Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:37

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

LOOKING FOR THOMAS JACKSON

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest

Looking for Thomas Jackson a buddy of mine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadows    1020

*Boris walks through the beautiful countryside just west of Novy Sobor. He stares behind him at the city he just left towards the church in the center of town. Boris breathes in deeply and smiles, remembering attending this church as a young boy many many years ago. He hears an unfamiliar voice on his radio and thinks for a moment. He finds a nice tree just off the path in the shade and sits down. He pulls out a cold can of Rasputin Kvass and reaches for his radio. Deciding whether or not to chime in Boris holds down the PTT anyway*

"Hello. I don't know anyone by the name of Thomas Jackson."

*Boris sips his beverage before continuing*

"But what I do know, is that asking for someone's name like this directly over the radio isn't your best bet. Just make a stop through Kabinino and ask around there, maybe someone can help you just before you get your head blown off."

*A faint cough can be heard as Boris slowly releases the PTT. He places the radio back to his side and looks back down towards the city below him and Stary Sobor just to the north. Boris slowly stands up, grabbing his back and stretches. He reaches for his backpack and downs the rest of his beverage before continuing on his journey.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MoTaVa    40

*After hearing the two men speak, Thomas reluctantly responds to the first speaker*

"I'm not certain I heard you correctly, you're looking for Thomas Johnson?  Your transmission was not entirely clear. Please say again your last."

*Thomas releases the PTT."

*As Thomas sits beside the pond waiting for a reply, his mind wanders back to the day his father-in-law was killed by the angry and suspicious towns folk of Sinistok. He never understood why the people of Sinistok thought he and his father-in-law to be responsible for the plague that now ravages man kind. As the memories fill his mind, his eyes fill with water, his heart begins to pound in his ears and he can hear it all happening again as if it were that very day all over again. A deep and dark anger begins to fill him and he feels the sweat begin to run down his ribs.*

Thomas says aloud to himself, "If you are from Sinistok I'm going to skin you alive."

*Jambing his thumb down on the PTT, perhaps a little too hard, Thomas says,*

"Answer me goddammit!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×