Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:26

Sign in to follow this  

Need a tutor for Sony Vegas

Hello community members, it is I, community member. I need some help learning the basics of Sony vegas, so if you know how to use it I really could use your help.

i can show you how to do like, really basic shit, you can make 6/10 videos with them

pm me if this interests you

RedSky    122

Calling in RedSky for his POV

RedSky is not answering his pov because RedSky is a rebel.

No in all seriousness I could teach you a thing or two Dora, but to be fair and frank I really dont have the time right now, and with the amount of stress on top of that.... I dont have the patience either currently. Hit me up in a month if nobody has taught you it by then.

Also Castiel : Memes.

i can show you how to do like, really basic shit, you can make 6/10 videos with them

yea ill pm you on teamspeak or something in a bit

Calling in RedSky for his POV

RedSky is not answering his pov because RedSky is a rebel.

No in all seriousness I could teach you a thing or two Dora, but to be fair and frank I really dont have the time right now, and with the amount of stress on top of that.... I dont have the patience either currently. Hit me up in a month if nobody has taught you it by then.

Also Castiel : Memes.

Worst CH ever, writing bad staff feedback now

I've seen some really good tutorials online.

Google is probably a lot more helpful than the forums.

Ctrl-Alt-Shift-Click splits clips.

There is your super cool tip.

Cole    10

Probably have about 40+ hours put in with editing for some small indie projects, feel free to shoot me a PM with a question whenever. I'll answer it to the best of my knowledge when I get a chance.

Conor    243

Or just click the clip where you want to make the split and hit 'S' - unless that is not a thing anymore

Probably have about 40+ hours put in with editing for some small indie projects, feel free to shoot me a PM with a question whenever. I'll answer it to the best of my knowledge when I get a chance.

I think I can help you out.. What exactly do you need?

Or just click the clip where you want to make the split and hit 'S' - unless that is not a thing anymore

Can one of you guys teach me how to make a Scarce meme? Where he just walks out from behind the tree, but it's transparent so it's like he's in the game etc?

Cole    10

Can one of you guys teach me how to make a Scarce meme? Where he just walks out from behind the tree, but it's transparent so it's like he's in the game etc?

What do you mean? You just want to cut him out and paste him somewhere else?

What do you mean? You just want to cut him out and paste him somewhere else?

Yea, I want to do something like this

[video=youtube]

Cole    10

[video=youtube]

You will want to go to this video and download it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL2Jtd53PQY

Then put the video on track 1, and put the video you want to add him coming out from behind something in on track 2.

Go over to the chroma keyer plugin while you have the track of scarce selected and choose the green screen option.

You can move the video position to the spot of your liking from there.

:)

Here is a nice little video tutorial that explains it in a little more detail than myself:

[video=youtube]

You will want to go to this video and download it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL2Jtd53PQY

Then put the video on track 1, and put the video you want to add him coming out from behind something in on track 2.

Go over to the chroma keyer plugin while you have the track of scarce selected and choose the green screen option.

You can move the video position to the spot of your liking from there.

:)

Here is a nice little video tutorial that explains it in a little more detail than myself:

thx bbgurl, i'll hook you up with some nudes later ;)