

*Adrian picks up his radio, hearing a familiar name, he presses the PTT and begins to speak* 

"Roger...roger...i feel like i have heard the name before..." 

*He pauses for a moment to think before speaking again* 

"Oh i think someone asked me to try to kill this bloke before, turned him down though since i had nothing personal with the bloke"

*He stops and sighs* 

"A shame i never got to meet him, sounds like he died with a dick in his throat, respectable. To his friends you have my condolences" 

*Adrian releases the PTT and takes another swig of whiskey before returning his attentions to the man snuggling his arm* 

Shane    561

*Damons voice comes over the radio*

This is the best news Ive heard in a long time, praise the lord.

*end of transmission*

Poro    0

-snip-

*Battle dress ready he decides to reply*

Listen peasant, I understand Alzheimer's is hard to cope with, but I suggest you stop repeating yourself or just turn off your radio before you meet a  similar fate as the other scum that try and dishonor the prince. 

*He releases the PTT*

Nihoolious    1248

*Izaak decides to reply not caring about the backlash*

I knew you liked to choke on things. Didn't think you were into radios though.

Rest in Peace

*Izaak releases the PTT. He looks at his radio, noticing the appeal on why one would eat a radio. But he decides against it and instead tosses it out of one of the widows on the second story of the mansion*

Vic    0

*Victor, sad, picks up his radio*

" Roger was a great man! I'll miss you amigo"

*Victor continues his journey*

Wumby    0

He had been in prison for weeks. They basically threw him in a hole, shut the door to that hole, locked it, and through away the key. He had not seen any of his friends. He had barely eaten. Prison was intense. He had not even seen any guards or other inmates. Although one day a guard opened his little peep hole on his door, he threw a radio in, and told him he had could transmit one message to anyone he wanted, and then he had to give it back. 

Eyes widen, sweat beats down his forehead. He is unsure what to say. He sits for what seems like hours staring at the radio. He paces back and forth in his small cell thinking, meticulously. Then, a light bulb goes off in his head, he knows what he will transmit.

He picks up the radio and presses down the PTT, just long enough for a few short words.

"Hated that guy"

Chernov    0

*Dmitri surprised at what he hears, turns on his radio*

"This... this must be a trick. Is how you say too good to be true! Goodbye Leboria you pompous asshole."

*Dmitri turns his radio off, wondering if Roger is really dead*

*Cowboy smiles at the radio message.*

"At least something good came from this week, good fuckin' riddance, too bad Ezra and I didn't get to have our fun we wanted with him."

*He sets the radio down, going back to drinking his beer.*

Poro    0

*Cowboy smiles at the radio message.*

"At least something good came from this week, good fuckin' riddance, too bad Ezra and I didn't get to have our fun we wanted with him."

*He sets the radio down, going back to drinking his beer.*

*Smirks as he holds the PTT*

You had a year...

*Releases the PTT*

Autumn    127

*Lumina offers up a chortle and puts her radio close to her mouth, speaking in a rather pleased tone.*

"Knight takes Queen. Checkmate and good riddance... old friend."

*A cackling laughter fills the transmission before she tosses the radio aside and kicks her feet back up, whistling a happy tone.*

Mira    0

*Matt turns on his radio after he hears about Roger's death he holds down the PTT*

"Rest in piece Roger, true lad you will be missed."

*A tear drips down Matt's cheek as he salutes and turns off his radio*

Hodgie    0

*Braxton hears the chatter while he is cleaning his gun, he presses the PTT*

"Ahh Roger was a special one, he wasn't a fucking prince though, Jesus that man was loony. If he was still here today I just gotta ask him one thing, was it worth it?"

*Braxton chuckles as releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this