Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:55

Sign in to follow this  
EdgyNova

Chernogorsk Police Frequency [63.5]

EdgyNova    1

*Paul sits down on the ground after his long walk from Vietnam and pushes his PTT*

Hmm pretty surprised the Chernogorsk Police Frequency still works but anyways... Hello anybody that is listening and I hope you are all having a good night. I hope you are all safe and sound and still are surviving in the best situation possible. 

*Releases the PTT to momentarily think about what he shall say*

My name is Paul Lee a former Sheriff's Deputy. I took a vacation from this hellhole for a couple months and visited Vietnam until recent radio traffic has forced me to come back and help out more people from this hellhole. So I would like to know how everyone is doing tonight.

*Paul releases the PTT*

Mack presses down the PTT, literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"The fuck do you mean, 'vacation to Vietnam'? How'd you fucking get there? You fuckin' walk or something?

And recent radio traffic? How the fuck did you hear radio traffic from literally thousands of miles away?

And it's not like the frequency would just 'stop working', it's a radio frequency not a cell tower.

The fuck?"

He releases the PTT, expecting an honest explanation, and in no way intending to cause hostilities.

*Daniel smiling flicks on the PTT*

Sherif ! Help!

I got my dick stuck in a draw!

Please come save me!

*You hear heavy laughing*

Look mate , you can not save anyone

Have a coke , sit back and relax

The end of the world is not all that bad

You are not going to save shit

This place is fucked

anyway have a good night

Sherifff

*Daniel flicks off the PTT*

EdgyNova    1

*Paul pushes on the PTT*

Well halfway i walked to Vietnam i drove there then i ran out of gas and walked the rest of the way there. I heard the radio traffic because the people of Vietnam still had an extensive radio set up that ran on multiple backup generators to work. Hell I even got radio traffic in the states with that intensive set up they had going on. Last but not least I meant that people would be using this frequency a ton more then usual since my absence.

*Paul releases the PTT*

*Daniel smiling flicks on the PTT*

Sherif ! Help!

I got my dick stuck in a draw!

Please come save me!

*You hear heavy laughing*

Look mate , you can not save anyone

Have a coke , sit back and relax

The end of the world is not all that bad

You are not going to save shit

This place is fucked

anyway have a good night

Sherifff

*Daniel flicks off the PTT*

*Paul clicks on the PTT*

Never said "Save" I said help. Anyways I've realized this place is fucked long ago but we still need to support each other to get through this don't we? Have a good night to sir.

*Paul releases the PTT*

Nihoolious    1122

*Nicholas hears the broadcast in the middle of eating his bowl of soup. He nearly chokes on his food hearing the stranger talk about walking to Vietnam. He decides to respond after a minute*

So, to clarify.

You decided to vacay to Vietnam. You were driving there and then ran out of fuel so you walked. And when you got there, you gained access to some state of the art radio equipment that allowed you to transmit to as far as the USA?

That's... something. Tell me more stranger, I'm genuinely curious.

*Nicholas sets the radio down and awaits a response while continuing to down his soup*

EdgyNova    1

*Nicholas hears the broadcast in the middle of eating his bowl of soup. He nearly chokes on his food hearing the stranger talk about walking to Vietnam. He decides to respond after a minute*

So, to clarify.

You decided to vacay to Vietnam. You were driving there and then ran out of fuel so you walked. And when you got there, you gained access to some state of the art radio equipment that allowed you to transmit to as far as the USA?

That's... something. Tell me more stranger, I'm genuinely curious.

*Nicholas sets the radio down and awaits a response while continuing to down his soup*

*Paul clicks on the PTT*

Yeah honestly it was pretty hard to believe but it was one of those things that you had to see to believe it. So at first i went to Vietnam because that's my nationality and i wanted to see it before something could happen to me fatally. So I drove their but ran out of fuel at around the halfway point and i ended up walking the rest of it. Upon arrival it was a dead town from the looks of it but when i walked into a house there were people eating and partying. Later i learnt from the survivors that the virus had hit Vietnam the government had went into hiding because the Vietnamese government had spies that planted devices in most of the countries including Chernarus and America. I had only found out that the citizens had overthrew the government and found all the radios and things of that nature which led me to hear stuff happening in Chernarus while being in Vietnam. 

*Paul stops to take a sip of water* 

Honestly it might be crazy to hear but it was absolutely amazing to be on the beach relaxing and hell they even had power with all the backup generators the government had before this entire thing happened. Imagine that Electricity!

