Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:39

Sign in to follow this  
FUNERAL

[Open frequency] Kamenka has fallen

FUNERAL    16

*Kate sits by the bed in abandoned hunter's cabin, as she raises her radio device, bringing it closer to her mouth, pushing the PTT button*

"This is Governor of the Kamenka speaking, Katya Jermakova. It is official, that Kamenka has fallen after the attack of the men in clown masks. They tortured and killed our people, they destroyed our town, our storage containing food, medical supplies and other valuable items we needed to help others in such desperate times."

*She sighs for a moment, releasing the PTT button - as she then shortly after that continues her transmission*

"What is for Coldwater, they are bunch of cowards who we claimed to have a contract with, the bond with them has been broken, they did promise us protection, but no protection was provided when we needed it, all they gave us was evacuation. Us, the townspeople of Kamenka, had no chance to stand against the men behind masks, because we are not born fighters."

"They captured the town's elder, many know him go by the name of Willem, I was bound to return to the town, when they captured him. They tortured me, wanted to bend us under them, they wanted us to work for them, grow crops from them, they claimed to be stronger than Coldwater. And what is for now, men who attacked us, go around the coastal line, cities such as Chernogorsk and the outskirts of it, looking for people of "Kamenka State". Do not trust them, I repeat, do not trust them - they seem to be the same men who attacked our town."

"We retreated into the woods and are restoring our community for now, the new location will not be disclosed for the good of our own sake, those who came by Kamenka, and showed us nice behaviour, we will not forget you, Blake, Casey, Chief and his people, you are always welcome in our little home."

"There will be no further transmissions from me, discussing this topic.."

"Kate out"

*She then releases the PTT button, laying down on the bed - drifting away into her sleep*

jawsstar52    0

*Cletus turns his radio on to the sound of a women speaking.*

*He slowly presses the button, thinking before he speaks.*

Without us, you all would be dead. We saved the girl, and you are right when you say you know nothing about fighting. 

Staying there and fighting when there was only so little numbers against their army would have ended up in everyone's death.

*Cletus throws the radio down in disgust.*

Razareth    213

*Willem sits and listens to Kate as she speak her message over the radio. As Kate finishes Willem hears a voice in responds to Kate's message. Willem gets up and limps over to his bag to get out his radio.*

-Pushes the PTT button-

Encouraging words my Governor.

We will rebuild as you say.

We just need to tend to the wounded we have.

[small pause]

*Willem looks down at his makeshift splint supporting is left leg.*

As for the gentleman.

You saved one girl out of a the settlement, that is rather poorly if you ask me.

Though I am grateful for her safety, the rest of us were not so fortunate.

[Long pause]

We didn't remain behind to fight, we were left behind due lack of communication.

Since we were told "IF YOU LEAVE THE TOWN, OUR JOB IS DONE."

One of Coldwaters men kept saying that to us.

[small pause]

So I fully support our Governors decision and opinion over Coldwater.

Granted there were decent men and women among them and I enjoyed sharing stories around a campfire.

However a higher power knows we bare the scars now to support what we say about Coldwater.

-Lets go of the PTT button-

*Willem sits down again as sighs out of exhaustion.*

Shroud    98

*Yegor hears the "Mayors" message and turns on his radio*

"I would not say that we pushed you out your town because it never belonged to you in the first place, do not try and come into someone else's country and go around claiming shit that does not belong to you and your shitty little posy, you never should of been there in the first place. As for those Coldwater scum i can agree that they never seem to be able to follow these contracts they accept as they always pussy out at the sight of an even fight, quite a shameful excuse of a Mercenary company. Now don't you go around trying to claim land that isn't yours because i can guarantee we will come knocking once again to show you who it really belongs to."

*Yegor turns off his radio and keeps on his trek up north*

*Drake runs over to Cash holding a radio. He takes it and listens carefully then presses the PTT

Ive heard about all of you. We were hoping to meet with you at some point. listen if you need anything to get you up and running again feel free to contact me. 96.5 is the frequency. I have runners up north that can bring you what you need. Keep in touch okay? 

*He releases the PTT*

*Jack sits alone in the woods with blood dripping from his hands. He hears two familiar voices that he hasn't heard in a long time and cant resist the urge to speak.*

Katya... Willelm... Is that really you?.. Fuck. I hope you all are well. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I wish I could I say I would be of assistance to you... but I think I've outlived my usefulness.. I've been up in the North after some things had gone down. I'm just working up the courage to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. Anyway it would be nice to hear from both of you again, before that happens. I miss you both. You were some of the only people I trusted in this shit hole. Stay safe.

