Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

To the fucks with the Green Armbands [Open Frequency]

*Cowboy grits his teeth, being tended to by Rhett at the Clubhouse*

"Mark, Ollie, and whoever else I heard your names being said, I'll make this clear as fuckin' crystal, you come back to the Clubhouse?  You will be slaughtered and hung up next to the rat on the tree.  You boys couldn't leave it alone eh?  Had to come and take me when I was BY MYSELF, too much of a little bitch to actually fight us when we are all around, well guess what, the Clubhouse is ours, and you boys?  Oh you just fucked the whole entirety of the North with your little escapade today, I'm not gonna be one of those guys who bicker on the radio, but enough is enough, when you mention selling my wife?  The woman I was caring for before you rudely busted into our home, that's where I draw the line, my brothers and my wife are the two things I hold dearest, and you fucked yourselves really well with tonight."

*He grunts in pain as Rhett stitches the bullet wound up, taking a shot of whiskey before saying to himself, "They'll be seein' us real soon boys."*

*An old shaky voice comes on the radio, you can tell he's exhausted.*

Hello to anyone listening. This will be...*A long cough is heard*...Relativity short. To those who think they own this "clubhouse," you are in no way welcome to stay there. Any further activity will be met with swift action. Good luck, and I hope you understand the gravity of our statement.

*As he pulls the radio away you continue to hear deep coughs, when the radio finally cuts off*

Tony    612

Marv sighs slightly, listening in, radio in hand pondering if he should or shouldn't. Eventually when a response to Tyler is given, Marv presses down and responds.

"You fools, bickering over territory and the little scraps of a dying world. You need to understand something. The human being, it's primary number one instinct in this world... is to survive. And you just made yourselves a genuine risk to those trying to survive. Now when every other 'tribal group' out there is a psychotic whosawhotsit or whatever...we all are, if we were not we'd be one of the poor fucks dead by now.... anyway, a psychotic whosawhosit, and one makes a move of another for... we'll say boredoms sake.... Then you bring notice to yourselves. Congratulations, you've just painted a big ol bullseye on your backsides for many people to lay eyes upon, both associated and belonging to. Now given the current state of how people are these days, how do you think this is going to proceed? The answer is obvious... don't fucking blink, because you just signed off on a death sentence. Sweet dreams... fuckin idiots heh."

And with that Marv cuts off, Radio down as he digs into a can of beans.

*Cash listens to the radio transmission and slams his hand on the table, hes obviously frustrated.* 

Cowboy I don't think I need to state who I am, this voice is probably pretty familiar with you all now. Talked to your VP tonight and told him where you can find us. Were looking into this shit storm as we speak. Don't worry we will be in touch. 

*The radio cuts to static*

Darra    135

*Darra picks up her radio and presses the PTT*

"Cowboy, I am genuinely sorry to hear about what happened to your wife.  I really am.  No woman deserves that . . . you know, to be roughed-up, to be physically hurt by a man.  I guess you know what I'm talking about though, don't you?  Still, I am very sorry."

*Darra shakes her head and sighs as she releases the PTT*

*He grunts as he hears his radio.*

"You people just don't get it, for one miss...... Dara was it? Yeah I think that's what it was, I must say you have no fuckin' idea what this wasteland is all about, not yet of course, and for you fucks who think you own the place, you ain't seen shit yet, you think we hit the North hard last time? Nah, it's obvious none of you want to buy supply, and none of you are competent enough to actually get us shit we need like guns and such, so y'all are merely cannon fodder, and we will come up and take what we want, who we want, and kill what we want in your precious 'North'. You fuckers brought this on yourselves, tell Tex I'm sorry sweetheart, but if he continues to stay North, then he will die with them."

*Cowboy tosses his radio on the coffee table, going back to trying to soothe his badly injured wife.*

Darra    135

*Darra picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

"Temper, temper.  Cowboy, you need to look into some anger management classes.  I wonder if there are any in Chernarus these days?"

"I was just trying to make nice."

*Darra releases the PTT*

casavillam    12

"Temper, temper.  Cowboy, you need to look into some anger management classes.  I wonder if there are any in Chernarus these days?"

*Darra releases the PTT*

*Alec wakes up with the sound of the radio and as soon as he listens that the north is threatened he jumps from bed*

Darra, what is going on up there? I came all the way to the south to analyze the situation and to try to contact friendly people in the south to join forces and help each other defend ourselves against the threats of bandits, criminals and all that kind of people that just want to harm innocent people. I'm also trying to research if I can find some kind of cure or treatment for the people who gets sick of brainflu and of course getting as much medical supplies as I can to help others. Please tell me how are things going, ask the leaders there if they need me to return immediately or they prefer that I keep doing my expedition here..........please you all be safe and let me know.........

*releases the ptt and stays alert for immediate action*

*Darra releases the PTT*

*Tex picks up his radio, shaking his head at Darra's provoking of Cowboy*

"Darra you just couldn't be the bigger person and leave Cowboy alone.  Goddamit your mouth gets me in more trouble that hooking up with a saloon hooker with the clap. "

"Cowboy...sorry to hear your wife got hurt.  As Darra did say ... NO woman deserves to be treated like that. As far as me staying with the North goes...I aint gonna change.   I believed in The Brave... at that time you guys were not drug dealers and gun runners.  Taking advantage of those that are to weak to defend themselves.  But I cant do that...which is why I will never join or fully ally myself with the RRMC.  And if that means we are going to be at odds...so be it."

*Tex releases his PTT... looks out at the field for more deer to kill.*

Darra    135

*Darra presses her radio's PTT*

"Alec, todo está bien. Su trabajo es muy importante. Nos pondremos en contacto si hay cambios."

*Darra releases the PTT*

:: A quiet voice responds to the transmissions ::

"So it's okay when Cowboy hits women and drugs them, but when he cries about someone doing something to his wife everyone gives him sympathy. Huh...."

"Anyway."

:: The transmission fades out ::

:: A quiet voice responds to the transmissions ::

"So it's okay when Cowboy hits women and drugs them, but when he cries about someone doing something to his wife everyone gives him sympathy. Huh...."

"Anyway."

:: The transmission fades out ::

*He grits his teeth.*

"I never punched my wife, for the last fuckin' time.  as for you Tex, so be it, you think we go after the weak?  Nah, we wanted one thing from the North and it was Zinnia, other then that all this fightin'?  it's cause your little pals couldn't keep their noses out of important people's business."

*He shuts his radio off, fuming with rage and hatred before he walks out to go hunting for Northerners.*

casavillam    12

*Darra presses her radio's PTT*

"Alec, todo está bien. Su trabajo es muy importante. Nos pondremos en contacto si hay cambios."

*Darra releases the PTT*

*Grabs the radio*

Gracias Darra

*Leaves the radio*

:: The voice returns once more ::

"The only thing you've shown, is that you've become the thing you fought so long and hard to prove you weren't. Congratulations."

:: Transmission ends ::