Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Wumby

From The People at Balota

Recommended Posts

Wumby    0

Fish enters the room, there is a small radio cassette tape player on a shelve. He takes a cassette out of his pack, and puts it in. He would close his eyes, take a breath, and press play

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/5817f5e746d1a.mp3[/mp3]

With step one a success, Fish sits in his new found home. He walks around the den room, inspecting the furniture. He wipes his finger across the top of his new desk, dusty. A large white sheet lays over the leather chair. With one swift motion, he wisps the sheet off, revealing the aging brown leather chair. He sits, and turns in the chair to face to the window, viewing the people whom he now leads. He would take out his notes, and flip to the page of information he had recieved from people who had been in this area longer than him. Fish picks up his radio, and firmly, speaks into it, hoping someone would be on the other side. 

"Let me introduce myself. You can call me Fish, and I am now in charge of the peoples who call this town, Balota, their home. It has come to my knowledge that there are indeed other groups of people in the surrounding area. It would be my pleasure to meet with the ones who lead these other groups. I would like to meet here, in town. I have much I would like to discuss with you and I am sure that there is a thing or two that I myself could learn from you. Now, I do not have this radio on my hip at all times, you can either respond here, or come and meet with me personally. Either way, There will be good coming from these meetings."

He takes a breath, listening to the music

"Let me be very clear, I am only interested in the groups surrounding our town. If there are others, others who do not find themselves in this area, I am not interested."

He sets the radio down, awaiting a response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cipher    0

Jeremiah sits on the rooftop of one of the high rise apartment buildings in Chapavesk. He hears the message, listens to it in it's entirety, and responds:

"Hello, this is Jeremiah Neumann of the Black Fox Expeditionary Force. I believe I have spoken to a few townspeople within Balota, one specifically I remember goes by the name of "Sturner". Under Directive 64 issued by the Icelandic government, we have claimed Chernogorsk, the nearby city, as well as the surrounding areas. This means your town comes under the designated district we are sworn to protect and enforce.

This is not an eviction notice, or a threat. It just means that we will have to work together in order to build a strong and lasting relationship. I would love to meet as soon as possible to discuss this."

He releases the PTT as he throws an apple core off of the top of the rooftop he sat on, watching it plummet to the concrete below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Marshal    353

*He pauses before speaking*

"The Harbor people? You going to be executing any more of your people while my doctor is trying to save their life?" He said coldly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

"So many voices on the other end in a short time. I was not expecting this. I will first address the voice called Jeremiah."

He clears his throat

"What you have said here peaks my interest. But, unfortunately, Sturner is no longer in a position of power to be speaking about friendships. I would like to meet you directly. A face to face meeting is imperative if you are to be dealing with me from now on. I look forward to it."

A large sigh is heard

"To the other voice"

His voice becomes stern, and assertive

"No killing of any people will be going on when I am in charge here. We are not savages. We are people. I am not aware of the situation you are speaking about, but I assure you and your doctors, I will be finding out about it and taking the steps needed to prevent such a horrible action from happening ever again. If you would also like, I would very much enjoy a meeting with the person in charge of you all. Maybe it be you, maybe someone else. Either way, You know where I am. As I said before, a face to face meeting is very much needed." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Marshal    353

*He pauses, looking across the street at Axel.*

"Maybe. That's not my call, it's not just up to me. And I find it very difficult to believe you have absolutely no idea about one of your people killing your guy, Matt, while my doctor was finishing up expending OUR supplies and resources on him..."

*His voice was very low, growlish. It was slow, thoughtful, and spoke with an air of proven authority.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

"I was not present in this area during this time, I just arrived at this town from Novigrad a short time ago"

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Marshal    353

"Then you have some work to do to get your people under control."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keira    1468

Chloe would frown at what she heard on the radio transmission, responding over the radio with a timid voice,

"I don't want anyone killing anyone.. Sure Matt was a waste of space in some sense.. and just a stoner looking for his next fix.. I don't think he needed to die. Who was it that killed him? We still haven't been told all the details, some of us... I appreciate you trying to help him.. Maybe I can scavenge up some supplies and food to repay you for the supplies you used and the energy used on trying to save him? I've been planting pumpkins.. if you like those.. I'd like to repay you for your kindness and help.."

She'd let go of the button on the side of the radio with an audible "click" over the frequency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Marshal    353

*He listens to the new voice, taking the details to mind*

"I don't have a name, maybe someone else does. And no, repayment isn't necessary. We get by on our own well enough, if we take anything from you it will be through trade. The best way to give back is to be open to helping people. We appreciate the offer though."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Papa Tachanka    48

*Axel hears johns response and clenched his jaw, putting the radio to his temple before he responds

"Alright John let's get one thing straight. This isn't your call and you lost any say after what YOU did not even a few days ago! So don't go announcing yourself acting like you are calling the shots. I am the one you have said yourself is in charge. So sit back like you said you wanted to. I made my promise and I'm keeping it."

*Axel sits back in the chair near the window, you would hear it creak as he sat back, he sighs heavily before bringing the radio closer to his mouth*

"Fish then? You are the one who leads these people? You need to lay some serious ground rules...