*He releases the PTT, and looks down at his hands.*

Zero    276

*A static filled transmission plays over the airwaves.*

"Ah, yes, the idiot governor, I was expecting this transmission soon. We attempted to evacuate your people, it is not our fault that you ran away from the evac party. A man stayed behind to buy you time, but judging by this message you're sending you aren't that smart. We expected clowns, whom we've decimated in the past, we didn't expect for them to call their bitch dogs in order to overwhelm us. Six men against twenty? I am glad you think we are good mercs, but we aren't that good. We've completed our contracts and I take pride in the fact that we have had a 100% success rate, but I can't control if some idiot civis decided not to follow the evac route and their handler."

*The message ends with a click.*

EdgyNova    0

*Paul Lee hears the word "Mayor" and hits the PTT*

Sounds like it was a great place to bad you got overran by clowns

*Paul releases the PTT*

Razareth    213

-snip-

*Willem closes the door behind him and stands on the steps of a old abandon house. He tightens his straps of his backpack and prepares for the journey he has been dreading this whole time. Just before leaving he unhooks his radio from his backpack and switches it on. He has written down the past conversions that has come from his Governors broadcasts and was about to reply and settle to score.*

-Pushes the PTT button-

[static followed by a man exhaling before speaking]

It didn't belong to us...

It didn't belong to us...

[A small pause]

What belongs to anyone really?

Times have changed if you are not aware friend.

If you are referring to the land we stood on, yes it didn't belong to us.

[A long pause and a teary voice follows]

My soil that I can call my own lays oceans away from me.

Not a day goes by that this South African's heart bleeds to step on his own land and hear his native tongue and see familiar faces again.

However that is a dream that I doubt will every come true.

I will most likely die in a land that has no meaning or personal value to myself.

In a ditch thousands of miles away from family and friends I once knew, but can hardly see in my dreams anymore.

[A long pause and man clearing his voice can be heard]

I took solace in a town that reminded me of what is beyond my reach.

Was it so bad to do so?

Do you feel proud of yourself for your actions?

Do you feel justice in your sense has been dealt on to us fairly for trying to reach a dream and cling on to hope.

We are few a far between friend.

The dead walk among us and yet we claw at each others throats for in my opinion no reason.

We mend no harm to anyone that knocked on our doors.

We provided stories, laughter and shelter to those who seek it.

Yet you came and snuffed it out.

And for what?

Is peace and comradely so unappealing to you?

Did a action that you claimed happened, but none of us can recall, really deemed it worthy enough to come in force?

-snip-

-Pushes the PTT button-

To the man that is offering assistance.

Thank you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I know it doesn't mean much in these times, but hearing kind words brings a smile to me.

For that I'm grateful.

I'll be sure to pass on the frequency to my Governor, but I think we will be okay.

[A small pause]

These are troubled times and it was expected that we would be met with hostility.

However we will rebuild.

I am not sure where yet, but we will find a home again.

It was a short dream but Kamenka felt like it could have been something.

Perhaps it can, even if it means we have to weather to storm of aggressor against our way of life.

[A small pause]

Again thank you for your kind offer.

However we will currently be declining.

I do not wish to get more people involved in a mess we made.

-snip-

-Pushes the PTT button-

Jack?!

Jack is that you my old friend?

My word it has been ages since the last time I saw you.

It sounds like things are not looking to good for you my brother.

Be strong though.

If you need to talk to someone about it.

You know my frequency.

Perhaps we can meet up and exchange tales as we did in the past.

[A small pause]

Me and Kate would love to see you again Jack.

Please don't do anything stupid.

We're glad that you trust us.

It's something that is difficult to come by these days.

Get in touch with us.

You know our frequency.

We still listen to the old one in case you tried to reach out to us.

Stay safe brother.

-snip-

-Pushes the PTT button-

I recongize the voice, but I can't place the face at the moment.

Must be my age starting to show.

I spoke to one of your men yesterday.

We manage to run into each other unexpectedly.

[A small pause]

Let me first say.

I apologize for the words I said earlier.

After hearing what happened for your side.

It seems a communication gap was to blame.

By the time we heard that we should be evacuated it was far to late.

I was bitter and upset for losing our home.

[A small pause]

I appreciate what Coldwater did for the Town Folk of Kamenka.

I spend many days and nights getting to know the members of Coldwater while they defended the town.

Some I got to know better then other.

[A small pause]

Perhaps our paths will cross again.

Until then stay safe out there.

-snip-

-Pushes the PTT button-

It was a lovely place to live in my friend.

However it would seem there are people that would like to see such places removed.

It can't be helped I'm afraid.

It's part of the new life it would seem.

