Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Joku

Hello All

Joku    0

Hi there,

Me and my friend have got sick of all the cancer you find in public hive servers, so we have decided to give DayZRP a shot! Hope to meet some of you in game (although I'm sure some of you I wouldn't want to, haha). I haven't decided on the background of my character, yet, but I am looking forward to joining the community. I have read the lore, which I think damaged my eyes because once I read it all I could see was the outline of multiple lines of text, wherever I looked. Anyway, say hello, say go fuck yourself, whatever, just introduce yourself to me so I can get to know some of you :)

Eagle    409

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if there is anything i can help you with then i would be more then happy to do so.

Helix    40

Welcome to the community mate best of luck on your whitelist just remember to take as much time as you need to pass it and try not to rush into things and youll do fine.

Nihoolious    1250

suhh dude. The environment here is very different than pubs so it might take some getting used to. If ya need help send a message to myself or that Eagle dude above me.

Ramon    360

Welcome to DayZRP.

Good luck with your whitelist.

Daisy    113

Hello and welcome! Best of luck with the whitelist also from my side. Enjoy your time here! :)

Joku    0

Thanks all for your replies, I have submitted my whitelist application! Any guidance on how long this process usually takes?

Thanks all for your replies, I have submitted my whitelist application! Any guidance on how long this process usually takes?

Nevermind, I got accepted!!