Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:50

Sign in to follow this  
Bweezy

Days of Silence Prologue

Bweezy    0

Stefanie was working a modeling job for a local Chenarus clothing store when it happened. She was waiting at a bus stop in Zelenegorsk that would take her to Krasnostov to take a flight out of the country when an infected woman ran out from an alleyway, tackling a man right beside her biting into his throat. Stefanie fell to the ground in shock, and seconds later more infected came running out from the same corner, grabbing people around her. She saw a small girl pushed to the ground and torn apart. Stefanie was in complete shock, she couldn't move or speak. A large man grabbed Stefanie by the arms and dragged her back behind a building and ran back to the bus stop to try and help. Stefanie sat on the ground starring at her hands that were stained with a combination of blood from the man that was first attacked, and the little girl. She dared a look around the corner, only to see the large man that helped her fighting off one of the infected, trying to reason with the infected man before being bit in the neck and taken to the ground. Stefanie closed her eyes and started humming. An infected woman interrupted her song by lunging around the corner at Stefanie. Stefanie quickly sprang backwards in panic, pleading with the woman in broken Chernorussian to leave her be. The infected woman completely ignored her pleading, and tackled Stefanie to the ground. Stefanie could barley keep the woman from biting into her throat, all she could do was struggle, and scream. With the sound of a gunshot, the complete rage on the woman's face quickly faded and she went limp.

A CDF Soldier grabbled the infected woman by the collar of her now blood-stained jacked and tossed her aside. Gunshots now filled the streets, with the sound of bodies falling to the concrete following them. The CDF soldier that shot the infected woman helped Stefanie up, and motioned for her to follow, handing her his combat knife in the process. Stefanie grasped the handle of the knife, shaking uncontrollably. The soldier led Stefanie into the street where other soldier were fighting infected which had grew from a handful to a horde. The soldier stopped and began firing and beckoned Stefanie into a Ural truck. In the truck were others like Stefanie, helpless and afraid. A small boy sat weeping the corner alone, while a young couple sat shaking uncontrollably. Stefanie got in the truck and soon after 5 soldiers rushed into the truck and the truck drove north to the Northwest airbase. Things were okay for Stefanie for awhile, moving from refugee camp to refugee camp. But the CDF couldn't stop it, no one could stop it. and when the final camp was overrun, Stefanie ran. She's been running everyday since.

Its been 2 years since that day at the bus stop. Stefanie hasn't said a single word since she saw that little girl ripped apart in front of her. All she can do now is survive, and look for something to live for. All she can do now is stay Quiet.

(Suggestions welcome)

Bweezy    0

Uh... Suggestion, come up with an original character. You are not aloud to use a famous person.

I mean nothing about the backstory is taken from anywhere. I came up with it all.

Uh... Suggestion, come up with an original character. You are not aloud to use a famous person.

I mean nothing about the backstory is taken from anywhere. I came up with it all.

Just change the name (first or last), should be fine, I think the backstory is good anyway. Good work

Bweezy    0

Just change the name (first or last), should be fine, I think the backstory is good anyway. Good work

I was as you made that reply haha thanks