*Roger listens before responding *

"That's what you get for hiring coldwater, they either betray the people who hired them for the stronger group, or flat out skip out on it when it gets tough.

You want real protection? Contact Roger Leboria, we could work something out I'm sure... and no one would mess with your people again."

-User was warned for this emote-

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

-snip-

*Bryan bursts out laughing as he hears the broadcast. He presses the PTT*

100% success rate?! If that's the case, then why haven't you captured me and the Don yet?

*He chuckles*

I mean, we've already picked up a couple of your people... Ehh maybe Bobby should think about recruiting us instead.. You know what they say; if you can't beat 'em, join them.

*He laughs loudly and the transmission ends.*

jason hunter    56

*Jason is sitting infront of his mini-radio station he quickly putted up and not long after he starts hearing the convesration about Kamenka. He decides to reply, he takes the microphone and starts to speak*

Listen uhhh.....Governor Jermakova this is Jason, i've never heard about a thing going on in Kamenka, but whatever was going on there it sounded like something nice.

Too bad you got attacked and are new in need of help....Wich is why i'm talking here to you.

If i can help in any way then please let me know the frequency i'm currently using is: 88.2.

I'll be in touch

*Jason stops transmitting and after that he cycles through diffirent frequencies, looking for diffirent broadcasts*

Sylvester Todd    395

*A static filled transmission plays over the airwaves.*

"Ah, yes, the idiot governor, I was expecting this transmission soon. We attempted to evacuate your people, it is not our fault that you ran away from the evac party. A man stayed behind to buy you time, but judging by this message you're sending you aren't that smart. We expected clowns, whom we've decimated in the past

*Todd flicks on the PTT*

Repeatedly capturing one person doesn't really count as decimating. More like the occasional kidnap of a specific individual.

Then again I haven't been in the neighborhood for a while, so what do I know. But what I do know is that impostors have always been about, and from what I've heard, more so again recently.

Though I'm more confused. Last I was around we were on good terms...

Why haven't these idiots been keeping me informed.

*He Releases the PTT, and returns to doodling*

EdgyNova    0

*Paul presses the PTT after hearing the man's response*

Well if you need any assistance I am happy to help

I use to be a sheriff's deputy so if you need any assistance I'd be more then happy to help

*Paul releases the PTT*

Jack wakes up with a terrible headache and bruises all over his body, he reaches for his knife as he hears Willems voice.

I certainly have missed you two. A lot of shit developed since our last encounter. I met a guy. Names aren't important, but one thing he did instill in me... Was Hope. I guess that really doesn't matter since I saw him blow his fucking brains out. I don't know what to do anymore man, I'm tired of clinging on to ideals that don't even fucking work anymore. I went up North to clear my head. His tone changes and sounds more insane. Ya know. He laughs. Ya know what would really clear my head. A .357 he laughs even louder. FUCK THIS SHITTY FUCKING WORLD!!

He holds the PTT down as he looks out the window at the world he now lives in.

He fires a shot from his revolver into the trees hoping it fools everyone into thinking he is dead.

Mazer    5

*He flicks on the radio, casually strolling along the roads leading into that Southern region.*

I would be interesting in meeting you very soon, hopefully within the next 24 hours or less.

I have a friendly proposition, I will present you no hostilities, no strongarming, no pushing you around. My intentions are strictly friendly, just to talk business. Don't worry about a location, I'll find you and we will speak then perhaps.

Thank you.

*he switches off his radio and breaks into a light jog, his heavy pack and attatchments bouncing up and down with each step*

Drogowit    0

*As he walks along the road, surrounded by woods and feeling morning breeze, he reaches for radio and presses PTT*

To all of You. To my kinsmen, friends, and also these shady primitives that think they are rulers of Kamenka. This town has never fallen. It never was yours. Since the outbreak it was a ghost town, that *raises his tone* WE gave life to again! It is US, People of Kamenka that fertilized the land and guarded local area. Everyone was welcomed there. All of You could seek shelter and ask for help.

*Lowers his voice back to normal* But now, all of this is temporarily interfered by some peanut-brain-sized barbarians with fancy masks and names. They have no courage to stand on one on one, they always seek to overwhelm people.

*Raises tone to inspire listeners* To all the folks that hear me, Kamenka is occupied, but it's people are still free. We will reclaim the town, and we will not fail! Gather, just people of South Zagoria, gather and raise your banners under a common cause of repelling bandits once and for all from this place! It can be a true paradise for all of us! We've managed to clear Kamenka and Komarovo from the infected in just few weeks, with your help, we will do it in all over the region! Join us, be it directly or just as friends! We all count on You!

*short static follows, then transmission is over. He continues to walk slowly, admiring the slight fog and dew around him.*