Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:15
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Loscham

To Tate Hollows [Private Frequency]

Loscham    166

*A man depresses the PTT, an American accent with a scratchy, gravelly voice comes across the waves.*

Greetings...I hope I have the right frequency…

Anyway...the name’s Bob, Bob Wilkinson.  I’ve heard some good things about what you folks are trying to accomplish here in Chernarus.  I have an offer for the warden a Mr….

*Papers shuffle as he consults his notes.*

Tate Hollows...hope I’m pronouncing that right.  I’d like to speak with you over the radio regarding some...information sharing possibilities.  The price is simple: Information for information, or information for favors.  Either way, I think we can reach an arrangement that is mutually beneficial.  I look forward to your reply.

*A man releases the PTT.*

Hollows    460

*The Warden reclines back in his chair with a sigh as his radio crackles to life. He lofts a brow before leaning in to rest both elbows onto his desk.*

"This is Warden Hollows of the Regulators, I have received your message and am not quite certain on how to proceed, to be honest. Just how reliable is the information you possess, and how is it going to benefit us any, anyway? What information are you even trying to obtain from us? This is quite the random happenstance, it appears."

*He cancels the transmitter, going back to recline in his chair.*

Loscham    166

*A man depresses the PTT, the American voice comes across again.*

I’m speaking not of specific intelligence, per se.  I’m offering you an insight into the vast amount of intel my people and I have accumulated, and are continuing to accumulate.  We like what you’re doing here.  Just trying to help, you know?  Of course, nothing in this world is free.

I’m not gonna lie...I’ve asked around about you, Warden.  At this point, I like what I’ve heard.  The offer I’m presenting is merely that of the sharing of info.  I give you information I think can help you, and vice versa.  We’ll discuss what this entails on a more...encrypted frequency.

As an afterthought...should you accept this offer, my people and I would be willing to concentrate our efforts more aggressively on obtaining intelligence that would relate specifically to you.

*A man releases the PTT.*

Hollows    460

*The Warden, after spending the rest of the night deliberating on the offer returns to his office in the morning, and plumps down in his chair. He sighs to himself before pressing the transmitter.*

"Alright, I will take you up on your offer. If you need our private frequency, come to Austellus in person and we will give it to you this way. I am eager to see where this can take us."

*He turns his radio off, moving to leave his office for his routine patrol.*

Sign in to follow this