*Paul releases the PTT wishing he could go back*

jamicadas22    2

*Bishop hears the conversation on his radio while laying down next to his campfire, he then clicks on the PTT and started to talk*

Hey, Sheriff. Did you happen to see any people there in Cherno? I actually left a couple of lit torches and canned food around the Police station to make the place a bit..."lively".

*Bishop pauses to chuckle a bit before talking again*

Oh sorry, my vocabulary is not as good as everybody else, but I do like to do a little charity from time to time. I hope you came during the evening so you can see and enjoy the bright lights from afar if you were walking in the main road. Oh, and by the way. I've heard of a small trading community in Kamenka that just got raided by group a few days ago, do be careful out there.

*Bishop releases the PTT hoping the sheriff could get the message*

*Artemus laughing picks up the radio and pushes down the PTT*

If you think you can police Chernogorsk then you must be stuck in Nam, This land belongs to The motherfucking Don and his crew, ruler of the South, torture of... 

*He pauses before finishing*

Lemme think, everyone. Now I suggest you do not try to police the South as you may catch yourself hanging from a tree in the future. with your pants on the ground. You have a wonderful day officer.

*He lets go of the PTT and goes back to counting his bullets*

EdgyNova    1

*Bishop hears the conversation on his radio while laying down next to his campfire, he then clicks on the PTT and started to talk*

Hey, Sheriff. Did you happen to see any people there in Cherno? I actually left a couple of lit torches and canned food around the Police station to make the place a bit..."lively".

*Bishop pauses to chuckle a bit before talking again*

Oh sorry, my vocabulary is not as good as everybody else, but I do like to do a little charity from time to time. I hope you came during the evening so you can see and enjoy the bright lights from afar if you were walking in the main road. Oh, and by the way. I've heard of a small trading community in Kamenka that just got raided by group a few days ago, do be careful out there.

*Bishop releases the PTT hoping the sheriff could get the message*

*Paul clicks the PTT*

I did see some torches around Cherno but i didn't go near them just because it seemed really sketch at the time. I think you are doing an excellent work doing some charity maybe we should meet up and help people together. 

*Paul pauses to think*

Yeah I did hear about the raiding, terrible that it happened. You should watch yourself to friend.

*Paul releases the PTT*

At least there's still some decent people still left.

If you think you can police Chernogorsk then you must be stuck in Nam, This land belongs to The motherfucking Don and his crew, ruler of the South, torture of... 

Lemme think, everyone. Now I suggest you do not try to police the South as you may catch yourself hanging from a tree in the future. with your pants on the ground. You have a wonderful day officer.

*Paul hits the PTT*

I said "Help" not police. I don't intend to rule the south just offering help is all. Thanks for the tip I'll keep that in mind when I'm walking around in the South. Have a good night sir.

*Paul releases the PTT*

jamicadas22    2

*As he heard the voice of another person talking to the sheriff about some Don he doesn't know, he stood up and took a cigarette then clicked on the PTT* 

Mind if I know which faction owns the South? I've mostly been staying in the North West and got tired of the situation down there so I moved near Cherno. By the way, if you don't mind I'll keep on dropping food around the Police station, consider it as an offering to your Don. Unless you want it dropped somewhere specifically, do let me know.

*Bishop releases the PTT, hoping to get on good terms with the unknown man while puffing another fume*

*Mikey picks up his radio and listens to the chatter, he pushes the PTT and speaks*

"Okay, just to "The Don and his boys" You guys don't own Chernogorsk, you can try and claim it...

but at the end of the day, we live around and sometimes in the city, you can try and force us out but...

You'll need an army, we don't go down easy, We aint leavin anytime soon

*He pauses, looking over the edge of the roof*

"As for the policeman, your storys a bit off but, as for these threats, you dont need to worry about the "Don" and his Pussy boys, 

they can throw threats at you all they want, if you're around us in Cherno, you won't have to worry...

We'll deal with them

*He tucks the radio back into his jacket and takes a deep breath in*

EdgyNova    1

*Mikey picks up his radio and listens to the chatter, he pushes the PTT and speaks*

"Okay, just to "The Don and his boys" You guys don't own Chernogorsk, you can try and claim it...

but at the end of the day, we live around and sometimes in the city, you can try and force us out but...

