Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:42

Sign in to follow this  
Raio Boss

UN unit [OPEN FREQUENCY]

Raio Boss    1

*Simon takes the radio and speaks into it*

This is Sergeant Malone, I was part of a UN unit stationed in Elektro whatever it is called, too hard for me.. Is there any UN member out there? If you are on your own, respond.

*pockets the radio, keeping it turned on*

Michael would hold the PTT key briefly before speaking.

"Stop looking for US military or UN individuals over the radio. You're just gonna attract trouble. There is no "United Nations" left anyway, the world ended you fucking idiot."

He would release the PTT key.

Skinner    440

*Hearing yet another solider looking for their unit, Skinner lets out an annoyed sigh and picks up his radio*

Uh oh, I think you missed the last boat to iceland my blueberry friend. Go see if Hope's people will take your sorry ass in, you'd better hope to God they do.

*As he ends the transmission, Skinner turns around to see Victor shaking his head. "¿Que pasa mi amigo?" Skinner says as he walks away laughing*

Michael would hold the PTT key briefly before speaking.

"Stop looking for US military or UN individuals over the radio. You're just gonna attract trouble. There is no "United Nations" left anyway, the world ended you fucking idiot."

He would release the PTT key.

*Scott hears the transmission and chimes in*

"Listen hear pal, you couldn't be more wrong, the world is just as alive as it ever was, I wouldn't be so quick to judge."

*Scott turns off his radio and lays back down*

*Jackson stops in the middle of a field to respond to the open frequency*

"I didn't catch his name, but I ran into a UN member yesterday close to the large air field. He mentioned he was the last of his unit"

jamicadas22    2

*Bishop woke up from the Radio upon hearing about somebody claiming they're UN, he then clicks on his PTT*

Oh, and there I thought the guys at Elektro were all dead. Hey, Pal, do be careful out there, you talking on a public frequency, you better start and move east if I were you, I've seen alot of neutral factions there so they don't bite. If you stay there in Elektro, you might end up as fish food at the docks.

*Bishop then releases the PTT, he stood up and did some stretching before walking away from his camp*