My people and others call me Chief, the man you heard earlier is known as The Marshal. He is the man I go to to get things done.

Before these meetings happen, as you heard from my man earlier we witnessed up close and person some of your people execute a man that we were giving care to out of our own kindness and pity for a man that was shot who was one of you. You might have known will, I only knew him in the frantic moments leading to his death. I need you to promise that none of my own matt be treated like matt. Or else I can't say we will meet again on the best of terms.

I hope you can understand that."

*Axel sets the radio on the broken windowsill, awaiting more chatter from the frequency... listening*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keira    1468

Chloe smiles a bit at John's message, but then becomes slightly worried and concerned over the tone of Axel's voice.

"Honestly, this Fish guy just showed up.. I mean, I'm fine with it I suppose because we do need a leader.. but being that he just came to us from our camp, I'm not sure he knows much about what's going on with the group currently.. hell, I don't think most of us know really, we're just winging it.. I just thought you should know that.. I don't know who killed Matt, but i promise you, the people here, the people I know, would never do something like that.. we are not violent people.. I'm not even sure who Will is, though?.. unless you mean Matt?"

Confused, she ends the radio transmission, hoping her response might help the group in mending ties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Marshal    353

*He scoffs*

"Yeah, don't mind me, I'm just here to take care of the trouble..."

*He growled*

"Doesn't sound like I was wrong, however. How strange."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    84

*Logan brings the radio off his belt, pressing down on the button.*

"I truly don't know who did it... All I remember was that Sturner brought the idea up and I made sure he didn't follow through... He didn't, but someone else took it upon themselves to shoot Mat... Sturner will tell you who did it. He wanted that "Waist of space" as he referred to Mat, killed or for us to take him and "fix" him... Honestly, and I say it, Mat was a bit of a faker. Acted tough and when shit went bad, he cried and curried up, but no one, and I mean no one, deserved to go out the way he did. I was standing in front of him while our doctor worked on his leg, and I watched it happen. One bullet to the back of the skull with a hand gun, executed. Name's Logan, I'm with Chief and them. Not all of you are bad, just got to straighten out the right people."

*Logan lets go of the button, standing up from his chair.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snowflyer    0

*Artemus finishes loading his M4 before pushing down the PTT*

Hello Fish, I am Artmeus and I represent a group led by The Don and Bryan O'Neill. I would like to start by expressing my concern over the Black Fox group or whatever the fuck they are called. They are a group of savages and beasts. One day they just came to the South saying they own all the land by Cherno. We keep having problems with them and I believe you will as well, all they want is land, land, and more land and will do anything to take it.

*He pauses and takes a swig of water before continuing*

I strongly suggest you and your people join us in our quest to get rid of these pests and become ally's. We will stay away from your land and respect your property and request you do the same. Good luck on your journey's and watch out for this piece of shit Fox group. 

*He releases the PTT and grabs his M4 before going on to the next apartment building*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

-snip-

"The men who lead these groups, will all be meeting in this town. There will be no hostilities. I am sorry if you have ill will towards these men, but they are an asset to this area and will be treated as such. You are all assets, I hope you will understand this and come in peace"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatRyanGuy    0

-snip-

*Lance hears the broadcast and sits down on the side of the road, chuckling to himself. He takes out the radio and holds the PTT*

Savages and beasts

*he bursts out laughing in a sarcastic manner*

yeah alright pal... lemmie just correct a few of the mistakes you just made yeah? We "claimed" Cherno under the orders of the Icelandic government... but we aint kicking people out of the area and shit

*he pauses*

fuckin idiot, we arent taking land... I think you will find the people trying to take land are the power hungry fucking idiots who cant shoot for shit and call themselves cringy fucking nicknames like the Don

*he laughs again*

"The Don"... like are you fucking serious 

*he continues laughing and releases the PTT, pushing himself up from the ground and continuing down the road*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riggsee    0

* Cash hears the broadcast, He's sitting at the bar with his friends and walks upstairs to his "office"*

People in the South eh? Yeah I think we could stop by and say hello. That is... If its a hello youre looking for. We are just a few towns over so Ill see you soon. 

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamicadas22    2

*Bishop just finished preparing some equipment and left it in Balota, he then clicks on the PTT to talk to the new leader*

Mr.Fish, my name is Bishop and I just moved in about a few clicks north of Cherno. If you go outside your house right now, I left a bag with guns and ammunition in the broken bus just at the main road. I hope you or your community get the stuff right away since I am talking to you on a public frequency. If you ask why am I doing this, well, I would like to set up my shop in Balota and make it one of my trading areas. I look forward to your reply.

*Bishop released the button on the PTT with a warm smile on his face*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeigenG    0

-snip-

he hears the radio, starting to laugh, he sits down and then replies

*funny you call us savages and beasts, yet when we came to the town we were friendly and didnt know who was in the area, if i dont remember wrong you were the ones that did the first hostile act and then now your shit talking us to those that lives at balota for defending our self against you hahaha. jesus. you guys make me laugh. you wanted the fight and you got it served straight to you. you were the ones that started dont forget that, so i wonder whos the monsters in this tale*

laughing can be heard before the broadcast goes to static

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×