You'll need an army, we don't go down easy, We aint leavin anytime soon

*He pauses, looking over the edge of the roof*

"As for the policeman, your storys a bit off but, as for these threats, you dont need to worry about the "Don" and his Pussy boys, 

they can throw threats at you all they want, if you're around us in Cherno, you won't have to worry...

We'll deal with them

*He tucks the radio back into his jacket and takes a deep breath in*

*Paul pushes the PTT*

Yeah like I said it's one of those things that you gotta see it to believe it. But anyways thanks I guess for the tip. Have a good night sir.

*Paul releases the PTT*

*He presses the PTT*

Well that is kinda hard to believe ,how is it possible ? did you take some drugs or something ?

*He releases the PTT*

swilly    13

*Alvarez picks up his radio, audibly laughing*

Who the fuck us we? You do not go down easy you say? Interesting. Looks like I will have to wipe you off the fucking map. This is you and your "boys" final chance. Tell me who you are and then leave, or, I will personally butcher every last one of you.

And remember boys and girls, the Don fears no one.

*He let's go of the PTT, and throws the radio aside, laughing off the mans threats, He then reaches for his weapon, and loads a magazine into it*

-snip-

Jeremiah sits silently, listening to the back and forth. As he hears the reply from "The Don" he smiles a bit before pressing down the PTT, feeling a new sense of authority.

"Enough. I have seen your work first-hand. It is deplorable. Your threats are laughable. You take our men, we kill twice the amount of yours.

I will try to make this as clear as possible. We, the Black Fox Expeditionary Force, own this land. Chernogorsk, Balota, the airfield, the entire southern dominion that you and your rat friends call home. We have claimed it under directive 64 given by the Icelandic government. We will not be moved by your idle threats and we will maintain law and order within the area. You have twenty-four hours to leave the area. You know what happens after that.

Have a good day, 'Don'."

He releases the PTT.

swilly    13

*Alvarez picks up his radio*

You sir, are a damn joke. Killed twice as much of us?? You are sadly mistaken. On our first encounter, we smoked 4 of your boys, yesterday you took two of ours. Not to mention the fact that we be beat the fuck out of one of your boys, and had the other begging for his life a few days earlier.

*He pauses

I would give YOU twenty four hours to leave. But sadly for you, the only way you will be leaving is in a body bag, fuck your "directive", you are a damn group of scientists, and you think you can handle and of my boys? Hilarious sir. Go north, NOW, or I will drag you north, by the hair, and leave you nailed to a tree, with your tongue cut out, and your dick sewn to your lips!

*He laughs as he places his grenades in his bag, he begins to radio in to his allies, and prepares to go to war.*

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan chuckles before lifting up his radio. He groans in pain from the gunshot wounds before pushing the PTT*

Ehh... Own the South ey? Big boys huh...

*He coughs*

Look... Maybe you gatted a couple of us yesterday but as far as I'm concerned we've done more damage to you than you've done to us... It's time to step up your fucking game.

*He chuckles before releasing the PTT*

*Mikey picks up his radio and holds down the PTT*

"Alright then lads, you can swing your dicks around all you want on this radio, 

It proves nuttin

You come up on one of our boys with an army and still run off when we pop up

You really think that you'll going to be able to take us all on? We are literally an army force and you're what

a bunch of blokes runnin round pretending to be some sort of Mafia

*He pasuses, clearing his throat and stepping out of one of the tents*

See I can talk smack aswell, we all can, it proves jack shit

So i'll put it nice and straight...

We are not scared of you, We will not ever be scared of you, we will not be leaving and we will not be losing

You wanted a war so you'll get one

*He pauses once more and smiles to him self*

Get your weak asses ready for a pounding

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan laughs as he hears the response, he presses the PTT*

Pretending to be some sort of mafia? That's cute.

Aye wait there bud 'till I give a few of my "Capos" a ring.

*He chuckles*

You claim not to be scared, despite this, the two guys from your little "expedition" I captured seemed terrified of me; and I didn't even lay a finger on the first one...

*He laughs*

You tried, and failed to capture some of our guys while we've already gotten two of yours and gunned down a few more so in my opinion, you haven't earned the right to swing your dick around over the radio.

That doctor bitch, Hope, tried the same thing over the radio without doing any real damage and I fucking brutalised two of her docs afterwards.

Just telling you that so you have an idea of what happens to motherfuckers that talk shit over the radio...

*He smiles, remembering how he captured Mandell and Yuri*

Anyway, I look forward to meeting more of your people.

