Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Deegan

Ability To Buy A Name Change?

Deegan    162

I was just wondering, if it was possible to have the ability to buy a name change?

1. If you don't originally like your name.

2. Might bring in some nice revenue.

3. If you change'd your name for a joke and you don't like the name anymore ect...?

These are a couple examples, that might tickle some peoples fancy into agreeing with me on this one.

I was think the price could possible be around maybe 10-20 Euros.

Some people might just wanna donate to change there name, and that's all they want? {They don't want the other additions}

{I'm not sure if there is a thread on this but, I'm gonna go ahead and put it up anyway and see what your people's opinions are}

Nihoolious    1248

Considering how many people name change for a meme, this could be profitable. Why not +1

I love this idea. I have been wanting to change my name for quite a while now, but I'm too poor to donate more... +1 for me all the way.

Shark    0

I believe this is already confirmed on the new site. Sooooo soon?

I vaguely recall something along those lines now that you mention it. Perhaps it will be added then. Just a matter of waiting for this new website... forever.

This just makes me think of purchasing a new Gamer Tag, which I don't have a problem with. Sure, why not. If people think they are no going to donate enough to get to the rank to change usernames, sure, go for it. I don't want to see this over priced though, 20 euros is waaaay too much. Even a Xbox gamertag is 10 USD after all which is worth less than 10 euros. Just a comparison that's all, I realize this isn't xbox.

Deegan    162

This just makes me think of purchasing a new Gamer Tag, which I don't have a problem with.  Sure, why not.  If people think they are no going to donate enough to get to the rank to change usernames, sure, go for it.  I don't want to see this over priced though, 20 euros is waaaay too much.  Even a Xbox gamertag is 10 USD after all which is worth less than 10 euros.  Just a comparison that's all, I realize this isn't xbox.

15 Euros?

WilliAM    431

Yeah why not. it would be crazy profitable too

Sofie    0

Every time someone changes their name it confuses me. I don't think it should be as available as it is today. I'm okay with it as long as we don't have even more frequent name changes.

Raptor    188

I don't see any problem with this +1 from me

Alex    465

This just makes me think of purchasing a new Gamer Tag, which I don't have a problem with.  Sure, why not.  If people think they are no going to donate enough to get to the rank to change usernames, sure, go for it.  I don't want to see this over priced though, 20 euros is waaaay too much.  Even a Xbox gamertag is 10 USD after all which is worth less than 10 euros.  Just a comparison that's all, I realize this isn't xbox.

But then again you wouldn't want it 'cheap' or everyone would be changing their name all the time.

But then again you wouldn't want it 'cheap' or everyone would be changing their name all the time.

I don't see an issue with that, if people want to waste their money why should I care.

Jabba    0

Sure, why not. It would be profitable, quite a bit I imagine. As long as a reasonable price is agreed upon, people can spend their money on a name change if they wish. I don't see any real issues with this.

Majoo    742

I'm fine with how the name change works now at least people dont change names every few days.

But I have nothing against this.

Voodoo    491

I believe this is already confirmed on the new site. Sooooo soon?

The new site is still a thing? Will this be out when DayZ makes beta? :troll:

Rolle    2970

The plan is for name change to be 10€ on new site, one time use. The 10€ will not count towards your Premium level. It will also be "giftable" to other users. Sponsors+ can still change name for free every 3 months, the 10€ will be "extra".

Jango    47

The plan is for name change to be 10€ on new site, one time use. The 10€ will not count towards your Premium level. It will also be "giftable" to other users. Sponsors+ can still change name for free every 3 months, the 10€ will be "extra".

+1 for being able to sponsor friends

Helix    40

should be some good additions with what Rolle posted good to see we will be able to finally gift stuff to friends