Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Riggsee

To Hope [private freq]

Riggsee    0

*Cash is pacing back and forth across his bar floor. He looks out the window and sighs. He begins pacing again. "Fuck" he says under his breath, he walks over to the bartop a radio sits on it. He looks at it for a few seconds then turns it on.*

Hope....

*He pauses his voice is nervous*

Hope I haven't heard from you since that night... I hope you're okay... God dammit please be listening.. If you can hear this.. Please answer just so we know you're alright.. If you need help we can leave immediately. Were on the move as it is. Tell me where you are and we can come find you.. None of this shit should of happened... Why would you tell me to leave you with those fucks?! You know where to reach us... God dammit please answer.

*You hear a "were leaving now" in the background*

Okay. 

*Static*

Faith    732

Hope sat in the small shack, the waves could softly be heard in the background as she messily pulls a bullet from her leg. Her concentration hard to be put on as her body shock made things more difficult. Beside her was her radio, overhearing Cash. The thought hit her, was she selfish for not talking to make sure people knew she was OK? She waited a few moments. Splatters and smears of blood around where she was working. But she had only managed to pull half the bullet out for the time being. She takes her radio, sounding a little more pained than she was before.

"Hey... Cash..."

There was a pause as she readjusted to her needs of comfort. Her left hand unknowingly wandering to her stomach with a worried concern.

"I'm... good..."

Another pause, this time for longer. A women who was known to be a bad liar, could show it too.

"Actually... I'm... I'm not OK... Nothing is OK anymore..."

A hit of tears overwhelm her as she inhales quickly.

"Nothing is fucking OK anymore..."

Her voice sounds annoyed. More to be pissed off and overwhelmed with the fact luck wasn't on her side.

"Cowboy shot me in the fucking leg... For barely any fucking reason.... I don't  know.... I don't know.... You try being the good doctor.... You try being the nice person.... You try making sure everyone is all fucking right... You try to be there for friends that cut off their fucking pinkie finger to join a fucking family... You try and be there for a husband that concentrates more on his work that what is his family... You try helping ignorant fucking cucks and they metaphorically back slap you in the face.... You try... And you try.... And you try.... But the more you try, the more you end up finding yourself becoming a monster you never wanted to meet."

She throws her radio as it slides across the ground. The plastic back of the radio scratching up again the concrete as she burrowed her head in her hands. The radio boomed out the white noise as she let out a quivered breath. Watching the cloud of her hot breath burst into the air as a fog. In her head Hope knew trying was not an option anymore, but her heart was telling her otherwise. A building conflict within the pregnant women. Hormones or was this being fed up of all the bullshit finally?

KalebD    0

"Tex" wakes up with a killer hangover from the moonshine. He hears Cash and Hopes voices on the radio. When he hears Hope speak he notices her tone changes and begins to grow worried for Hope.

Hope... Sweetheart. Thank fuck you're alive. The whole way back to the bar that night I was worried sick about you. I didn't want to leave you up there on that mountain, but I decided to respect your wishes. What do you mean nothing is okay anymore?? Yeah... I get it's the end of the world and shit, but I mean... it's not all bad. I will admit cannibals are a pretty fucked up thing, but shit meth heads used to try and do that shit in Georgia all the time. He chuckles trying to relieve the tensions over the radio. What do you mean cowboy shot you? Why would he do that?

He looks at Cash through the window of the bar confused. He whispers to himself "I hope we can solve this for her."

Darling... I cant speak for everyone, but I speak for myself. I am here for you. After that night I'd like to think we all formed a bond. Please come down to the bar and have a chat with us. Please don't do anything to crazy. Stay safe Hope. Still waiting on that kiss you promised us. He smiles briefly.

He sets his radio down, rubbing his head trying to process everything and get rid of his headache. He hears Cash's voice telling him it's time to go. He grabs his bag and his gun and starts to head out.

Faith    732

Hope rests her chin on Victor's chest, sighing as she hears the concern on the radio. Her bandaging would need to be changed soon but she was too relaxed. She takes her radio and nearly whispers down it, trying not to wake her husband. Her voice sounded soft. 

"Which pub are you on about? To be honest even though we have bonded, Cash hid something from me which I didn't want to be involved with. I tried helping cowboy with his problem because his wife has been my best friend for 6 years. What else was I supposed to do? I was tied up for Christ sake and he shot me in the fucking leg. What was I going to do? Headbutt him whilst he's four feet away from me. That's a death wish. I tried helping Cowboy and he broke his end of the bargain. I don't know what to think anymore to be honest. But I'm done with playing the fool card.  I'm on very thin ice with not being as helpful as I used to be."

She pauses, looking up at Victor's burnt neck before she mutters.

"Or not being helpful at all."

She flicks her radio off before cuddling into his side and trying to put herself back to sleep, restless at most.

KalebD    0

Hope rests her chin on Victor's chest, sighing as she hears the concern on the radio. Her bandaging would need to be changed soon but she was too relaxed. She takes her radio and nearly whispers down it, trying not to wake her husband. Her voice sounded soft. 

"Which pub are you on about? To be honest even though we have bonded, Cash hid something from me which I didn't want to be involved with. I tried helping cowboy with his problem because his wife has been my best friend for 6 years. What else was I supposed to do? I was tied up for Christ sake and he shot me in the fucking leg. What was I going to do? Headbutt him whilst he's four feet away from me. That's a death wish. I tried helping Cowboy and he broke his end of the bargain. I don't know what to think anymore to be honest. But I'm done with playing the fool card.  I'm on very thin ice with not being as helpful as I used to be."

She pauses, looking up at Victor's burnt neck before she mutters.

"Or not being helpful at all."

She flicks her radio off before cuddling into his side and trying to put herself back to sleep, restless at most.

Tex wakes up in Mogilevka to hear whispering on the radio. He listens to Hope, and then tries to think of what to say. Unsure where he stands with her.

I'm sorry Hope. I have no idea what is going on with Cowboy all I know is we supply goods and we get protection. Cash hasn't told me anything. I'm sorry that he did that, I don't really know what to say to make it right, but I would like to meet with you and chat. I don't want to disclose our location over a frequency because we have had some complications, and you never know who is spying. If you want to meet give me a location and I'll be there as soon as I can. Don't doubt yourself. Dust your shoulders off and stand tall. From what I've heard talking to people you are a great person, some call you a life saver, and don't ever forget that. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you again. Stay safe sweetheart.

He sets his radio on the floor alone in some house. He tries to wrap his thoughts up while waiting for a reply. He grows more afraid of Hope.

Sign in to follow this