Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:09

Sign in to follow this  
AlwaysGamer

A Message to The Black Fox (Private Frequency, 111.1Hz)

AlwaysGamer    25

*Jonathan looks at the camp one last time before he starts to walk away. He then decides to take his radio ans sets it to the Black Fox frequency. He press the PTT and then start talking*

"This message is for the members of the Black Fox, but more specially for Michael, I think people call you Mikey. Ehm... You were the one to show me the camp and you show me the force of a hand grenade, you should know who you are now. It's Jonathan.... the kid. I just want to tell you that I have to leave for a few days. I... eh.... have to look for my parents and since we are close to Chernogorks, where I last saw them, i will go look for them. I will come back to the camp in a few days, I took enough tomatoes and chicken meat to eat for a few days. And ehm... If something urgent happens or the camp change place, I will keep my radio on this frequency. See you guys in a few days. Thank you again for the shelter."

*He release the PTT and decide to go look at the apartment he stayed in with his parents, then look at the nearby wood.*

*Arthur is sat in his chair tuning his ukulele while looking over his notes of the area in his office room. He hears Johnathan's message and quickly puts his ukulele down and grabs his radio. He grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

"Damn, weren't you just in camp? you could have just come and seen me, I'm in the offices that's in camp. I'm sure I could have left a message."

*He grabs the bottle that is cut into a cup shape and takes a sip of the contents, gently putting it back down*

"Well, Just make sure you are safe kid. We still don't know how dangerous it is out there. I guess you have more experience in this hellhole than we do. I am sure you can keep yourself safe."

*He releases the PTT and puts the radio back down on the desk. He then picks up the ukulele and starts to tune it again while looking over his notes of the area*

AlwaysGamer    25

-snip-

*He hears the answers and take his radio to his mouth and press the PTT *

"I left early in the morning and I thought everyone was sleeping so I didn't wanted to wake you guys. Ehm. . . . Sorry. And don't worry, I know how to be sneaky. I will stay safe. "

*He release the PTT.*

Ghoozovich    263

*Viktor listens to the frequency for a bit, while eating, before putting down the half-empty can of beans on the table and picking up his radio; His slight accent can be heard as he presses the PTT*

"Well, that was a bit sudden, farmer boy. Though, I suppose we all have moments of outburst of emotion that tell us to do one thing or another. Stay safe out there. And keeping an ear on this frequency wouldn't hurt, just in case."

*His voice cuts off as he releases the PTT and switches out the radio for the can of beans in his hand*

AlwaysGamer    25

-snip-

*Jonathan hears the message from another member. He press the PTT*

"It may be an outburst of emotion but. . . . It's. . .  It's my parents, I have to go look for them. Even if they are. . .  are dead. . .  I have to know. My radio is set to this Frequency, I will hear if something happens. Thank you for caring about me."

*He ends the transmission by release the PTT*