Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Method

in search of cigarettes (open frequency)

Method    68

*Drake sits by the edge of the ocean smoking a cigarette as he raises the radio to his lips keeping the cigarette in his mouth as he talks*

hello fellow survivors i'm officially running out of smokes does anyone know where i can find some cigarette's and i mean some basic tobacco none of that menthol crap.

*he lowers the radio and takes a long puff of smoke blowing it out slowly enjoying the feeling*

Bran    0

*Arthur is sat down in his office room, gun laid next to his table. His legs up on the desk gently leaning back in his chair and tuning his ukulele. He hears the mans plea for some cigarettes. Also wanting the same information, he decides to respond pushing the PTT.*

"Well... looks like we have a common goal."

*He puts the ukulele down on the chair next to him and picks up the water bottle that's cut into a cup shape. He takes a swift drink, gently putting the cup shaped bottle down on the table.*

"At this moment in time, I am surrounded by I'd say... twenty apartment buildings. If I find any cigarettes, I will make sure I holla on this frequency."

*He let's go of the PTT. He remembers something and quickly pushes back down on the PTT*

"Oh, and what's wrong with menthol? You don't like the smooth taste of mint?"

*He lets go of the PTT and puts his radio back down on his table. He then picks the ukulele off the chair next to him and goes back to tuning it*

Oyface    340

Barely audible over the infected screaming in the background, Ashby speaks up.

"Go find yourself some ashtrays, and some rolling papers. It tastes like shit, but you can take the remaining tobacco from the cigarette butts and roll them up into new cigarettes. It's the only thing keeping me alive right now, haven't found actual cigarettes for a while. You can use cinnamon to mask the flavor, apparently, but I haven't tried that yet."

The infected can be heard for a few seconds, before the transmission ends.

Lucky1911    86

*the gein hears the call about cigarettes*

" hey pall....got about a carton and a half tucked away...not the best but it works better then ash"

Mental    0

*Henrik hears the transmission and decides to respond*

"Ciggaretts, hmm? Well I've got plenty stashed away in some little hidey places. Helps me and the prisoners connect sometimes."

*He would pause and chuckles for a few seconds before continuing*

"Feel free to come by Austellus and see me, ja? I'm sure we can work something out."

WilliAM    431

*Will hears his radio go off and decided to transmit*

I mean I have some cigars...If you want to buy them

*He clicks off the radio*

jamicadas22    2

*Bishop, while walking in the woods hears a man talking about cigarettes on the radio, he then pressed the button on his PTT*

Cigarettes you say? I picked a pack of some Russian cigarettes on the way to Kamenka, only has a few sticks left but. I'll take a two of these babies and drop the rest at the police station in Komarovo, I actually have some of my own which are mint that came from the Philippines, but a few red Russian cigs wouldn't hurt.

*Bishop releases the button, he then inserted his radio in his pocket and continued walking through the woods*

Method    68

*drake picks up his radio as he starts down the stairs of the police station and speaks into it*

Thanks who ever you are that left me that pack on the roof your a god send.

*he pauses to address a diffrent person*

On the topic of cigars ive never tried those hmm how much would they be worth to ya

*he lowers the radio and starts off toward his bosses bar*

*Jackson finds a good place in the woods to make a rest stop. Bored, he turns his radio on and listens in to the open frequency, hoping to eavesdrop on someone. What he hears instead is the first thing to make him laugh in a long time.*

He pauses and goes ahead with a transmission*

Out of all the crazy bullshit I've heard over this frequency, this takes the cake. If anyone's interested, I have a few cans left of the cache of chewing tobacco I picked off the guards before I left that forsaken island in the South.

*Jackson ends the transmission. And listens*

Sign in to follow this