Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:26
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
casavillam

South situation

casavillam    14

*Alec hides in a southern town and after he eats and drinks he starts transmitting *

To anybody in the northern Alliance that can hear me , I am doing a whole inspection of the South just to have an idea of the current situation and possible threats, I am also trying to contact friendly groups to trade and to have North and South covered with the purpose of sorrounding the enemies.  If anybody has any info or special requirement let me know ASAP, if I make it alive back to the north I want this expedition to make it count. If I get caught I'm ready to die before giving any info that could put any of you at risk 

*he leaves the radio willing to have a good sleep and continue later *

bcarterames    1

*Jack looks at his radio and decides to make contact as he remembers meeting Alec on the northern road earlier in the week*

"Alec, this is Jack, we met a few days ago on the northern road. If you are looking for some help, I would be willing to return the favor as I am down south again securing resources. Reach out to me if you would like any food, water or other help."

*Takes sip from well and takes a bite into his apple. Awaiting a reply*

casavillam    14

*Jack looks at his radio and decides to make contact as he remembers meeting Alec on the northern road earlier in the week*

"Alec, this is Jack, we met a few days ago on the northern road. If you are looking for some help, I would be willing to return the favor as I am down south again securing resources. Reach out to me if you would like any food, water or other help."

*Takes sip from well and takes a bite into his apple. Awaiting a reply*

*Alec grabs the radio*

Hey Jack!!!! nice to hear your voice again buddy, thanks for your offer, I'm doing well for now. I don't want to tell you my exact location because as you know things can get really tough down here but of course you can count on me and contact me whenever you need any kind of help, watch out there mate. If you come across anyone from the northern alliance please tell them about my situation

*puts the radio away*

Riggsee    0

*cash hears the transmission in his cabin and walks over to his radio*

You guys find yourselves in Elektro and need a place to crash or relax reach out on 96.5. I'll guide you from there.

*He releases the PTT and walks back over to his bed*

RogueSolace    455

* a young female voice responds*

"Hey boys, Rogue here. I'm still not sure what is going on exactly, but Im around south. Ill talk to some people. May be able to help some."

casavillam    14

*cash hears the transmission in his cabin and walks over to his radio*

You guys find yourselves in Elektro and need a place to crash or relax reach out on 96.5. I'll guide you from there.

*He releases the PTT and walks back over to his bed*

*stops eating something and heads to the table where the radio is*

Hey mate! thank you very much!!! isn't Elektro full of infected? how do you manage there?

*leaves radio again*

* a young female voice responds*

"Hey boys, Rogue here. I'm still not sure what is going on exactly, but Im around south. Ill talk to some people. May be able to help some."

*He listens to the voice and answers*

Hi Rogue, nice to meet you, thank you very much indeed, we'll be in touch in case you need something too! let me know if you need anything regarding medical attention

*Releases the ptt*

Sign in to follow this