Server time: 2017-10-18, 03:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Bweezy

The Story of Quiet

Bweezy    0

Stefanie Joosten is a Dutch model and actress. She first gained widespread public attention when Japanese developer Konami revealed she would be providing the motion capture, voice, and likeness for the character Quiet in the 2015 video game Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Stefanie was working a modeling job for a local Chenarus clothing store when it happened. She was waiting at a bus stop in Zelenegorsk that would take her to Krasnostov to take a flight out of the country when an infected woman ran out from an alleyway, tackling a man right beside her biting into his throat. Stefanie fell to the ground in shock, and seconds later more infected came running out from the same corner, grabbing people around her. She saw a small girl pushed to the ground and torn apart. Stefanie was in complete shock, she couldn't move or speak. A large man grabbed Stefanie by the arms and dragged her back behind a building and ran back to the bus stop to try and help. Stefanie sat on the ground starring at her hands that were stained with a combination of blood from the man that was first attacked, and the little girl. She dared a look around the corner, only to see the large man that helped her fighting off one of the infected, trying to reason with the infected man before being bit in the neck and taken to the ground. Stefanie closed her eyes and started humming the tune that she had done for "Quiet" In Metal Gear Solid V. An infected woman interrupted her song by lunging around the corner at Stefanie. Stefanie quickly sprang backwards in panic. She got up and ran down the alleyway, past all the buildings, past all the people, straight out of the city. She hasn't spoken since the outbreak, she roams the wasteland looking for something to live for. 

(If anyone has any tips on character creation I would appreciate very much)

Cipher    0

By looking at your character page and this it looks well written but I'm not sure if using an existing real-world person's name and stuff is accepted. Looks good tho

Bweezy    0

Cipher

By looking at your character page and this it looks well written but I'm not sure if using an existing real-world person's name and stuff is accepted. Looks good tho

I didn't even think of that. I mean I'm not using her likeness to make money or anything.

Cipher    0

Cipher

I didn't even think of that. I mean I'm not using her likeness to make money or anything.

Yeah its not like that at all, it's just not like you see like a George clooney running around Chernarus. Generally frowned upon to use the complete name and likeness of someone. However I guess in terms of lesser known actresses it shouldn't be a big problem.

Might want to get a loremaster's opinion. Calling in @Lankin to post his opinion.

Sign in to follow this