Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:23
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobman235

Church is Re-Opened (Open)

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*A smooth calm voice*

"Hello to everyone listenting. I am father Williams. I hope you have all found a safe place to stay tonight. However if you do need a place to rest, I have just swept out and made the church in chernogorsk. I will be here for most of the night and will be hosting mass on Sundays... or what i think are sundays. I may have lost count. Stay safe everyone."

*Static*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

"I beleave it is Fryday Night tonight. But please feel free to come down tonight if you wish to talk"

Iso    1238

*Hearing this broadcast, he finishes his prayer to the healing goddess of the Celts, Airmid, thanking her for seeing him through his wounds. Standing up, he strolls to his backpack leaning against the old barn. Kneeling down, he unzips the pack and it makes a satisfying crunching sound as his bag of stale cereal pops out. Grinning, he rifles through the bag and retrieves his radio, popping a honey-flavoured cereal grain in his mouth as he searches. Swallowing the grain, he flicks on the whitened transmission button and speaks in a clear, even voice*

"Good evening, Father, I am Maxwell Tani, of the Ebadanians. We are worshippers of nature but seek to include other faiths into our own. Perhaps I shall stop by this church in Chernogorsk and we shall discuss all things theological. Even during the New Beginning we must hold on to our faith; no?

Expect me within the next week, provided our Warlords deem the area safe

God bless you Father"

*After flicking off the transmission, he rifles through his jacket looking for his pocket Bible. Eventually finding it, he wipes it down and blows some of the dust away, beginning to brush up on his Christian theology in anticipation of meeting the Father*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

"I look forward to meeting you. If i am not at the church when you arrive feel free to wait for me or contact me over the radio. All Tho i am not comforted by your talk of WarLords, as i am a man of peace and non violence. I hope our conversation will be a pleasant one all the same"

Moody o7    0

*John hears some crazy bullshit about someone talking about having mass in a church and decides to chime in*

"Hey Father, here's some enlightenment for you: God is dead! Rejoice!"

*John releases the PTT and the radio cuts to static*

jason hunter    61

Jason hears John's message and looks a bit disturbed....he shakes his head, turns on the microphone of his mini-improvised radio station and replies*

Listen there fella...Somewhat you sound very familiar. I believe we have met before at the airfield right?

*He pauses for a second or 2*

Its me Jason and if i'm correct your probably John the guy that was from the Red Cross wich i misunderstood and you corrected in another transmission...Am i right? 

*He Grins*

Anyways ummm...John going back to your recent responce i find it quite rude to be honest with you. Sure God may be dead but shit....Why go tell it on the radio then and ruin everyones day while you are at it? You don't sound like the same person i met back at the Airfield, what happend?

*He pauses for another 5 seconds*

He sighs...Look I'm just saying that its just not nesecary, you were probably not like this before the outbreak....Npw I don't know what happend or who brainwashed you but...This is not you, i know that for sure.

*The transmission stops*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

"I thank you for your kind words Jason. There are many people that see my faith as me holding on to the past. But to be fair, even i think that sometimes. I hope you come to the church some time"

jamicadas22    2

*Bishop opens up a page in the Bible from a broken down church and sat on one of it's burnt chairs, he then pressed the button on his PTT*

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34. Father, *he pauses a second* I find that you are broadcasting this on a public channel without a problem. I hope you know if someone malicious hears this, your Church will be like the one I'm staying at right now. *Bishop stares at the burnt corpses piled up right next to where he was sitting* If you fancy trading some food, I'll come to your church and provide you with guns and ammunition. If you happen to have another channel, we can talk about this topic there.

*Bishop closed the book and tossed it on the pile of bodies, he releases the button then took a smoke*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

"But this word of the Lord came to me ‘You have shed much blood and have fought many wars. You are not to build a house for my Name, because you have shed much blood on the earth in my sight."-Chronicles 22:8&9. While i appreciate your sentiment, I am a man that has spent to much of his life fighting" *Pause* "If these people you speak off come, i will welcome them into the house of god. It is not my place to preach how people should live or act. I am only here to educate those that are willing to learn"

*There is a long pause*

"If you do come i will take you gifts if you bring them. But know that i will not raise them against another. I hope we can talk some time. It has been to long since i have met someone that can pull out a quote like that"

Sign in to follow this