*Static*

jamicadas22    2

*Bishop sat down in a chair inside the police station and pulled out the PTT from his pocket and clicked on the button*

Sheriff, I see that you're not here as of the moment but if you can hear me, I left a blue bag with some guns and ammunition on the second floor. I hope you like it. Oh, and about tagging along, well...I'm not planning on leaving the southern area yet so I'll refuse your offer for now, but if I feel like it, I'll just give you a call.

*Bishop stands up and releases the PTT. He left the police station then starts to walk west on the main road*

Loscham    84

*Paul sits down on the ground after his long walk from Vietnam and pushes his PTT*

Hmm pretty surprised the Chernogorsk Police Frequency still works but anyways... Hello anybody that is listening and I hope you are all having a good night. I hope you are all safe and sound and still are surviving in the best situation possible. 

*Releases the PTT to momentarily think about what he shall say*

My name is Paul Lee a former Sheriff's Deputy. I took a vacation from this hellhole for a couple months and visited Vietnam until recent radio traffic has forced me to come back and help out more people from this hellhole. So I would like to know how everyone is doing tonight.

*Paul releases the PTT*

*A man pushes the PTT.  An rough, scratchy voice with an American accent comes over the waves.*

Hey.

Your old Scottish friend says to contact him on 600.3 IMMEDIATELY.  There is work to be done, and you're needed.  Come back to the fold, or so he says.

*A man releases the PTT.*

*Alvarez picks up his radio, audibly laughing*

Who the fuck us we? You do not go down easy you say? Interesting. Looks like I will have to wipe you off the fucking map. This is you and your "boys" final chance. Tell me who you are and then leave, or, I will personally butcher every last one of you.

And remember boys and girls, the Don fears no one.

*He let's go of the PTT, and throws the radio aside, laughing off the mans threats, He then reaches for his weapon, and loads a magazine into it*

*Dmitri turns on his radio, annoyed at the pretenders*

"Yes, Don Victor Cruz my boss and our crew fear no one. Thank you for the free advertisement for us, really, but we'll take it from here. Back to your hole now little mongrel, go on shoo. And to you lawman, we'll be chatting soon."

*The broadcast ends*

swilly    13

*Alvarez chuckles audibly as he picks up his radio, he presses the ptt and tries to speak, but is overcome with laughter you will notice he mumbles irrelevant fucks before he starts talking*

Como estas senor, it seems we have a bit of a misunderstanding here. See, I am THE don. Just the Done, the only Don. This Victor bitch you speak of? I have heard the name before. He was part of a group of fucking doctors back in the day, DOCTORS!

*He begins laughing uncontrollably again, trying to compose himself, but failing *

Thing about them doctors too, me and my boys took two of their men hostage and beat the ever living fuck out of them, one of them was even their leader! And what retaliation did we see? None. Not even a peep on the radio. 

*he stops laughing and his tone changes before he starts yelling

I AM THE DON, THE ONLY FUCKING DON. NO ONE ELSE COMES ONTO THE RADIO AND SWINGS THEIR DICK AROUND CLAIMING TO BE ME! ILL CUT YOUR FUCKING "DONS" HEAD OFF, AND FEED IT TO YOU PENDAJO!

*He composes himself*

Now, I know who this victor bitch is, because I dessimated his group, but, I do not recognize your voice...I guess you must just be his irrelevant little messages boy.

*static*

-snip-

Jeremiah listens to the back and forth once more. When "The Don" finishes his tirade, Jeremiah wipes a bit of sweat off of his brow before responding.

"Phew. Looks like you've pissed off just about everyone in this damn country. Maybe that's the reason you fucked off into our district?

Anyway, just your friendly reminder that the 24 hours have expired and any further trespassing will result in your immediate death. Have a good day, Don."

Jeremiah releases the PTT, watching the district slowly grow.

Rebel Pado    291

-snip-

*David picks up his radio and presses his transmit button and begins to snicker a bit then calms down but is still a bit choked up laughing then turns to Chernov saying*

Ah naw man its just a wannabe 2-bit Vic thats all. 

Don't worry about him, he probably got taken by Cruz and got stockholm syndrome or a crush on 'em or some shit.

*You can hear a few people busting up laughing in the background*

Listen slick you stay gold 'ight, I'm sure ill hear you barking away on the radio later for the next week or so anyway.

*He lets go the transmit button wipes the tear from his eye and keeps walking with his boys*